Hetalia Ask Arthur Kirkland

Britian_Arthur posted on Jun 29, 2012 at 10:25PM
Who here wants to ask me some questions? Come on loves, don't be shy. I will answer all your questions the best I can.
 Who here wants to ask me some questions? Come on loves, don't be shy. I will answer all your vraag
last edited on Jun 29, 2012 at 10:26PM

Hetalia 63 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 63

een jaar geleden Edvygrl8 said…
Ok, hmmm.....what's your favorite color?
een jaar geleden Tinekraut said…
Yes I want to know your favorite color too.

And you haven't answered the question in the interview, but what type of the opposite sex is to your liking?

And here's another one. I've been really curious about this but may I ask, where did they bury the remains of Merlin the Magician? I have trust that you will be able to answer that Mr. England.
een jaar geleden Insana-Maniac said…
So... Do you prefer being called your human name (like Arthur or Mr. Kirkland), being called your country name (like England or Britain), or something else? Just wanted to know what to call you as I ask.
een jaar geleden Britian_Arthur said…
Insana-Maniac: Either name is fine, I like both of them. Whatever someone prefers to call me, that is fine.

Edvygrl8: Hmm...I like the colors blue and red a lot.

Tinekraut: *blushes* Um..I..I well....*mumbles*..males...
een jaar geleden MiharuChaaan said…
What's your favorite play by Shakespeare?
MiharuChaaan: That would have to be Romeo & Juliet, wonderful play.
last edited een jaar geleden
blush
(As to your answer to one of my my questions....)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

I should have known....

Well... pardon me if that particular question of mine made you feel uncomfortable (at the back of my mind: But I do love seeing you blush, hehehe....). I did not expect it to cause you so.

So that explains why the others did not complain for you not answering the question in the interview, while Germany was nagged for avoiding to answer. I guess your friends (some certain friends) in the Allied Force... really knows you well (ahem...).

You do realize, Mr. England, that with that answer of yours to my question, it can't be helped but to ask some follow-up questions. This might make you feel uncomfortable again but I believe it would be better for a gentleman to be able to conquer such trivial emotions. And I believe facing such questions that I asked and will ask will help you so.

(Pardon me for being roundabout [a Filipino trait]).

So... in consonance with your answer, may I ask... WHAT TYPE OF MALES ARE YOU DRAWN TO THE MOST? O/////O
And..
HOW IS IT TO YOU BEING, AS WHAT YOU IMPLY, AN... UKE?

Well... you need not to worry for I have nothing against same-sex lovers... though I'm not a fujoshi (Yes, I'm not a fujoshi, believe it!). Pardon me, however, for my reaction. It's just.. I was amazed by how... honest you are to yourself than what I think (...right...).

By the way, I think it would be more gentlemanly of you if you address a lady with more formality than calling her by her somewhat pejorative username. I would appreciate it very much if you take my advice.

Truly yours,
Tine

(As to your answer to one of my my questions....) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden izzah25 said…
How come "Britain" is spelled wrong in your username? :<
And... When did link happen? ewe
een jaar geleden Pastalover said…
blush
^ haha, wait, wha?!! :O (Sorry, I got distracted by that picture for a min o_o ahem.. I refuse to believe it happened! >_< He loves France after all! ;D But it gives me ideas for my question...) So, England, is it true that deep down you love France... in a sexual way? ;L (OK OK YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT ONE >///< ..... But you can...you know, if you want to... I'm just putting it out there... ohohohon~ XD)
Tine: Well, I like romantic and open people. Someone who would be my friend and I can talk with, and someone who would cook for me......not that I can't cook though! I'm the best chef in Europe!

izzah: ((*goes to emo corner* I didn't know I misspelled it DX)) *looks at picture* O_O...w-what the hell! Who photoshopped that! Bloody hell! I wouldn't do that with him!

Pasta: I..I..uh...well...I...well...I..deep...dee­p down..m-maybe..I...well...kinda....a little....yes...
Yes, yes, it is always good to have that confidence in your skill.
Wow, so you admit. That honesty of yours is admirable (at the back of mind: *French laugh* Ahonhonhon). Now it would be more admirable if you confess that straight to Monsieur France so as to prove your credibility (love). And sure you know that credibility is a quality of a true gentleman.

For answering again my question, I should say thank you. I hope that you will not be weary of my constant questioning. May you consider it favorable that somebody is taking interest at your offer of asking about you.
Now, it's all clear to me WHO, I mean, what kind of person do you like. By the way how is France onii-chan lately?

*the pic on the link*
How repugnant! Such an affront to England's dignity!
That's right Iggy, defend yourself. Clear yourself from such depravity... and so from this one. (from the strip: We Love England.)

(I still don't understand why you agreed to/almost agreed to do this with France onii-chan.)
 Yes, yes, it is always good to have that confidence in your skill. Wow, so u admit. That honest
een jaar geleden Mango21 said…
What was your favorite moment with little America?
Tine~ Since you are a lady, I will not go threating you. So..I will just beg....please do not tell France anything! That Frog would never let me hear the end of it...plus...I can't bring myself to tell him anything.

Ah France is fine from what I heard, last I heard he was on a business trip. *grumbles* Didn't even tell me bye...

I...I well....no comment on that...*blushes*
Mango21: *smiles* I have so many, it's hard to choose. But my favorite memory would probably have to be our first Christmas together. He was so excited he couldn't go to sleep, so I got him in my bed and read him Christmas stories until he fell asleep. He was so adorable running down stairs to see what Santa got him. He spent all day playing with it toys, Broke his toy plane only seconds after he got it, poor little guy didn't know his own strength.
*is still recovering from fangirl moment* o///o W-well, I'm sure France would love to hear that~ :D *smiles* But I'll try to stop myself from asking any more awkward questions ^^' hehe... aww, I can only think of awkward questions right now >_< haha... must....not...ask....question....about....­Fra­nce­...­.. *takes deep breath*....
...SO WHEN'S THE WEDDING? 8D *SHOT* (I'm terribly sorry, England! XD)
Sure there is no need to threaten me, Mr. England. It never came to my mind nor it is my nature, to relay confessions and things that are too personal. So, have no worry. ^_^ (at the back of my mind: XDD). It would be a disgrace for me if I do such an underhanded action. And I do believe everyone deserves due respect. (at the back of my mind: XD No need for me to report it to France. Anyway, soon enough he will find out what we are talking about here. hehehe... And it would be less amusing if it is not you, yourself, who will tell France about your feelings for him. kesesesese. >.> *no I'm not a kraut*. So I'd rather wait until you get to bring yourself to prove your "credibility" and "courage". HEhehehe...)
And I do believe that you would not really do such an ungentlemanly action as threatening other person, especially women. It would be an aberration to your gentlemanliness.

(Ahem.. *looking forward to your answer to Pastalover's question.... Though I'm expecting you to deny. I wish you aren't that predictable as a man who is known to be gentlema.. I mean.. cunning should be.*)
een jaar geleden Malalani_Hawaii said…
((FRUK YES!!!!!!!!! *Admin approves~*))

Aloha Mr. Britain. Are you still upset at Mr. America for the Revolution? Or do you not old grudges long? ^^
Pasta: W-Wedding? B-But...we're not even dating yet.

Malalani: I was never mad at him, I was only upset with myself thinking I failed at being a good brother to him.
Oh..really? W-well... I don't suppose one of you will come clean with your feelings anytime soon? ^^ I mean...you've already been honest with me after all... :) hehe~ Also, hasn't France already proposed to you once? (And I'm still trying to figure out what happened that time after he dragged you off once you refused.... if you'd prefer not to say that's fine of course ;) ohohohon <3 ....please tell me if I'm going too far with my FrUk fangirl imagination ;L) Doesn't mean it can't happen again ;D At least, if it does happen (and you agree to it), I would love to come to the wedding! ^///^ -throws confetti in the air- (XD)
Pasta: I'm actually surprized I'm being this honest. *blushes* Oh..y-yes he did...but...sadly...he only wanted to marry me to save his own skin....he...he didn't have feelings for me. *frowns* Oh no, he didn't do anything sexual or anything. He just dragged me away to a church to trying to marry me, I got away out the window though.
een jaar geleden _Hero_ said…
Hmmm What's your favorite food? :3
(O my! X3 FUfufufu)

"...we're not even dating yet."

Not dating huh....

But you will, some time in the future. ( X3 ) Take note the word "yet".

Although, I can't seem to imagine how will your date be. You seem to have a different standard of how should a DATE be. See the pic I posted below. You said you two are not yet dating. So... AT THAT DEGREE OF INTIMACY, ALONE TOGETHER, IT WASN'T YET A DATE? (o.O?!...... O/////O). Now, I wonder how far will the two of you go if it was a date in the context of how you contemplate it to be. (>/////////< Ahonhonhon)

By the way, be careful in typing words. You seem to be Americanizing when it's not necessary. *Look at your post before Hero's.* I'd appreciate it if you'd also correct me with my mistakes ^_^
 (O my! X3 FUfufufu) "...we're not even dating yet." Not dating huh.... But u will, some
blush
I wonder, when did the two of you START doing that...O///O... amorous physical contact? Was it during the night (the 1st one I posted)? or day (that one below)?

Don't worry. I won't be posting the hardcore ones. I do have consideration. (At the back of my mind: :-> Hehe, it's just I still don't feel like posting it here. Save the good ones for later hehe.)(No, I don't keep such pics in my file. I'm not a fujoshi.)
 I wonder, when did the two of u START doing that...O///O... amorous physical contact? Was it durin
een jaar geleden ivoryphills said…
Will you be my late Valentine? ;-3
smile
Hehe, but you're finally being honest with each other now, right? (if I haven't made it clear already from my fangirl comments, I have checked your's and France's wall just now... FRUK YES! <3 XD) I knew you could! *smiles happily and quickly hugs you* I feel so proud of you :'3 (XD)

Hmm, you really think that? I find it a little hard to believe he didn't have any feelings for you. I agree that he did want to save his own skin but I don't think he wanted to marry you for that reason alone... although he doesn't get very much recognition for it, I believe Francis has learnt how to mask his feelings pretty well under the facade of being a coward or a pervert at times... at least, that is what I believe. In a way, I think you can probably relate to that, you really are both so alike! :) hehe. Your 'tsundere' act has its own charming and adorable quality though, even if you do try to deny the truth most of the time ;D haha.

Oh so that's what happened... you know breaking stained glass windows is unlucky, yes? ;P *chuckles* Still, I would have loved to have seen that XD
Hero: Tea and scones of course.

Tine: Oh uh...w-well...t-that's nothing...j-just one kiss...d-didn't mean anything...*mumbles* kissed day til night...

'By the way, be careful in typing words. You seem to be Americanizing when it's not necessary'

(((*curls in ball* oh poop, think british!...I need to look up more british wording, my american side is getting out))

Pasta: *blushes and crosses arms* Hmph, I am not like him...we couldn't be anymore unalike. I am not tsundere, I can be open and honest if I want to! Me...me kissing him didn't mean anything....it just a one time thing! It didn't even taste or feel good, his lips were like a frog! *blushes more*
een jaar geleden Roderich_E said…
Hr. Kirkland, I do find it very admirable of you to have such affections for Francis. Although he is a moron in most cases, he is very affectionate and loving at the same time. I warn that you do not keep yourself closed; be open with him. He might get the wrong idea if you refuse to speak your mind. I promise Francis is a truthful man who will not leave you unless he feels you are unhappy with your relationship.

Good day.

-Roderich Edelstein
cake
Hmm... if you say so, England ;) Actually, you're right about that, you have been more honest recently...especially to France ^///^ How did he take your confession btw, may I ask? 0w0 hehe~
I think the kissing part speaks for itself XD <3 Is that so... I heard he was a very good kisser ;)

But anyway, how was it celebrating France's birthday? :) Did you do anything big for it? ^^
een jaar geleden Germany_APH said…
^^Oh hallo dere.. B]

Herr Kirkland, are you stil angry about... you know... WWII? BP
-Ludwig
 ^^Oh hallo dere.. B] Herr Kirkland, are u stil angry about... u know... WWII? BP -Ludwig
een jaar geleden Cerudays said…
Hey Arthur; reveal to us at least two ingredients you use when you make your 'special' scones.~
Congrats Iggy for having started the 2012 Olympics. How was your preparation for the venue? What do you personally think of your opening ceremony? And who do you think will you outrank in the Olympics?
Roderich: I know, we've talked about it and it looks like we're in a relationship now. So, we'll see how it goes.

Pasta: *blushes* He...he took it rather well, he thought I was joking at first. But he soon saw I was telling the truth. His...his birthday? Oh..w-well, we just..just went out to eat together and stuff..

Germany: No, why would I be mad. I don't hold a grudge. Plus, we kicked your ass anyway.

Cerudays: Sorry love, it's a secret. ;)

Tine: Thank you love. :) Well we just did a lot of practising and hard work on it. I thought it was lovely, it turned out just as planned. Well I don't know at this point, my team is working hard to win those medals. But we're falling behind, not even in the top rankings yet.
een jaar geleden crimsonchick123 said…
Ummm England, my friend wants to know if this really happened....-//////-
 Ummm England, my friend wants to know if this really happened....-//////-
crimson: Oh bloody hell! No! Who photoshopped that!? I would never dress in anything like that for anyone, expecially not for America.
een jaar geleden crimsonchick123 said…
I don't know who photoshopped that, England. Sorry..
een jaar geleden Animelover1220 said…
Private conversation w/ America

America: Darn... Looks like the Fangirls (and guys?) bet me to it. :(
Me: America! Bro! Are u ok?!?
America: yea I'm fine... But... I was gonna tell him I love him...
Me: oh no… this isn't gonna turn out good. He says he loves France but... Maybe he likes u too?!?
America: I can't admit it Emily. Can u ask him for me? :3
Me: aww I can't say no to u bro. Ok I'll ask him.

I find your asking page...

Hi England! It seems you like France... But do you like someone else too? Like *cough cough* I don't know, *cough cough* America?!? :333
een jaar geleden rowena3215 said…
Hi Iggy!! ok

|||||-_-|||||||I had a dream that France was raping Japan.And Russia was only laughing.What would you do in that dream?
een jaar geleden mintybunny123 said…
i have a very important question to ask you
do you like cheese?
yes its very important...though it might be weird
een jaar geleden Edvygrl8 said…
Animelover1220: You fangirls are such morons, stop making America a freakin OC.
Animelover1220: Oh bloody hell! Would you people stop acting like I'm in love with America! He's my little brother, that's all! And America loves Canada, he's already told me that. Go to his wall on here and ask him yourself.

rowena3215: Can't say, since I can never see that happening. Probably just break it up.

mintybunny123: Uh....I guess so.

Edvygrl8: probably the reason he's afraid of them.
een jaar geleden TropicalSesel said…
Bonjour Monsieur Angleterre. I was just wondering how you and my papa are holding up? I hope he's not giving you a "rough" time...
een jaar geleden canadamaple5 said…
hey iggy!!! (i'm terribly sorry if you dont want me calling you that...) i have a question! what was canada like as a child? (ahaha... please try to remember him...)
so... yeah.

also, what do you think of america in an honest way? im sorry if thats to personal... you can just be general about it if you want...
een jaar geleden iloveciel said…
I was wondering...What is your favorite kind of tea?? :3 If you were wondering,mine is Jasmine Lily ;3
een jaar geleden demigod324 said…
Hi iggy, i was wondering how you felt about the female and 2p version of yourself
een jaar geleden Difoxx said…
big smile
This is so fun here.hahahahahaha XD
een jaar geleden yoki96 said…
*looks at some of the previous questions* (e.e;) no comment, just...... no........comment. It had to be really akward replying on those questions (admin wise). *sighs* Can't say I wasn't expecting it, though.

But back to the question. Or rather questions, since I have more............. Don't give me that look, I didn't mean "those" questions. OK, so 1st question: Do you have any hobbies?
TropicalSesel: He's not behaving like a bloody Frog that much.

canadamaple5: Canada was a good kid, much like he is now. Shy and quiet, but sweet and willing to help. But I always had to keep America out of trouble. He's a bloody git and is going to die from all that junk he eats, but he's my little brother.

iloveciel: Oh hard to choose, I love all kinds of tea.

demigod324: Rosa is a very nice girl, but as for that 2pArthur....he's a nut job.

yoki96: Well I love knitting and France has been teaching me how to paint and cook. I've only blown up three pots so far.....ok five....
een jaar geleden yoki96 said…
So far... ^_^; Though I can't say I'm any better (can't even make popcorn right), maybe I should take up his lessons, as well.
OK, next question. What do you think of Norway and, my neighbour, Romania?
 So far... ^_^; Though I can't say I'm any better (can't even make popcorn right), maybe I should take
een jaar geleden hetalianstella said…
Hello Iggy! I was wondering what kind of music do you like? Do you like The Rolling Stones or The Beatles? Just wondering because they're some of my favorite bands.

Also is Flying Mint Bunny male or female?

And how often would America need to do this for you?link
een jaar geleden Difoxx said…
heart
Hey this is my question
who do you love.????