Horror films Everybody, I have horrible news...

axlluver43 posted on Dec 05, 2008 at 11:41PM
One of horror's greatest classics, Nightmare On Elm Street, known for having a legendary slasher Freddy Krueger, is being REDONE!

I AM SO SICK OF ALL THESE GREAT MOVIES BEING REDONE! Example: HALLOWEEN! The remake of Nightmare may be decent if it had Robert Englund, but folks, IT DOES NOT!

We need to stop this and fast

Horror films 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden jlhfan624 said…
Oh great. =( I wish we could stop this...Halloween was such a disgrace to my favorite horror of all-time!! NOT THIS ONE TOO!!
een jaar geleden frylock243 said…
it really dose suck that they are not using robert englund, but who knows? the movie could be good. still, id rather watch nightmare on elm street.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden axemnas said…
i thought it was a roomer that another guy was Freddy all i can say is i ain't seein it till it comes out on video if the roomer is true about Robert not playin Freddy, but in my opinion no Robert no good. i don't know why but i just get the urge to see the suckish remake to compare with the original and give it my own rating the rating is usually low on remakes accounta the remakes are usually busts but what i'm worried about is Halloween2
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Impulse85 said…
Dude, they want Bily Bob Thorton, Bad Santa, now it's going to be bad Freddy. I hate Hollywood.
een jaar geleden Brenalee said…
angry
I totally agree with you. The Halloween movies are my favorite and what Rob Zombie did to them is an insult..Also he makes Michael look like a cross between leather face and Kane