Heroes Annual* Heroes Caption Contests

hm94991 posted on Nov 30, 2008 at 01:36AM
EDIT: (3/26/08) From now on, I will try to post a new picture every Saturday. Everything else will remain normal, except for one big thing. Because of the new "Add image" Option to the forum comments, the entire contest, excluding the pick, will be done in this forum. Thoughts?

EDIT: (3-2-08) I've posted the pick for the fifth, and link it is. Happy voting! :D

EDIT (2-14-08) First off, Happy Valentines day! ;) How 'bout a little V-Day treat? link, anyone? This will be the fifth, and I'll post the details in the comments.

EDIT: (1-25-09) The winner of the Fourth contest was link. Congrats!

EDIT: (1-18-09) link is the fourth pick. Sorry I was late. :/

EDIT: (1-11-09) I forgot to mention this before- In the past fans have been adding more then one caption, giving them a definite advantage. This time around every fan will only be allowed One caption. Anyone who does not follow this rule will be disqualified. Sorry for any inconvenience!

EDIT: (1-10-09) link is the Fourth contest. Happy Captioning!

EDIT: (1-8-09) Howdy, Folks! (Don't ask, I'm in a country mood) Anyway, I'll be posting the fourth contest tomorrow- (1-9-09) And the captioning will begin. Happy New year everyone!

EDIT: (1-5-09) The winner of the third contest was link. Congrats!

EDIT 1/1/09 link is the third picture, which is now closed. (Sorry I was out of town...) And link is the pick for it. Way to go, MrAlex!

EDIT 12/23/08 link has decided to post the next caption contest, The link hasn't closed yet, but after it does he'll post the pick. He or I will link to it when he does.

EDIT: (12/25/08) The winners of the second contest were link and link It was a tie!

EDIT (12/20/08) link is the Second Caption contest pick. Happy voting!

EDIT: (12/14/08) link the second picture. Captions will close this Friday (the 20th) and y'all can vote.

(another) EDIT: My computer's being pooey this week and I cant save images. I'll post the next one whenever I can. Sorry.

EDIT: The winner of the first contest was link. Congratulations.

Here comes the second one! Ill post the picture tomorrow (12/12/08) and you can caption. Good luck!

This Contest, (copied from the link Spot, Is fairly simple. I will post a Heroes Screen cap Every couple of weeks, and anyone in the Heroes spot will be allowed to post a comment saying what they think the character(s) in the photo are saying/thinking.
link is the House example. "caption 1"
After a week, I will make a pick question for all the people that have submitted a comment and you can vote on who you think the best one is.
EDIT: P.S. The captions should be funny. The funnier, the better.

Whoever wins gets props for it. I'll post the first one in a couple of hours.
Thoughts?
last edited on Mar 28, 2009 at 05:42PM

Heroes 57 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...