Heroes Petition - please sign

The-Stig posted on Jan 20, 2009 at 09:10PM
All of you who want Adam back, follow the link.

link

Heroes 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden raknaff said…
big smile
I signed for sure!
een jaar geleden haddy said…
angelic
i signed, no.24
een jaar geleden The-Stig said…
thanks guys, i realsied that thanks to my slow comp, mine didnt go through yesterday, so I am now no.26
een jaar geleden want2watcheroes said…
cool
i signed btw, no.21 i think.
kk, yh, i think i saw it
een jaar geleden MrAlex said…
smile
I signed no.28

Bring Adam Back! Bring Adam Back!
een jaar geleden 675 said…
sunny
I signed #29 :D
een jaar geleden Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
Number 30!
een jaar geleden shoom said…
how can he ome back? We all saw him die for good. its not even as though he can get his powers back. Sorry,but i didnt think he was that good of a charator,and was quite happy when he died!
P.S. Dont hate me,i am only writing my feelings about the matter,i wasnt looking for an argument :D
een jaar geleden Rock_Smurf_77 said…
smile
LOL i respect ur opinion and then thoroughly disagree with it. They can bring back Ali Larter as a totally different character so y cudnt hiro go back in time and get Adam back for some reason!!!! Also he was an awesome character
een jaar geleden want2watcheroes said…
monkey
Cant they like... Make out that arthur put his ashes near his grave, then someone needs adam and they mix the ashes with the formula- If its made again; with adams blood.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden 675 said…
sunny
I want to add that I think that Elle deserves a petition too.
thats alright Shoom, I dont prosecute people for opinions *cough, caslarterfan, cough*

Thanks everyone else for signing, really apprecaite it
een jaar geleden shoom said…
meh
cheers for not screwtinising me too much! lol i wouldnt be gutted if he came back,and i think that adding the ashes to some of the formula would work! or maybe some of clairs blood?
i think seeing as his ashes were in the pinehearst building and all that formula was spilt some must have gone on him, i really think he could come back ;)
I agree 675, she probably does, there might be one, you should google it. I didnt make this one, i just found it.