Hetalia Who do u ship? :)

Chiritarisu posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 01:01AM
I ship GermanyxItaly (soo adorable), FrancexCanada, USxUK, SeychellesxSwitzerland, SealandxWy, and SpainxSouthItaly. x]

Hetalia 24 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden BeB said…
mischievous
I mainly ship UsUk, but I love almost EVERY pairing with Iggy! XD But in order is
UsUk
FrUk
IggyPan
Maple Tea (EnglandxCanada)
EnglandxSeychelles

Besides Iggy shippings? Uhh FRANADA! <3 GerIta, and F.A.G XD (FrancisxAntonioxGilbert) XDXDXD uhh PruHun and last but not least

IGGYCEST >8D
 I mainly ship UsUk, but I love almost EVERY pairing with Iggy! XD But in order is UsUk FrUk IggyP
Aph-Finland commented…
i think F.A.G is the BTT ^-^ een jaar geleden
Tanja-sama commented…
OTP : Rochu, spamano, lietpol, gerita, fruk, ameripan,dennor, hongice, latviaxsealand, ukrabela, sufin, prucan, pruhun, netherbel, turgreece, koreaxtaiwan, switzerlanxlichtenstein and ladonia x kugelmugel MUHAHA een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ryans_love said…
Of course: US/UK
GerIta
Spamano
PruAus and PruCan
Sweden/Finland
Giripan and Japan/China (i forget what the latter is called)
een jaar geleden xxXsk8trXxx said…
^I call them JaNa.
It sounds cool.

I like...

OTP: RoChu
FraSpa
AmeriKo (The Ko is Korea, not female America)
EstiLat
SuFin
AusNz
CubaxCanada (No real abreviation...)
TaiwanxHong Kong (Same situation)

I hate SeychellesxWorld, USUK, and RussiaxAny of his sisters with a burning passion.

God, I'm such a hipster.
 ^I call them JaNa. It sounds cool. I like... OTP: RoChu FraSpa AmeriKo (The Ko is Korea, not
Aph-Finland commented…
WHY THE HECK? why do u not ship Seychelles and any of her family? its like there not rely her family een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden OneHetalian said…
I ship USUK/UKUS all the way!
next I ship any England pairings (like FrUK and SpUK) and Nordic pairings~! (especially SuFin and DenNor) :3
Aph-Finland commented…
i like SuFin better though idk why... een jaar geleden
Tanja-sama commented…
INCEEEEESSSSSSSSSST!!! >:((( een jaar geleden
artiesan commented…
to the person above ^ fuck off pls and thanks xx een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden NanaChi said…
OTP: Prumano

Ships: SpUK, GerIta, LietBel, RusAme, Brandenburg/Prussia, PruLiet, PruPol, LietPol, Male!Hungary x Fem!Austria, SuFin, DenNor (especially if it's Fem!Norway).

That's about it.
 OTP: Prumano Ships: SpUK, GerIta, LietBel, RusAme, Brandenburg/Prussia, PruLiet, PruPol, LietPol, Ma
Aph-Finland commented…
my Otp is SuFin X3 it always makes me say top, boven when i put Otp down O,O een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden USUKfangirl said…
I ship UKUS all the way baby!!! The kinkier,the better
artiesan commented…
ME een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden vampiressJazz said…
Fruk because usuk is over rated and disgusting.
Aph-Finland commented…
i agree i mean really.... there family.. gross O . O een jaar geleden
artiesan commented…
It asked what u shipped, not what u disliked. Please refrain from posting such vulgar things that will obviously hurt someone's feelings. You're also enforcing the stereotype that FrUK shippers are the ultimate USUK shippers, which I'm sure that your fellow FrUK shippers do not appreciate. Please do us a favour and not post things like this. Please, and thanks. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden pumpkinqueen said…
vampiressJazz: *highfive*

FrUk!!!!! FTW!!!! Screw UsUk!!!

(I support a lot more pairings, but I'm not going to list all of them)
 vampiressJazz: *highfive* FrUk!!!!! FTW!!!! Screw UsUk!!! (I support a lot meer pairings, but I
Tanja-sama commented…
Good boy/girl I'm so proud of u ^^ een jaar geleden
artiesan commented…
Once again, u are re-informing the stereotype that all FrUK shippers dislike USUK. Please refrain from such activities, especially when the vraag on this forum asked specifically for your personal likes and not dislikes. Don't post things like this, please and thanks. (I should say the same to the other person who replied to this comment). een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden vampiressJazz said…
big smile
:D right on!
That picture is adorable! I must save it to my collection of fruk Pictures( lol which is a lot)
Aph-Finland commented…
My cousin has loads of Fruk pictures as well X3 France and England can be cute ^-^ lol een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Vocaloidcode01 said…
I ship absolutely nobody. I think Yaoi(and Yuri) is overrated and just plain wrong.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden HazrdousPancake said…
I support absolutely everything! I pretty much love every England pairing and I ADORE GiriPan (GreecexJapan) but ChuNi (ChinaxJapan) has a special place in my heart
Two couples I will love for the rest of my life will be GerIta and SpaMano! (GermanyxItaly/N.Italy and SpainxRomano/S.Italy) RESPECT FOR THESE TWO COUPLES!

And ignore the person on top of me. They had their own opinion but had no reason to insult what I like...
een jaar geleden sailor_spade15 said…
the best to me is usuk <3

also GerIta
France and Canada (a little)
romano and spain! :D
prussia and hungary
America and Canada (kindaaa)
HRE/Chibitalia :)
Lithuania and Poland :D
Switzerland/Lichtenstein :)
a lot of others

pretty much anything but FrUk (no offense to anyone, its a good pairing i guess, but i dont like it ^^)
last edited een jaar geleden
 the best to me is usuk <3 also GerIta France and Canada (a little) romano and spain! :D prussia
artiesan commented…
THANKS FOR BEING NICE ABOUT IT een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden lalaland123754 said…
I love:
-Poland x Hungary (for reasons I already stated somewhere else -_- It's historically correct, okay?)
-Denmark x Norway (Aw come on! They actually like each other in real life!)
- I... I'll just put all other pairings here, because there is none I mind very much...
Aph-Finland commented…
i don't like Poland and Hungary why did u start liking it i ship nobody with Poland except Lithuania, makes me weird i know. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Russia77 said…
GerIta <3
USUK/UkUS
HRe X Chibitalia
Switzerland X Austria (don't ask dB)
Spamano
Dat's pretty much it...O-O
een jaar geleden Edvygrl8 said…
FrUk: They belong together and are perfect for each other, anyone with eyes can see that. <3

France & Jeanne D'Arc: I really love the history behind them, it's so beautiful and tragic. I feel bad for them. :(

RoChu: Really love the bond the countries have now, they work together well.

SuFin: Meant to be. <33 Sweden and his wife. ;D

Giripan: Oh come on, we all know it's true. XD

GerIta: 100% meant to be, I think it's pretty much cannon that they love each other. <333

AusHun: Such a cute couple. <33 I love it how protective they are for each other.

and that's pretty much it.
Aph-Finland commented…
I LOVE SUFIN TO HIGH 5!!! XD sorry i had a Denmark of America of Prussia moment there X3 ^-^ i'm weird een jaar geleden
Aph-Finland commented…
AND YES PPL WITH EYES CAN SEE IT T,T whoever likes USUK as married... u guys r blind and can't see anything i meant what the heck is wrong with u guys T , T een jaar geleden
artiesan commented…
To the person who geplaatst this comment: Thank u so much for bit enlisting your dislikes. I, and I am sure many more, appreciate that. To the person above me who replied to this comment: Let people ship whatever they please. It's not very nice to suddenly hate on a certain pairing for no reason, especially when the poster did not mention anything of it. Be mature and not reply to commentaren in such a rude way. Thanks. een jaar geleden
SmolKitten commented…
Sufinn!~ een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden heroicamerica said…
I ship all of the pairings except for any form of Fruk. But if I had to pick it would be

USUK

AMERICA X FEM KOREA

PRUMANO

PRUSSIA X FEM ROMANO

PRUCAN

SPAMANO

SPAIN X FEM ROMANO

ROCHU

GERITA

AND ALMOST ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT FOR FRUK!
een jaar geleden Aph-Finland said…

SuFin (the OTP): i always loved it! when i 1st heard of it i just magically start falling in love with this ship. its so cool and i like the fan art X3

SeaWy: i love this ship to ^-^ because a little girl and a cute bigger than the girl non country, whats better?

GerIta: i just kinda find them just as friends, but I'm sure in 1 episode they will start feeling the love X3

i only ship 3 O,O sorry lol

een jaar geleden Ao_Yuki said…
My OTP is DenNor. I don't ship France with anyone because he just doesn't seem like a person who would settle down. He's always flirting or teasing with any country he sees (not that it's a bad thing) and spreading the love.
een jaar geleden LilacRoses said…
Pretty much everything, plain and simple. GerItaPan and PruChuRoma are my OT3s, and my former OTPs included AmeCan, GerIta, and SuFin.
een jaar geleden Lovdisa said…
I ship France x Uk, Sweden x Finland, Denmark x Norway, Prussia x Canada, Austria x Hungary, Lithuania x Poland, Spain x Romano, Germany x N. Italy, Sealand x Wy, France x Jeanne de arc. Im still confused with Greece, Japan and Turkey as Im not sure those three would be good together as a pairing.

My top five pairings in hetalia would be France x Uk, Sweden x Finland, Prussia x Canada, France Jeanne dearc and Spain x Romano because they are so perfect and oh so interesting (sob Im sorry Gerita, you were left out).
een jaar geleden defmind_mj_0601 said…
I ship Asakiku (Japan x England)
UsCan (Canada x America)
GerIta
Spamano
RoChu
SuFin ( Sweden x Finland)
een jaar geleden TheRandomPanda said…
I ship:
- GerIta (OTP)
- SpaMano
- SuFin
- RoChu (OTP)
- GiriPan (OTP)
- IggyChu
- PruCan (OTP)
- DenNor (OTP)

But I don't ship America or France with anyone really
een jaar geleden artiesan said…
Posts like these really do strike up ship wars...
een jaar geleden Neko_Chan_Kitty said…
I only ship Chibitalia X HRE and AusHun...