Hilarie burton Didn't used to like Hilarie Burton!

Chlarkfan posted on Nov 04, 2007 at 01:40PM
I have a confession. I used to HATE hilarie burton.But i hated Peyton Sawyer.Then i got to looking up HIlarie and seeing that she is really cool and she's a good person and also is a best friends with Sophia Bush so she has to be an awesome person?? Anyone ever feel the same way?? Cause i hate Peyton Sawyer does not mean i hate Hilarie Burton!

Hilarie burton 15 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Leytonfan4ever said…
Yea alot of people do that...they hate the person who plays that charcter they hate, but i think that's stupid to do!

Like alot of people assume i hate sophia just because brooke isn't my fave character, but that is not true at all! I Adore sophia, she's very very pretty and i love her!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden lizisme said…
ok so i used to hate both too but now i like hilarie she seems really cool in her interviews but im am still not a fan of peyton
een jaar geleden SG1-090 said…
i think her acting's amazing!!! the last scene with lucas and peyton where she threw books at him she was so in character!
een jaar geleden SG1-090 said…
^^ i totally get what you mean chlarkfan!! Like i used to HATE Brooke's character but i still LOVED Sophia Bush i mean did you see her in hitcher - she rocked! But it's all good now because Brooke's amazing!
een jaar geleden ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
HAHa.. I thought I was the oNly one... I LOVE HILARIE BURTON.. BUT I HATE PEYTON SAWYER!!!!

She is so cool!!! and peyton is such just a whiny whore!!!
een jaar geleden kathiria82 said…
Listen up ALwaYzN4evA14, don`t leave moronic comments like that you imbecile.
een jaar geleden Lila856 said…
OMG EW WHY DO PEOPLE COME IN HERE IF THEY DON`T LIKE PEYTON
*TRIES NOT TO BE A BIATCH*
een jaar geleden Chlarkfan said…
Lila just to respond i LOVE hilarie burton that is why i come here.I just dont like the character she plays.But i understand where your coming from.
een jaar geleden Laurra said…
i love hilarie and peyton :D <3
i dont mind people that hate peyton on here cause it is a hilarie burton spot but just dont leave bitchy comments about peyton there are a lot of peyton fans on here ;)
een jaar geleden reesespbcup419 said…
i agree with laurra. but i get it too.

but if you think about it, its kinda stupid to hate the actors that portray the characters because of those characters. i mean, a lot of the time they are nothing like the parts they have to play! thats why its called ACTING!!!

sorry just had to get that off my chest
een jaar geleden brucas4ever said…
i really like hilarie burton... but not so much peyton...
but i agree with you chlarkfan
een jaar geleden Edelyn said…
I love Hil...and it's not just because I love Peyton sawyer...Hil is a nice person..she's so sweet in the interviews...and cool with the fans...and that's important to me! and she's a good actress :D
een jaar geleden 2AM said…
I love Hilarie and Peyton so.... LOL..

But I am not a Fan of Sophia but I think Brooke is OKAY =/ Im a complex person LOL.
een jaar geleden omsdancer said…
i love them all they are all so good and when they cry or something it looks so real i mean they are good at acting! i reall think Lucas should realize he loves Peyton, and not go for Lindsay! Jamies birthday party is enough for the two to meet right? PEYTON say something!
een jaar geleden Laurencia7 said…
"Don't hate the player, hate the game"