Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 54807

een jaar geleden Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Hii! Im back. Sorry I've been gone for so long! So much great and terrible stuff has happened in these two weeks, I haven't had to time to fanpop... but now I'm back! So what y'all talking about (I haven't the attention span to look through everything)? ^_^ x
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
welcome - help yourself to cookies :D
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden LoveforSeverus said…
Accio, what happened to you while you were gone? Oh and we've all added eachother on facebook.
cept me..................i dont have FB :(
smile
OKay, Give me you're names, and I'll add y'all. Im Alice Nugent btw :)

And Sev, basics my boyfriend dumped me because he's moving to America, so we decided it would be easier to not be together (fair enough I s'pose). Then I found out this guy I've like FOREVER, was moving back to England, after living in Australia for 2/3 years. He came back yesterday and asked if I'd go out with him. I said no, cause I'd only just split up with my ex. THEN, my ex found out he asked me out, and text me saying 'I know this sounds stupid, but you should go out with him. Clearly you're his Hermionie and he's your Ron <3 Just know I'll always love you. LupinX' And so I said yes...^_^ x
All this while I was on work experience...
Sorry, it's so long, you're probs like 'LOLWTF' but yanooo...
cool
thats quite cool :D

im happy for you :)

your ex sounds so sweet :)
smile
He is ^_^ x
een jaar geleden TheQuibbler said…
I haven't added you yet but I'm getting on right now!
LEARN TO ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden souflizzle317 said…
@Accio, yay you're back!! It was only two weeks??? Wow it felt like so much longer....anyway I'm gonna add you on facebook, hope you don't mind :) My name's Sophie Rayfield, so don't think I'm a creeper trying to friend you :)

EDIT: and, uh, is anyone on here Lexi ******* ? Tehe I hope that works :)

EDIT2: Accio, which one are you? There are a bunch of Alice Nugents on facebook...
blush
yeah me, sorry i was just about to message you...
can you please delete my last name i don't want that many people to know it.
Type in 'accio pandorica' :) x
Haha ok Accio I'll try it :)

Quibb, yep I just made it into stars, I'm assuming that's what you meant? Yeah, sorry, I just wanted to know if it was one of you guys or some creep (because I do get those sometimes)

Just out of curiosity, are any of you guys Liam Quinn? I don't think so because that's a guy's name and I think we're all girls on here, but just in case? I got a request from him a few days ago and I rejected it...sorry if it was anyone on here!

EDIT: Accio, it's not working :( Can you search me? Sophie Rayfield, my picture is of me on a school bus in a purple dress, and I think I'm actually the only result when you search my full name but yeah...I can't find you, sorry!!

EDIT2: jeez, I feel like I'm editing way too much lately, but never mind Accio it worked :)
FB sounds far more hassle than it is worth!

(did you guys like the vid?)
How long have y'all got of the holidays? x Off topic but yanoo...x
6 weeks :)
Mackenzie Szuster :) And fizzle, did you get Lexi D*****n?
smile
@Moo Same :) Broke up today.! Perrrfect timing ^_^ x
smile
:) x
 :) x
^ i saw both :/ :/ i feel old
Accio you're really pretty
lol
 lol
:) Bah ha
sunny
hehe - Im goin to France in a few weeks - anyone else getting around ??
Accio, I think you were the one who asked, I got out June 11th :) And I go back August 25th :P

moo, I was in France a few weeks ago so we just missed each other :( Where are you going?

About the cat picture, I read it before I actually registered that the cat was wearing glasses so I'm not sure what I would've seen if I didn't know the point...Probably Harry Potter haha :)

EDIT: and loveforsev, what do you mean, did I get Lexi? friends on facebook, yes, if that's what you mean...
sunny
some where in the south - Champague I think
smile
Yes it was me Flizzle, and really? Today's my first holi-day (*recognised*). And, in true British fashion, it rained...¬.¬ x
Accio, jeez this late in the summer??? When do you start again?

moo, sounds fun :)
smile
We start on the 15th September... :)x
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
I live in Australia whoever asked...
awwww my government system sucks. I only get two weeks holiday!!!! *pout*
Aw really because here in America we have mindless douchebags in office. And yes, I mean Lexi as in friended. I thought it was the lexi i know but it wasn't. Besides, my Lexi is in Germany right now.
een jaar geleden RavenclawPride said…
big smile
Hi guys I'm back, and EXTREMELY excited for A Very Potter Sequel. I'm re-watching AVPM right now. Back to posting random pictures.
 Hi guys I'm back, and EXTREMELY excited for A Very Potter Sequel. I'm re-watching AVPM right now. Bac
big smile
I'm excited for AVPS because
a) More totally awesomeness to watch over. And over. And over again.
b) More funny pictures with quotes.
 I'm excited for AVPS because a) meer totally awesomeness to watch over. And over. And over again. b
laugh
More random pics! I FIND this one funny.
 meer random pics! I FIND this one funny.
laugh
Aslan, my dear friend... do you ever feel like we're missing out on something?
FUCK no, Gandalf.
 Aslan, my dear friend... do u ever feel like we're missing out on something? FUCK no, Gandalf.
pride, hahahahahaha I love that picture :) I saw it a while ago, laughed my ass off, and copied it to my pictures folder on my laptop haha :)

fred, 2 WEEKS?!?!?! for summer vacation?? That doesn't even make sense...that's only a week longer than a normal vacation....how does that even work??? I have like 2 months for summer, 3 days for Thanksgiving (they give us wednesday, thursday, and friday so that people can travel if they need to on wednesday), a week and a half for christmas/new years, a week and a half in february, and a week in april....It all adds up to exactly 180 of school days :P
een jaar geleden shivers-zimmy said…
Harry Potter Isn't Better Than Twilight! Twilight Isn't Better Than Harry Potter!
hmmm
^wha????
surprise
And Fred, 2 weeks?!?! I get 2 months! I get two weeks off for, like, the christmas vacation.
een jaar geleden potterrox said…
I'm behind the curve, but I'll add some of you on facebook. I'll message you. I'm Amelia K***, by the way.

EDIT- It's not letting me send a message, but I promise I'm not a creeper
so it's you! Haha I got a text saying "Amelia K*** has requested you as a friend on facebook" or whatever and I thought you were creeper because I thought I had added everyone on here already but I thought I'd check here anyway and it's a good thing I did or I would've reported you haha :)

pride, 2 weeks for christmas? luckyy my school likes to torture us so we always get out the 23rd unless the 23rd is a monday, then we get out the friday before and you would think we might get 2 full weeks for *once* but then we would go back on january 2nd (which would be a thursday if the 23rd was a monday) so no matter what, we only have about a week and a half for christmas :(
yeah, no worries. Thanks for not reporting me! And our school we do as many school days as possible, even if that means getting out on june 24th.
Dude, my fucking coputer is messing up and I'm so pissed right now. >:-l

All I have to say is why are people assholes?
I have no answer for you loveforsev, sorry :( Did someone mess with your computer or something?

potterrox, what do you mean "as possible"? Isn't there a set amount of days you have to have? Like we have to have 180 so if the plan is to get out june 13th and we have three snow days, then it gets pushed forward so we get out on the 16th. But we don't usually have a lot of snow days because we live in Vermont, and we're used to the snow, so it literally takes about six feet of snow in one night for us to have a snow day haha :) And then there's my cousins in Chicago who have a snow day if they get three inches of snow...
No, youtube... but I'm watching AVPS!!!
Well, I heard that my county makes us have as many set days as the state laws allow, but I'm not sure how many. About your cousins, if they live in chicago, aren't they used to huge storms? Here in the "south" (I live in virginia) we will probably close school is we get more than five inches of snow. Sadly, that doesn't happen a lot here. :(

sevvy(I'm gonna call you sevvy from now on,) sorry about your computer. I hate when my stuff doesn't work.
sevvy- is it good? I'm too tired to watch it tonight. It's amazing how not doing much is exhausting...
I love it! Act 1 part8 is wehre i'm at.
And potter, you live in BFE USA. I thought SC was bad but (no offence) Virginia is the STICKS.
BFE? And VIrginia isn't that bad, I live in the suburbs of dc. We don't have syrupy accents or anything.