Heroes WHEN???

murtagh1301 posted on Feb 28, 2009 at 03:54PM
I bought Heroes Season 1.1 without knowing how exactly this series would be. Woah!!! - yeah!!! - EXTREMELY great!!! Peter Petrelli is my most lovely Hero. But: After having watched 1.1 within 2 days I bought Season 1.2 and 2. BUT!!!: After having watched 1.2 and 2 within 3 days I NEED to continue. We don't have a TV set at home and btw the German voices are cruel (boah - they made Peter such a girl!). So - my problem: Does anybody know when Season 3 will be released in the US or UK? If not...how can I watch the next episodes? :'(

Heroes 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden want2watcheroes said…
sunny
I've been waiting for season 3 to come out in the UK but I think they have to finish Volume 4 (which is a part of season 3) to bring it out on DVD. If you want to watch online the link here: link has them, just click on the episode and links to that episode will come up, some of them are probably not that good to watch but it is harder to find the older episodes online as they get removed... Hopefully it will work for you but if not might have to wait til it comes out on DVD and someone will probably post when that is,