Heroes Anyone upset about heroes becoming villains?

RealHarry posted on Oct 15, 2008 at 09:26PM
I wanted to know if anyone else was bothered by the fact that Hiro, Peter, Claire, Mohinder...are now the sort of bad guys....

I understand that they're trying to show that there's a thin line between heroes and villains but almost all of them turning out that way?

Heroes 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden spezlee said…
I am! I don't mind Mohinder all that much. But I feel like Claire Hiro and Peter are turning out that way just for the shock value. Hiro, especially with "killing" Ando - he was just "Sacrifices must be made. Boom." No pause for pondering - even though he can stop time - he just did it. Peter I think will get it under control and I think Claire needs a good influence. Right now I wouldn't consider her a villain.
een jaar geleden lionsheather said…
there not really becoming villians as such just becoming more human, its not good having everyone goody-goody-toshoes
een jaar geleden R-S-Lee said…
I kind of like the evil Mohinder. I don't really think that Claire has become all that sinister yet. I think that Peter having to cope with serial killing urges could be interesting. And as for, Hiro...

SPOILER!!!

He's faking Ando's death with time stopping, teleportation, a trick sword, and some fake blood.
een jaar geleden swimswamswum said…
Wait... really?
een jaar geleden raknaff said…
OMG! Ando's not dead! It would have been cooler if Adam brought him back to life though! Then he could tell him how evil Hiro is. Causing Ando kill him in the future! But thats just my idea on how Ando comes back to life! I'm proable wrong though I just want more Adam! :D
een jaar geleden TopCrock said…
I love that Claire is evil in the future, i think the reason is to show the butterfly effect and give a sneak peak as to how easy the choices we make now effect the future. Mohinders story is a bit pants now though... i hate that Maya is his bitch atm... shes so dull. I loved that twist with Hiro! And Peters hardly a villain just yet he has some control...
een jaar geleden fuddle said…
I love it. It gives a new spin on all the repetative stuff, s3e6 is the best so far. I love the show all over again!
een jaar geleden hm94991 said…
im ok with it. i think its kinda cool. hmmm... i guess like the dark knight or sumthin.
een jaar geleden dredfull7 said…
i am 2 claire is turning evil a little at a time she was my favorite cuz shes HOT!!!!!send me a message and tell me your thoughts
last edited een jaar geleden