His Dark Materials Hands up who cried

TheButterflyx posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 06:40PM
I actually cried when I finished the third book (please don't make fun of me) I was just touched by the amount of emotion from all of the characters Mary, Will and Lyra mainly. Now I'm not one to cry easily over ANYTHING so that means that Phillip Pullman is a phenomal writer (obviously) for making cry over a book for the first time. If anyone else cried please say I've practically humiliated myself already anyway.

His Dark Materials 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden DalekSec said…
There were definitely tears in my eyes... and I felt sad about it for days the last time I reread it.
een jaar geleden Cyrusrocks said…
I totally cried, i was like awwww.
een jaar geleden Aranel said…
crying
I also cried at the end of the book, it was a very sad ending but I didn't wanted it to end in another way, it was the perfect ending, and I love the story
een jaar geleden silverraven333 said…
ok, that series ending was SAD...but think about it...the witch power could let them send their daemons to their own world while they lived together in another.
een jaar geleden HouseofNightRox said…
3 times, when Lyra left Pan on the jetty, when Will and Lyra seperated and when Lord. Asriel and Mrs. Coulter died
Flickerflame commented…
I've cried at each of those parts during different re-reads een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ShadowYJ said…
Last book-don't ask. I cried lots of times
een jaar geleden LowriLorenza89 said…
I've cried several times when reading that second book. I seem to find a different point to cry at with every re-read.