Heroes Massive Plot Hole...

jighooligan101 posted on Oct 05, 2008 at 10:43PM
Just caught the season3 premier recently and what the hell. Im not going to go on a rant about my thoughts on it (it was abysmal) but what was up with Peter and Clares stupidness?
1. Peter absorbs peoples abilities when he is around them. Now if im not mistaken hes been near Clare so he can heal and cant die and as its 5 years in the future Clare would know that because Sylar told her later in the episode so why does Peter have a big scar and why does Clare try to shoot him knowing it can do him no harm?

Heroes 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden suggy said…
"First, it is not a mistake, Peter can regenerate, but he still has the scar. Secondly, we'll show you how later on in the series. We promise."

-Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite
een jaar geleden adavila said…
she was trying to shoot the back of his head

I think?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden leuron said…
About the scar I'm not sure of the reason, but the thing about Claire shooting Peter, she was gonna shoot him in the head, therefore killing him...
een jaar geleden TARDIS said…
The recent episode gave us this answer. You notice the Haitians (or however its spelt) ability stops peters from working. He was around when clare was using the scalpel on peter, and he therefore couldn't heal. Maybe thats how he got the scar, but because he escaped maybe he won't get it now? Or he will get it later, in a similar situation?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Nagrom said…
Face it, heroes should avoid time travel at all costs as they cannot do it well at all. Why would "future" peter go back in time to change the world if it did not affect him at all....he would never see any change in his own "timeline" so it would not solve anything by going back...unless he wants to live in the alternate timeline too, that would mean there would be 2 peters...why would he want that?!
een jaar geleden duckey94 said…
So the scar will be explained later. But, you're right about the Clair trying to shoot Peter thing. But, I believe that Angela said before that one could kill a regenerating person with a bullet in the head.