Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 54807

een jaar geleden venvargie said…
worried
Maybe I should have kept it going a bit longer then. xD it's hot as hell here.
een jaar geleden souflizzle317 said…
haha well you did a better job of going over the dark side than Quibb's sister did :) I still didn't totally believe you, but I decided to do my huge long post just in case tehe :)

Yeah, lemon, what's with that conversation thing?? I'm *so* confused about that..
Bahaha, thanks. *bows*
een jaar geleden lemony44 said…
Potterrox, is it ok if i call you nox? or rox is good but i like nox 4 some reason... and yes I LOVE HIM!!!! he's like the cutest thing.my favorite song is simple enough!!!
Fizzle:I have no idea what you are talking about!!!!
Ven: WOW THAT WAS BAAAD!! my gooood i was scared!!!
Sorry if i made you want pop tarts though! and btw i sort of figured it was a joke. and i didnt mean that stuff sice it is.
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO CHRIS DREW IS....THAT's BAAAD!!!! CHECK HIM OUT ON YOU TUBE!!!! and you know in movies when people say something that is supposed to be funny and no one laughs? you know how they put crickets in? no? whatever
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden souflizzle317 said…
I'm still really confused about the conversation thing but whatever haha :) And this might not be right but you might like nox because subconsciously you remember that nox is a spell from Harry Potter :) It makes light go out, the opposite of lumos tehe
een jaar geleden potterrox said…
I'm good with any name, nox, rox, roxy :)
ANd my favorite song by him is Bigcitydreams and Hummingbird is a close second.
mischievous
Ven: WOW THAT WAS BAAAD!! my gooood i was scared!!!

Bahahaha. xD
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
I can't try a poptart I live in England!!!!!!!

VEN - IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL HEX YOU INTO OBLIVION

(sorry for caps rape it had to be said! I'm soooo glad your normal hunny!! *hugs and kisses*
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
Whoa, venvargie. Mentally unstable much? JK, luvs ya!!! ;D
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
oh my god I cant believe you guys actually fell for that. thanks ven for stealing my idea *grumpy face*

for some reason, I am now like, in love with Matt Smith. I see nothing wrong with this though. He looks really good in shorts :D
 oh my god I cant believe u guys actually fell for that. thanks ven for stealing my idea *grumpy fac
heart
^^ he is sexy - i agree :D :D
 ^^ he is sexy - i agree :D :D
VEN - IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN, SO HELP ME GOD I WILL HEX YOU INTO OBLIVION

;________________;
~~~

Whoa, venvargie. Mentally unstable much? JK, luvs ya!!! ;D

Love ya too, bby. ;D
~~~
oh my god I cant believe you guys actually fell for that. thanks ven for stealing my idea *grumpy face*

Gotta be quicker then that. ;D
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
big smile
@moo mmhm *nods appreciativley (sp?)
yay, on my ipod I know have:
-the eleventh hour
-amy's choice
-vincent and the doctor
-the lodger
-the pandorica opens
-the big bang
i have them on my computer :D :D

this was taken from a play called That Face which he started in hehe
 i have them on my computer :D :D this was taken from a play called That Face which he started in
im sorry ven but you scared me hehe :D love youuuu
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
hey, I'm back! I really don't know whether to love you or hate you for the 20 pages you added in a week... but anyway, this is probably gonna be a long post since I have 20 pages of stuff (that I faithfully read through) to catch up on :)

-first, who was it who talked about holidays? we get ten weeks or so in summer, and about a week and a half for christmas, and two day (friday and monday) for easter. so I go back in three weeks :)

-rox and Quibb - I'm a swimmer too! but I'm not competitive... I used to be, but then I quit cos I hate competing :D

- and y'all who were talking about BFE, I'm pretty sure dear ole Santa Claus Land qualifies. honestly, had any of you ever heard of Finland before?

- someone (flizzie?) was talking about birthday's, so I'll just say I turn 15 in the beginning of december.

- someone (flizzie again?) was talking about scars... I have four straight lines on my arm, and a huge one on my knee. plus various smaller ones all over :P

- ven, please never ever scare us like that again. please.

- moo, I'm sure you can get poptarts in LDN if we can get them here :P we have this store called behnfords that sells all this america-crap :P

and by the way, welcome, lemon! but do excuse me for laughing my ass off when you were telling ven to go back and read the reasons :P

hmm... anything else? oh, LoveDraco, I'm not sure if I remember you... whereabouts did you leave?

oh, and I have lots more to tell from my camp but I'll save that for later :)

and and and Quibb, rox and Accio, I added you on FB :P

well, not such a long post after all :)

*e-hugz!*
^ ehugz back * missed you
I missed you all too :)
how was camp?
tongue
it was good... but kinda different from the norm, since it was confirmation camp.
whats a confirmation camp?
um.
well, in Finland, if you want to a) be a godparent b) get married in the church c) pay church taxes lol you have to be confirmed first... so most people do this by way of confirmation camp during the summer of the year they turn 15. basically, they teach you a whole load of God stuff and then you get up in front of a church during a special confirmation mass and publicly confess you believe in God.
and then you have a party for all your friends and relatives and get lots of presents. :P
oh.....................im an atheist
Hello! Sorry i left but live in florida ( for the 300th time) and i was sleeping.
Fizzle: Yes that is exactley why i like nox.
Nox: I loooove BigCityDreams! And Hummingbird is awesome!!!
Fred: I have no idea who that guy is, but he does not look bad in shorts!
Malloy: Hello and thank you! Sorry about that thing i wrote ( re-read the reasons and leave this forum baby... really?) but i got sooooooo maaaad. I was like freaking out!
Ven: Sorry about calling you baby! and telling you to leave! But under, under, i knew it was a joke, because you can not not like HP! I won't let you!
 Hello! Sorry i left but live in florida ( for the 300th time) and i was sleeping. Fizzle: Yes that i
laugh
Haha ahahahahahahahaha i am laughing soooooo haaaaarddddd!!!! for real though!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
laugh
lol. haha. :D
haha awesome moo :D and yeah, I think I mentioned you being an atheist a while back... don't worry, I won't go all religious on your asses. though one of the teachers did say I'd make a good priest :D
OK people I'll be gone for three days so don't talk tooo much pls. Jus kiddin', I'll miss ya all! guess what, going to Disney!! ( in Orlando, cuz... like, I live in Florida, in case you didnt catch that.hehe.)actually. this si where i live!!!
 OK people I'll be gone for three days so don't talk tooo much pls. Jus kiddin', I'll miss ya all! gue
bye bye to ya all!
bye, see ya later! and for the record, I'm insanely jealous of that beach now.
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
smile
bye! (lucky.)
kiss
bye bye!!!!!
but hey - what do you think of my new motto? :P
bye bye

Pessimist? I prefer Shut-up-and-deal-with-it-because-life-fuck­ing­-su­cks­-is­t. - i love it Lucius

you like mine?
een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
cool
Moo, that picture you posted of the CHOSEN ONES was hilarious. But Edward looks like he peed in his pants. =|

Ven, I didn't believe you from the start because I'm pretty sure that the people who have once been to the Dark Side will never return. Because, yes, I was one of those who crossed to the darkness.

Lucius, I left ages before you came on this forum. Maybe you'll see me in the beginning pages or something- I submitted a LOT of reasons. xD

Lemon, Florida looks amaaaaaaaazing! I'm jealous of you right now. And mind telling me what your project was in the first place?

I'm in the mood for a scary story. I recall someone who had a ghost story, was it Quibb? =S I want to hear it! >.<
yep, moo, yours is awesome :D

lovedraco, that explains it :D I read a lot of the beginning pages, so your name did ring a slight bell.
will you guys play the new forum game i set up...

....pwetty please :)

link
cool
Lucius, I love your motto. =o Very... fighter-like. LOL.

Moo, yours is awesome, too! Winston Churchill has the same birthday as me! xD
cool
Moo, I would but I don't get it. =S
just post something you know about me, starting witht he title -
T(he)P(erson)A(bove)M(e)
cool
Oh okay okay, simple enough. So, what if you don't know ANYTHING at all about the person who posts above you??
I think you can always figure out something... ex. go to their profile and then say TPAM likes _____
cool
Oh hmmm... that works, too. LOL. =D
een jaar geleden LoveforSeverus said…
So ........ I have no idea what to say.
gream?
Pie. =D
by the way, d'you know what jesus has in common with italian men?
... No ... TEMME!