Heroes :(

unfair_love posted on Feb 11, 2009 at 02:30AM
Hey... :( Heroes is just 2 violent for me and my mom... when Sylar tortured that man... and... well the show has changed SO much.
I mean it went from this wonderful story about all these people coming together and trying to use their powers for "The Greater Good"... to a porly directed love infested soap... to a SAD...Sad few eppisodes where everyone lost power... and now... well It reminded me of 24... I hate seeing people being tortured... Anyway I knew it would change... but not like this
so I bid thee adoo
Unfair_love

Heroes 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden 675 said…
I think the show is less violent than previous seasons, actually. I mean, in season one they showed all kinds of deformed bodies and people losing thier skin and stuff. In season 4 all they showed was that guys missing fingers, they didn't actually show him being tortured
but I think you should give the show another chance :)
een jaar geleden Galbraith said…
Yeah, Isaac got crucified to the floor with paintbrushes in season 1 and you watch charlie's head being sliced open, as well as linderman's brain being squished from inside his head... Molly's parents... the bodies Niki ripped to pieces... etc
een jaar geleden The-Stig said…
I still like it, I think its cool, besides, when tht man got tortured it wasnt tooo grpahic, i mean, he wasnt scremaing in agony or anything, besides, he desreved it... trying to kidnap Sylar like that...
een jaar geleden unfair_love said…
sick
anyway my mom has made it final... i'm only 13 what else can i do except obey? Anyway thanks for your opinions
unfair love
een jaar geleden chels125843 said…
i agree with claire (675) well i agree with all of them actually, heroes hasnt gotten worse, its gotten better in that concept! but that sucks you cant watch it anymore! cause well its pretty amazing <333