Heroes Heroes Slip-up ?

chels125843 posted on Nov 02, 2008 at 08:07PM
In season 1 episode 5 "Hiros" (I think)
Nathan is abducted by Noah & the Haitian from his hotel room in Las Vegas.
When Nathan is in the parking lot with them he flies away...but how, the haitian is there, wouldn't his powers not work?

Sorry for asking another question...I just don't understand ;)

save

Heroes 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden dark_requiem said…
The only available explaination is that the Haitian allowed Nathan to escape. I don't want to imagine the argument between the Haitian and HRG after that incident.
een jaar geleden swimswamswum said…
Yeah, that's what I thought. The Haitian has incredible control over his abilities. I think he let Nathan go, probably on orders from Angela or something.
een jaar geleden chels125843 said…
ouu kaay that does make sense...i guess i always thought that he couldnt choose when to make people not use powers and when not to.
een jaar geleden catriona257 said…
the Haitian is also there when Peter jumps of the roof with Claude do you think it is just the same thing?
een jaar geleden MrAlex said…
Well, the Heroes can turn their powers on and off, so it will most likely be the same with the Hatian. He will probably have decided to let Nathan go but on the orders of someone with more senior authority in the company. Perhaps Angela?
een jaar geleden dark_requiem said…
I'd go with Angela's orders to the Haitian to protect/not interfere with her children (except Sylar).
een jaar geleden chels125843 said…
kaay thanks (:
this makes sense !
i just never knew he could turn it off so yeah (: