Heroes Why Gabriel called his son Noah

MrAlex posted on Nov 28, 2008 at 09:07PM
I have been wondering since we saw Gabriel's son in ''I Am Become Death'', why he was called Noah......

Could it be that Noah dies saving him and so decides to name his son on his honour or do the fanpoppers have other theories?

Heroes 25 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden raknaff said…
I think him and Elle had little Noah and named him Noah because Sylar kills big Noah and names him that after his kill. But that's just my thory!
:D
een jaar geleden JACKM444 said…
i think Sylar does this because he knows that he is Claires uncle and he thought of how much HRG loved her and thinks this is valiant enough to call his son Noah.A mon avis...
een jaar geleden mediajunkie281 said…
Well thanks to the episode Our Father we know that Gabriel is not her uncle. I think Noah may either be his father or the person that figures out a way to solve his hunger. All is that Sylar is back. This was the best quote from Eclipse Part 2 link
een jaar geleden chels125843 said…
well if you think about it he still could be claire part uncle seeing as arthur said that he wasnt his father but how come angela and arthur had the same plan to lie to him and pretend to be his parents when they clearly arent working together. I bet angela IS his mother....but thats also what im hopping for! ;)
but it really doesnt make sense that they had the same intention. :P

and elle is the mother lets face it.
no cuteness like that can come from claire ;)
JOKES!
no i dont mind claire as much anymore
but i just looooove elle and elle and sylar and yeah
(:
een jaar geleden kitkat211 said…
It's claire's father. He got turned back into a baby!
een jaar geleden The-Stig said…
really? i'd doubt that.
another point of view would show that maybe in a future ep. noah might save sylar or something along those lines.it seems anythings possible in heroes!
they just arent gonna have the storyline
because i was reading the directors blog post and he said that he had storylines planned for elle like pregnancy and babies but since she left..... :(
but the reason whhy he is called noah?
no ideaa.
een jaar geleden SylarNight said…
idk... alot of the theories r plausable.

and Sylar could still b Claire's uncle, if Angela is his mom. lol.

maybe Noah is Syalr's dad. i can kinda see it. i mean, he wears those crazy horn-rimmed glasses, and in the future epp, Sylar (called Gabriel then) was wearing similar glasses.... ^.^
yeaah im pretty sure angela is the mom because it wouldnt make sense that her and arthur had the same intention of lying to sylar. and heheh that is a good theory. but very weird. can you imagine noah&angela!? ;)
That would be dodgy, i don't want to... Ugh! Im grossed out now! Going off to be sick...
lets all just agree that in heroes,once you think you have figured out anything it ALWAYS has a way of flipping itself to the opposite side of things.
een jaar geleden MrAlex said…
Yeah thats a certainty

Cause it made Noah seem like the bad guy at the start so who knows what it'll do with this
een jaar geleden marmotime2 said…
yea
een jaar geleden TopCrock said…
Angela cant be Sylars mum. In Dual she says she isnt his mother and isnt lying. (about 36mins in) I think the most probable theory here is that baby Noah is named such as HRG helped him change his evil ways and control his powers.
een jaar geleden MrAlex said…
Seeing as Elle's dead, it was assumed that Elle was the mother of baby Noah, so now the future will have been changed so Noah might not have even been born......

Although, Elle wasn't seen in the future at Gabriel's house, so it might not even be Elle's baby...............
I think sylar seemd like a single dad in that episode, so i think the future ahs changed for good and he doesnt have a son. Especially seeing as Knox was in that future and now is dead.
een jaar geleden Gagagaga said…
dude none of you thought it could be claire's baby?? they are both going to be living forever
een jaar geleden Dragonclaws said…
Well, he was with Elle at the time. He didn't start pursuing Claire until Volume 4.
een jaar geleden vanderhulk said…
mischievous
this episode is in the future i think this is what would have happend had syler not found out angela was lying becouse he thinks peter is his brother still .
that future has now been changed .
if it hadnt maybe noah and syler became partners , one of us one of them type thing and noah was killed .
een jaar geleden Dragonclaws said…
Please understand that this post was made two years ago. We didn't know everything we do now.
laugh
oh yes i see . im new to this fanpop site lol
een jaar geleden llgoumba said…
They unfortunately the writers don't stick to the story lines. It seems like will never see that future of Nathan being president and Syler son Noah! I think the writers could of focused on these 2 story lines a lot better. It would of made sense for these things to happen and much more interesting.