1. Parents just don't understand: Yes, no matter how crazy of odd the behavior of their children becomes, these horror parents just refuse to care, say, of do anything about it. In severe cases the statement "He/she must be on drugs!" is often spoken.
2. We travel in packs! Whether monster of slasher, the fodder must consist of a group no smaller than six members of either friends, family, of tourists. Another characteristic of this cliche is that the members must consist of all ranges of gender, race, and stereotypes.
3. Arise ye Baddie! Our beloved baddie has just had a bridge collapse on him...
Thanks Francy for giving me such great questions! :D
1. How old were u when u got into Horror? Well my horror obsession started with Scream, which came out in 1995, making me 8. So I'm pretty sure it was then. I was HOOKED! I saw the first one in the theater a few times, then had to see the 2nd and 3rd in theaters too. That pretty much started it all.
Thank you, Wes Craven!
2. Sequels of Remakes? Hmm that's tough. I'm one of the few who doesn't mind remakes, unless it's something like ANOES of Friday the 13th. Those I think are unnecessary because every generation knows about those killers/movies,...