Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4751-4800 of 54807

een jaar geleden LoveDraco123 said…
Oh, yeah, I knew about you, moo. It's a four hour time difference between London and Pakistan. So... xD
een jaar geleden mooimafish17 said…
smile
I'm writing this hp fan-fiction

do you guys read fan-fic?
een jaar geleden souflizzle317 said…
tongue
rox, where do you live anyway? I'm on the east coast too, so it's 4:45 now....

and now I'm signing off too because I don't feel too great :(
last edited een jaar geleden
I'd like to read your fanfiction, Moo.

Flizzle, why, what happened?
een jaar geleden venvargie said…
if we're still on religion...

I KINDA beleive in God, (irdk) But my stepfather is TOTALLY religious and if I said so much as I didn't believe in him he'd get pissed at me. My mom says I can't CHOOSE my religion and that my PARENTS decide it. T_T Bull shit. I honestly don't know I mean...from personal experinces I'm not gonna go into to right now, there IS proof God MIGHT be real. But NOOOOO. I am being basically FORCED to believe in a religion I'm not too sure about :|
le sigh.
"I think that the seven days thing shouldn't be taken literally. I think God started the whole circle of life, but he left it alone after that, and we just evolved. As you go back, everything makes sense, until you realize that it had to have started somewhere. The only explenation for life existing is something supernatural or divine.

These are just my beliefs, and I don't mean to offend anyone or try to persuade them. I think it's rude when people try to convert others to their religion"

Dude... that's more or less what i believe. O:
Ven, I see how you feel, since I'm going through exactly the same thing. I'm a Muslim, and a Muslim is someone who believes in one God, called Allah, prays five times a day, fasts for a month, gives a certain amount to the poor from what he/she earns, and makes a pilgrimige to the city of Makkah.
I believe in Allah. I don't pray five times a day- not even once! I don't fast for all thirty days. I don't give money to the poor like that because well, I don't earn... and I haven't made a pilgrimige to Makkah.
So technically, I'm only CALLED a Muslim. Because I was born in a Muslim family! Otherwise, I don't do ANYTHING a Muslim does except believe in one God. And Christians believe in ONE GOD themselves, no? So, it's the same all over the globe, in every religion. If you're born in a Christian family, you're labelled as a Christian. If you're born in a Hindu family, you're labelled a Hindu, etc...
But hey, religion is a vast topic. Very little of it can be talked about... especially on a Harry Potter vs. Twilight forum. XD
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
sunny
venvargie, your parents don't decide your religion, you do. Your mom has no say in what you beleive in, and you can beleive anything you want. I agree with what you say about how the world was created.

Mooimafish17, yes I do read fanfiction, and I write some too. It's cool that you're writing some. If you're looking for a site to post your story on, fanfiction.net is a cool site. But maybe you already knew...
Emily, I agree with you to some extent. You believe in what you WANT to believe in- but like I said, religion is a complicated matter. =|
moo, I don't read it a lot any more but I'd love to read yours :) harrypotterfanfiction.com is a good place for Harry Potter specific fan fics (in case you couldn't figure that out haha) and I've posted two on there, gredandforge4ever, if you want to take a look :)

draco, I just didn't feel too good, nothing exciting haha. Stomach ached (not cramps, I don't have my period right now - you're a girl, right????) and head hurt so yeah, I slept for a little bit and I feel better now :)
een jaar geleden potterrox said…
ven, i sympathize. I don't think babies should be baptized, or another religion's equivlent, because they have no choice. Parents can take them to religios services, but the final decisions should be the child's, when they are old enough to know what it means. People have to choose it for it to mean anything.
and fizzle, I live in Northern Virginia
een jaar geleden LoveforSeverus said…
^I live in South Carolina <3
East Jesus Nowhere
een jaar geleden emilyroxx said…
Illinois.
"So, it's the same all over the globe, in every religion. If you're born in a Christian family, you're labelled as a Christian. If you're born in a Hindu family, you're labelled a Hindu, etc..."

Grouping. *le sigh*
~~~
Your mom has no say in what you beleive in, and you can beleive anything you want.

Bahaha, if only I had the guts to tell my parents that. I tried to use a Jesus thing against them. Like my stepfather doesn't APPROVE of gays (not like he hates them. He has gay friends.) And i was like "Well, doesn't Jesus love everyone? Gays included?" THAT didn't go over too well. xD
But adding to my rant. Anything God related he(my stepdad) gets pissy. i can't say Shinigami in front of him because it means "God of death" and he'll get pissy. It's crazy!
loveforsev, south carolina is *not* east jesus nowhere. vermont is practically a different country, a bunch of people I've met (who don't live there) literally think it's a separate country, our capital (Wooo Montpelier!) is the only US capital without a Mickey Ds (McDonalds), the population of our entire state (600,000) is less than that of NYC - just the city, we don't have Target, and you have to drive for an hour to find two clothing stores or more within walking distance of each other. Oh, and you other Americans on here, you know that you get a representative in Congress or whatever for every million people? So if a state has 60,000,000 people, they get 60 representatives? Well, Vermont doesn't even *have* 1,000,000 people, and so we only get one representative because the government feels sorry for us and gave us a freebie haha :)

Vermont may be as tiny and populated as the Sahara Desert, but it's still epic and I FREAKING LOVE BEING A VERMONTER!!!!! haha :) I think I need another Vermonter on here to back me up :)
Flizzle, you win! I would go insane
rox, thank you I knew it :) hahaha which part in particular would drive you insane?
Sheesh, that must be crazy, Fizzle.

I live in the capital of California. It's nice and all but there is NOTHING to do. I'd LOVE to go to SacAnime but I does not have the monies. D: I mean, just getting in is like 40 or 50 dollars. x.x
Oh, fizzle, you have it worse :) I don't care about government. They piss me off. Even in my own Party.
Speaking of gov't, our governors CAN NOT keep it in their pants! I trust you herd what Sanford did? And two of our new candidates are said to have had an affair with each other. It's ridiculous.
^ And no one likes ours. xD I mean Arnold can't-spell-it-for-the-life-of-me. He's an actor too and I was talking to my friend and I was like. "he's a senator AND an actor? WHY? O.o" "BECAUSE HE CAN!"
een jaar geleden FredWRules said…
wow ok, this has taken a dangerous turn. religion, THEN politics. wow... so not participating other than this. (btw, totally atheist.)
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
I think not being able to keep it in their pants is a requirement for any budding politicians.
*sadface* I just told my mum that I'm gonna buy the Harry Potter Lego years 1-4 for Wii, and she just looked at me weirdly and asked, how old are you again? -_-
Old in age, young in maturity :D that's what I'd probably say.
^ awwww

at least you like yours - we just voted in a new "coalition" government, so the people i like and the people i hate and running the country - with the people i wanted to win doing nothing more than serving the tea!!!
I liked the old Labour Government - but nobody listens to me :(

oh and gredandforge4ever - i will read them and report back! :)

- thanks for all the links to sites - im undecided if it will even reach that stage yet lol - im hoping to finish it this summer ;)
een jaar geleden TheQuibbler said…
I'm going to be leaving for 2 weeks so see ya everyone!
see ya quib!!! *e-hugz and cookies*
crying
bye quibbz
heart
Bye Quibb~
As for myself, I'm heading to bed.
It's 2 am here. X.X
"wow ok, this has taken a dangerous turn. religion, THEN politics. wow... so not participating other than this"

ANOTHER REASON! We still list reasons and shit even though we're way off topic. What would the Twilight fans be doing? Arguing over who's hotter. :/

Not to mention our conversations can be deep and intellectual.
lol :D
Not to mention our conversations can be deep and intellectual.
lol :D

^ im sorry fred but that cracked me up so much
yeah, I know. I just realized how contradictory that was :D
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

(sorry, fan girl moment)
 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG (sorry, fan girl moment)
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!
IKR
big smile
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *Jumps up and down excitedly*
IKKRRRR!!!

omg - that was the biggest fangirl moment i have EVER had!!!!!
 IKKRRRR!!! omg - that was the biggest fangirl moment i have EVER had!!!!!
smile
hehehehe :D

(oh, and moo, call me Andie. that's my actual name)
I may be late but bye, Quibb! *e-hugz*

I hate the beach.

And I'm deeply ashamed to say that I just convinced my mum to buy my sister a Jason Derulo CD for her name day.
Bye Quibb! And why does Jason Derulo have to say his name lke "JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSONNNNNNNNNNN DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­&qu­ot; at the begining of every song?
I know, sev. And is it really music? Oh, well.
name day?
because he is silly.
very true Andie
moo, it's this finnish thing... every name is assigned a day on the calendar, and then you celebrate.

Andie, so true.
big smile
hehehe :D
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­h

cool - did you guys like my picture of Neville ?