Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15701-15750 of 54807

een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
Erm... morning? :P
een jaar geleden snape_lover_107 said…
big smile
omfg so true
if u see this page on how to annoy twilight haters page it says that u should make a twi hater fall in love with u then dress as bella just to get them angry and i was like wtf if anyone had any self respect they would never do that lol
Ermm... hello, other newbie. :)
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
big smile
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEWBIES :D

(and snapelover, maybe some punctuation in your next sentance?)
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
Hey, other newbie :D

Andie, I agree with you on that :D maybe some capitalization on the side?
:D LOL
gaaaaaaaaah
I'm supposed to be listening to a SYK 125-years lecture :DD honestly, I don't think anyone's listening :D
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
laugh
awwww HALF TERM FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
haha, I'm lazing around at home. school's done for the day.
this would be the time i would be at school for morning registration
is your picture of Gwen Cooper?
yep :D:D
New person link

and vote for bella's new name link
Imma going to watch Merlin now :D
nice post and Dumbledore GD!
Thanx! Finally someone recognizes my artistic talent! *delibrately not looking at Andie*
hm? sorry. got distracted. what were we talking about?
Im off to watch Sherlock......:D
last edited een jaar geleden
big smile
ok. I'm watching Torchwood :D
it's funny, coz it says on a door in it VOTE SAXON
XD
zzz
Night!
Awwwwwwwwww!
Ok. Night!
Night!
I think it's kinda random that we had a sub in social studies who made us write three-page essays on politics and the media :DD mine was total and utter bullshit.
will read later :)
een jaar geleden jodarchy said…
big smile
ok i know the 1000th was posted but geesh i had to post another to end this silly discusion once and for all
harry potter has dame maggie smith who has more talent in her farts than the entire twilight cast put together, enough said
^ that is so damn true!

Plus, during one of the films she was battling breast cancer. The womans a hero!
smile
yup during the 6th movie also she is without a doubt one of the greatest actresses the world will ever see and yet she only plays a small part in harry potter, she must have really loved the script or the books or both to agree to that fairly sure nobody would do that for twilight lol
also since im on a roll lol snape twilight has no character that you love and hate in equal measure whereas hp has a few snape (he is mean and everyone thinks he is evil but he is simply doing it to protect himself from hurt he loved lily potter and lost her and although he hates harry because he is the product of lily loving his enemy james he still protects him) umbridge ( not sure why but i liked her as much as i disliked her) malfoy ( you want to hate him because he is the bully of the school but you also see that he just wants acceptance from his father and he is actually very insecure) twilight has no characters who are on the border of good and evil if you will all characters are described as either all good or all evil, also the description of edward cullen as perfect annoys me, nobody is perfect, perfection is an unatainable goal it does not exist he isn't anywhere even close to perfect in fact in my opinion he is almost the complete opposite
^^ its true, Twilight has no big names, hp has.....basically all the teachers!

Emma Thompson had a tiny role as Prof. Trelawney
and Miriam Margolyes (who i saw on stage in London, and was AMAZING!) plays a role as small as Professor Sprout
If everybody was perfect, nobody would be.
exactly hp has amazingly good actors and actresses playing bit parts
another reason hp is better = julie walters (mrs weasley) best movie mother ever lol plus julie is one of the funniest women ever
"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!"

i will die if that line is not in film
big smile
or "not my daughter you bitch" lol yes that line should definatley be in the movie i laughed so hard when i read that line in the book
i cannot believe i got that mixed up

*blushing so bloody red*

theres so many great lines that need to go in:
"Always"
yes im actually most looking forward to the battle scene although i was rather disappointed that mcgonagall wasnt allowed to show her skill in earlier books it said dumbledore kept her as sort of his second in command because other than him she was the most powerful at the school, in the battle scene her flitwick and another teacher i dont remember who cannot even hold up against voldemort together i think she could have given him a fair match by herself lol
i agree, she is tough :)
yes she is dumbledore wouldnt have her as his second in command unless she was, also the fact she can turn into a cat is really cool lol
i wish i could!

Do you think she had feeling for him, i mean, she never married and he was gay. Do you think?
Hey all :D
Looks like there's tons of newbies right now... (hi!)
no i don't think so, although their relationship was never really explained i think they must have met at hogwarts possibly they were teachers at the same time, they clearly have a very good relationship and trust each other but i dont think that she has feelings for him other than those of a friend
*puts hand up* im a newbie lol hello
i love newbies :D
me too :D
do you like my new icon?
een jaar geleden Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Yes, your icon is very pretty :) x
yes moo, it is awesome.
did you like my descriptive essay? :D
night, guys :) it's only 1Opm but I'm so tired it's not even funny - I can't remember when I last got more than 6 or 7 hours of sleep, and I dunno about you, but it's not enough for me :D
i need 10 hours a night

okay maybe not that much but still...i am a teenager!
een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
hi guys
een jaar geleden LifesGoodx3 said…
I know it's not really part of the conversation, but it's possible McGonagall was married. When JKR was asked if any of the teachers were married, she said that some were but she wouldn't release who was and who wasn't... I don't think she had feelings for Dumbledore.