Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30801-30850 of 54807

een jaar geleden Quaila said…
angry
Ein mehr verdamntes Wort, und ich schwöre ich würde Mord machen...
een jaar geleden TempBest said…
Hi Auntie! What does that mean? :S
Rampant ignorance of every freaking base principle I know. Making me so angry I abandon the pretences to civility. Willfully causing strife everywhere I go.
Not allowing me to snap while they occupy the piedestals of supreme superiority...
een jaar geleden malloy said…
interesting....
best, I'm writing Fanpop right now. I'll post the letter here when I'm done.
One more degoratory word, and I will make hell shudder, även om jag dör på kuppen.
een jaar geleden Italktosnakes said…
Fanpop really doesn't like said url.
My Accio account has just been suspended (just thought I'd repeat the test for reliability) x
last edited een jaar geleden
(she means even if I die in the process)
okay, I sent it. here 'tis:
Okay, so this is the second time I've written you about the same thing. If you can track which account these come from, the first one was 'luciusmalloy' and this one is obviously merely 'malloy'.
However, neither of these are my actual account. That would be 'lucius_malloy'. The reason I'm not using that account right now is that I got temporarily suspended (and then my back-up account, 'luciusmalloy', got temporarily suspended just moments later), and then after the suspension was revoked, I got suspended again. That same evening. Do you follow that pattern? Here, let me simplify:
Step 1: 'lucius_malloy' gets suspended.
Step 2: I create 'luciusmalloy'.
Step 3: 'luciusmalloy' gets suspended.
Step 4: I create 'malloy'.
Step 5: 'lucius_malloy's suspension is revoked
Step 6: 'lucius_malloy' gets suspended again, that same day.
Step 7: I go straight back to 'malloy', which is where I am now.
Now, the first time 'lucius_malloy' (and soon after that 'luciusmalloy') got suspended was 24/1/2011, and 'lucius_malloy' (and, I assume, 'luciusmalloy' -- I didn't check) came back 27/1/2011. Then, around half an hour later, still 27/1/2011, 'lucius_malloy' got re-suspended, and has yet to come back, today being 3/2/2011. Which means it's been a week -- do you have some kind of suspension pattern? First offence, three days; second offence, a week; third, and it's permanent?
And now comes the interesting part: after looking at all three cases of suspension, the single thing I could find they all had in common was mentioning w w w . b l o g s p o t . c o m. See? I'm afraid of mentioning that damned website now, in case my slightly-verging-on-conspiratorial theories were right.
Well, first this confused me, obviously: why would a semi-popular website like Fanpop have something against another semi-popular website like B l o g s p o t, enough to make it ban any users who as much as mentioned the name of this website-that-shall-not-be-named? And if there truly was some bad blood between the two, why not inform users? Why keep it a secret that was only revealed when someone slipped and ended up banned? But eventually, as it was the only theory I had, I mentioned it to some friends of mine on the forum called "1000 reasons why harry potter is better than twilight" (link), and one of them, 'harrypotterbest', decided to test out my theory. And do you know what that resulted in? She got temporarily suspended and can now be found under the username 'TempBest', for the next three days or however long you keep her banned. Then, just in case it was two flukes, another friend from the same forum, 'Italktosnakes', repeated the test on an old account of hers, 'Accio_Pandorica'. Bam, instant suspension.
What I'd like you people to understand is that I'm not mad, exactly. More like I'm curious; I want a) to know why B l o g s p o t got me banned and b) my account back. But I suppose neither of those are going to happen, since I didn't get any answers last time I wrote (I'm pretty sure it was the same 24/1/2011). But I'm still doing this, and I'm not even quite sure why. I'm probably just trying to make myself feel better.
Look, I realise that you probably get a lot of communication, but I'd really appreciate it if you gave me some kind of response. I'm aware I had to fill in my email address when sending this form, but just in case, it's <CENSORED>. All I want is an explanation -- give me a rational reason for suspension and I'll accept it.
Thanks in advance,
Emma
a.k.a. lucius_malloy
HOLY FUCKING CRAP that turned out long :DD
Good letter, Malloy. :)
thanks :) seems official letters are my thing :D did I ever show y'all the one to the director of WB?
Can you believe they're changing the way Snape dies? It's really annoying :L x
Ooohhhh, my Wand is now in the post. FOR FREE :D x
OHMIGOD GUYS I HAVE TWO BROTHERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one was just born, like, minutes ago :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Accio -- what????
and also, what???

and best, that's awesome :) congratulations
een jaar geleden RandomRebekah said…
Hello
Thanks Malloy :)
hey, random rebekah :D so what's up?
YAYYYYY FOR BESTTTT :D Do you have any sisters? I'm the oldest of SIX :O
And yeah, apparently, Snape is going to die differently in the film.
AND I won the Leaky Cauldron.org comp, so I get a free wizard wand :D x
Sisters? Nope
And congrats for winning the leaky cauldron thing :P
that's awesome, accio :D but oldest of six? I'm oldest of three and that feels like a handful. jeesh.
AND HE WHAT?
Snape will get a beautiful place when he dies in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". Speaking to Cine Premiere Mexico (via Beyond Hollywood), Andrew Ackland-Snow who serves as the art director for the film says that instead of passing away on the Shrieking Shack as told in the book, the Hogwarts teacher will die in "a more dramatic atmosphere."

"In the book, he dies on the Shrieking Shack, and we wanted to get him out from, not a conventional interior, but from that kind of box...," he reveals. "We asked J.K. if she agreed for that to happen in there, because we hadn't really seen it before. We made a crystal house, and you can see what happens in the boathouse from there - Are you listening Harry? -, but also the school is in flames...and she loved it."

Gushing about the alternative place, Ackland-Snow says, "It's a very romantic place to die." He even claims, "Snape dies in a extremely good way, I gotta say."
what the fuck? that text is making no sense to me. the first two paragraphs? double dutch.
een jaar geleden Gred_and_Forge said…
Good morning fanpoppers :)

Gotta go now, but I'll be back tonight. Bye everyone.
erm, morning? it's 7pm lol :D
een jaar geleden venvargie said…
Waaah, you guys! i'm so sorry for vanishing like that out of nowhere! Computer is broken at home...moving on Saturday...might be back in the next week or so.

Just letting you know I'm not, like, dead or something. xD
that's... awesome. always better to not be dead :D
I'm glad you're not dead :D
You're not dead...darn, shame :L x
een jaar geleden MissKnowItAll said…
So did you mention b/l/o/g/s/p/o/t too, best?
een jaar geleden lumiss said…
Read through some of the old pages and decided to help test the theory, but, due to having thought it through, I decided to try it on a new account.

Once we're all ready I'll try.
I tried.

Both the comment and the account were deleted- there is definately a big glitch here.
Ravenclaw theories are always right, eh?
Now all we gotta do is wait for Fanpop to respond. If I don't get anything in, say three days, I'm gonna post the letter as an article on the Fanpop spot.
Yes Miss, I mentioned the website.
from now on, let's call it BS, kay?
BS XD Okay
OHHH WHERE'S MOO????
I need to tell her that stephen fry's playing a shrink in the bones ep I'm watching :DD
I dunno where daddy is :P
What is BS for, anyway?
B
l
o
g
s p o t
c
o
m
*update poke*
So, today in english, we were writing short stories, and my teacher says:

'You can write a short story using mythical creatures if you want, but it is very hard and I don't think you guys could manage it, to be honest.'

So I'm like 'Challenge accepted!' I'm writing it now. :) Will you guys read it once I'm done, for constructive criticism etc?
Of course! I'm so proud of you, daughter! ;) x
sure :) I'd be glad to.

Ah God but I hate mouth ulcers.
Mouth ulcers are sucky. They suck.
they do. so hard.
although the weird thing is mine are never painful.
I mean, I just Googled them and it said that they're usually painful, but mine aren't.
Mine are, especially since I always seem to bite my gum or something whenever I have one. But no other time. I don't know what's going on there.
aw, that sucks. the only time mine hurt is when I accidentally poke 'em with my toothbrush.