Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4551-4600 of 54807

een jaar geleden emlincr said…
i think southern accents are just the most annoying thing in the world. lol sorry to any of you southerners out there, but i do for some reason. I think Jersey accents are really interesting and funny.
een jaar geleden emlincr said…
oh and @accio, I pronounce puma like poo-mah
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
wink
I say puma as PEW - mah
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden LoveforSeverus said…
Jersey accents make me wanna punch kittens.
heart
I'm so glad people like British accents - Bloody Hell Harry
een jaar geleden venvargie said…
Jersey accents make me wanna punch kittens.

Then don't watch the Wizard of Oz. The lion has one. D:
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
laugh
BRITISH PEOPLE ROCK!!!
een jaar geleden lemony44 said…
worried
hehe.
I wish i had an English accent soooooo muuuuch. I am stuck with this stupid Italian-English thing.
emily, i agree! :D
een jaar geleden souflizzle317 said…
I don't wish I had a British accent, I just love them to death :) I'm happy just the way I am tehe random question, but does anyone on here have any awesome scars?
but does anyone on here have any awesome scars?

No, but I can still see the place where i got stiches from the time I cracked my head open when I was two.
laugh
hellooooooooooooo! ommmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmyyyyy ggggoooooooddddddd ggggguessssssss whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat people, blooody heeeel!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden souflizzle317 said…
ven, I'm pretty sure that counts as a scar....I have a scar on my right cheek from getting stiches when I was 9, I have a scar on my knee that I got when I knocked into the side of a cement pool (it was all disgusting and green for a few days and now, a year and a half later, there's still a circular dent there), and I have two little scars on my elbow from when my cousin and I fell out of a tube at 12 feet in the air and on the way down to the water, she accidentally scraped her mouth against my elbow, and her braces cut into me haha :)

Does anyone have more scars than I do??? (in case you can't count, I have four haha)
I have no awesome scars. But I do have scars.
And ven has to die. She hasn't watched AVPM yet.
sunny
I have a scar on my knee and it's a perfect map of London underground. Hehe. No, but I do have scars, one on my right arm
(boring straight line.)and believe it or not,my sister has a scar on her forehead. it's moon shaped. Any way, GUESS WHAT???????? ON MUGGLENET THERE'S PICS> OF THE THINGS THEY ARE USEING FOR HP DH!!!! link
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
I've decided I'm not going ginger anymore.

oh, and I go to circus classes every saturday, not circus camp...
wink
why not Fred?! oh well, and do you like circus?

Did you check out the pictures people?
It freaked me out, because as I looked at the bottle (evil thing) I realized if I dyed my hair all the different colours in my hair would be gone and I'd be stuck with boring old brown.

And circus is really REALLY fun :D
cool
That's true! and I am glad it's fun!!!!
yeah... *weak smile because-I'm-exhausted-after-staying-up-pas­t-f­ive­-on­-my­-co­mpu­ter­*
tongue
live in England?!or Or where?
I live in Australia, so my timing is out with the rest of the people on here.
een jaar geleden potterrox said…
This is random, but WE WON OUR SWIM MEET AGAIST OUR EPIC RIVALS!!!! YESSSSSS! sorry for the caps rape. I'm eight hndreths or a second off the team record. Soooooo close I can almost smell it! In case you havn't realized, I'm a huge swim nerd :)
cake
Good JOOOOOOOOOOBBBBB! wow I would be dying if I didnt get the F**** record!!!
cool
???? (new reason)
???? "Muggle" has been officialy added to the oxford dictionary "Inprint", hasnt.
????J.K. Rowling's books were the first children's books included on the New York Bestseller list since E.B. White's Charlotte's Web in 1952.
last edited een jaar geleden
^ awesome!!!!
wow guys :) thats is cool lemon
smile
Reason number ???. *insert reason here* Hey, Smeyer didn't put in much effort. Why should I?
^^ LOL!
Like fishing? I like fishing.
i like acting.........................
lol jk i hate fishing. I like music. And Patrick Stump. that's why he's my icon. Joe Moses (Severus Snape AVPM) is awesome too.
een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
cool
I'm back! I was gone for LONG! Way, way, WAY long. Anyone still remember me? =/
^ helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)
cool
You DO remember me! =D YAY! I feel special now. LOL. I spent one week reading all the previous pages- random conversations and all. I love how you guys have become friends over Harry Potter. Yet another reason it's better. =)
kiss
its quite cool how we all cum from different countries but do get on :)
een jaar geleden luv_warriorcatz said…
isn't this a why twilight is better then harry potter forum, why are we gossiping
1) because we have already beaten them with well over 2000 reasons

and, far more importantly

2) we want to
tongue
Hello! Nice to meet you miss "LoveDraco" !!!! My name is Lemon, well actually, it's Lemony. Also, yes I thought the fact that they added that to the Oxford Dictionary beats ALL the reasons the TW fans have come up with. There ya go Laura.
cool
Hey, Lemony! Yes, I'm going to call you Lemon like everyone does on here. =D How-de-doo?

Luv_warriorcatz- I think that shows just how close Harry Potter brings people from different cultures, ethinicities and races together. Plus, we're way past 2000 now. =D
heart
^ well quite - we deserve a break :)
^ Definitely. LOL. And, we do keep adding reasons in between, so, I see no problem in it.
Hello...DRACO? I guess. Also yes! it is very true, we dont even know, may be we live right next to each other...wait actually most of you know where the other lives because of face book.
cool
LOL Lemon, call me whatever you want. =D Yes, I know where MOST of you live, I'm thinking, because I've read all of the previous pages. Just to add, I've lived in London for about five years. Now I'm in Pakistan. =o So yes, very different. HEHE.
Pakistan? Why there? I mean, it must be beutiful and all but just...Why?
whooooo london :)
cool
Hahaha, because that's my birthplace. I lived there until I was six, then I moved to England, and now I'm back. Yes, I see why you're asking that- it's a terrible and dangerous place to live in, but since it's my motherland and all, I love it.
cool
Moo, yeah, London's awesome! =o I really miss it sometimes. Especially Trafalgar Square. o_O
cool
Reason whatever:

The soundtracks. Even though the Twilight movie has great bands in the soundtrack such as Linkin Park, Muse, and Paramore, I think Harry Potter's soundtrack is much better. The instruemental pieces are just out of this world! Nicholas Hooper's compositions really manage to capture the emotions and feel of the film, and listening to them actually makes me feel like I'm in Harry Potter's world!
Hedwig's theme is so peaceful and magical, while Half Blood Prince's soundtrack is way darker, just like the movie is darker compared to the others.
While Twilight has amazing bands, they fail to capture the mood of Twilight (even though Twilight has no mood, but you get the point.) xD