Horror films Why we love horror...

piperlovegood posted on Sep 10, 2011 at 04:08AM
I have been asked why I love horror and when I tell them why I do they look at me like I'm nuts. I been wondering if anyone believes the same thing.

I believe everyone has a dark side and if you don't nurture it in some safe way you'll eventually snap. Horror is a great outlet for that.

The other reason is the rush of adrilanin that one gets from speeding.

Curious what y'all think.

(this isn't my collection but a pic from a convention)
 I have been asked why I love horror and when I tell them why I do they look at me like I'm nuts. I be

Horror films 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden EclecticFan78 said…
For me horror movies are a way to be thrusted into a sense of danger and fear while being perfectly safe. I also tend to find them somewhat of a way of de-stressing. Sometimes when I get pissed off at people in my life, watching violence on the screen helps calm me down. Don't think me sick for saying that. Never in a million years would I take a life, unless of course my life or lives of loved ones were in jeopardy.
een jaar geleden piperlovegood said…
wink
thanks for posting nah it's not sick it's just normal to me at least.
een jaar geleden lloonny said…
heart
i don't know why i love horror,i just do
i love scary & gory things,all that blood,screaming girls (i love when they scream),fear,paranormal/haunted things ♥♥♥
when im sad,bored,happy or whatever i like to watch horror cuz they make me feel good.....& especially if i watch a movie before i go to sleep cuz i sleep better if i watch a horror movie
& i am so in love with ♥Final Destination♥ series :D
 i don't know why i love horror,i just do i love scary & gory things,all that blood,screaming girls (
een jaar geleden ilovecornholio said…
heart
I don't know why i love horror i geuss cuz im not that type of person u see and think oh she dont like horror movies but i am i am so in love with Freddy krueger i love love love a nightmare on Elm street and halloween and friday the 13th and dracula!
 I don't know why i love horror i geuss cuz im not that type of person u see and think oh she dont lik