Hot Jew Fangirlies Movie Night!!

Shandiii posted on Apr 02, 2010 at 05:51AM
This forum is for planning out our lovely movie nights!
Add any movies you think everyone would enjoy. [We♥Cheesy]

Past Movies:
link
link
link

Suggested Movies:
link
link;; link
link;;
link;;
link;; link
link;;
link;; link
• Air Bud Marathon!;; link
link;;
link;;
link;;
link;;
link;; link

Next Viewing;
What;
link;; link
When; Thursday, June 17th [maybe a repeat on the weekend for whoever missed it]

[Timezones]
I'm keeping track of these for my own sake. :P
Kristin; -2
Cat,Laura,Emma,Shandi; Central
Sarah; +1
Ana; +6
Kaidi; +8
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 06:13PM

Hot Jew Fangirlies 48 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden spikes_girl said…
*added to updates*
I'll try to think of something! I hope someone can find IABGT online, 'cuz I doubt the DVD will come from the library before this weekend. Which is when we should do it! Spring breaks are ending.
een jaar geleden Shandiii said…
It's up on youtube. I'll add the link to the top of the thread. :]
een jaar geleden swimchick said…
big smile
I know I already made Shandi watch this, but when I actually find a good link in English (must watch with Liam Neeson voice) then everyone has to see Ponyo!
een jaar geleden Kaidi said…
monkey
Ooooh, Kaidi iz bad bad bad!
Kaidi still hasn't seen The Princess and the Frog! :O
But Kaidi iz going to fix that this weekend ;)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden OCFan123 said…
blush
Um...The Breakfats Club? Lol, I dont know :P
Oh yeah, Ponyo!! Everyone will love it, and I can't wait to watch it again with the dubs!

I love The Breakfast Club too! If someone here hasn't seen it... well that would need to change! It's a classic. :]
Uhm, I guess once we decide on a day, we can take a vote to which movie we'll watch first? Or should we just go in order of suggested?
And maybe we can have 2 different times, for people in different timezones? Unless somehow we can all try to be on at the same time again! :P
big smile
Have you girls seen "Sydney White"??? It's one of my major guilty pleasure movie. Seen it like 50 times. Doyle from Gilmore Girls is in it. It's based on Snow White. Starring Amanda Bynes. Ringing any bells?
een jaar geleden nevermind606 said…
big smile
I think we should go in order of suggestions so that we watch It's a Boy Girl Thing first. :P

Yes, I've seen Sydney White! I quite liked it. I wasn't super duper crazed about it, but it's a cute movie.
And I agree, Boy/Girl Thing, then Ponyo definitely need to be watched first since they've been suggested before & watched by some.

Okay, I'll add Sydney White. I haven't seen it before, but I like Amanda Bynes and her goofiness. :]

Hmm, I want to think of a good movie to add but I can't think of anything at the moment. :/
I saw Sydney White! I loved it :)
What about She's The Man? It has Amanda Bynes also.
Haha, I kind of love She's the Man, I had to watch it when we studied Shakespeare, it was super cute/cheesy!
She's the Man is amazing :D
wink
I don't know if anyone besides me would appreciate this, but we should watch Labyrinth. David Bowie is made of awesome!
^^I think that be intresting!

Another suggestion: Roman Holiday? I saw it the other day and it has my girl Audrey Hepburn in it :P
Labyrinth is one of the best movies ever, I've seen it like a million times! Hehe.

I've never seen an Audrey Hepburn movie!

I'll put them both up there! :]
crying
I've seen RH, it's awesome. I have it on DVD, but it's at home in America.
link is Part 1 of Labyrinth on youtube!
Thanks for the link! :]

Could everyone please list your availabilities during the week that you're free.

It's varies for me because I have a different work schedule every week, so I listed the days I know I'll be free... but I'm normally around. lol.

We'd like to do our first movie night this thursday, so let me know if you're free & what times in case we have to set up different viewings for different timezones!
big smile
I got It's a Boy/Girl Thing from the library today!! :D I have it for a week, or two, if I can renew it.
Emma, and/or Kaidi, let me know which AM time would work best for you. :]
If you could convert it to central time, or let me know how far ahead/behind you are from central time, I would be grateful.
Hey Shandi, I'm 7 hours ahead of you. Kaidi is 8 I think since I'm almost positive she's an hour ahead of me. I'm on SB so I'm free all day long Thursday and Friday morning and then I'm leaving for the weekend again and I do believe I'll actually be cut off from internet while I'm gone.
big smile
Where does Sarah live that pushes her 2 hours ahead???

I just remembered the movie I wanted to suggest a couple days ago but forgot. HEATHERS. It's like the original Mean Girls. We absolutely MUST watch this and discuss. The one-liners are hilarious.
Sarah lives in NY, that's eastern time, right?

Haha, I've seen Heathers too, also another classic! :]
cool
Eastern time's only 1 hour ahead of Central.
big smile
link part 1 link.
Ughhhh!! So confusing. Thanks. :P
I can be there at 8:30...
Our first official movie day/night is tomorrow!! Yayyy! :]]
 Our first official movie day/night is tomorrow!! Yayyy! :]]
big smile
That's gorgeous, Shandi!
big smile
We should also watch John Tucker Must Die. Maybe after a Glee ep with too much Quick. It's a good way to blow off guy-hate steam xD

Sorry if people don't like that movie, I think it's HILARIOUS. Def a big one with me and my friends from college.
big smile
John Tucker Must Die has Sophia Bush in it. 'Nuff said. AND it has Penn Badgley! So it's like a double whammy of fricken awesome.
I LOVE John Tucker!! That was the first time I crushed on Penn w/o knowing who he was! Lol.
Okay, so I think we should do Ponyo next if we can find a working english dub within a week or so, and then after that maybe we should just have a small vote [between like 3 or so random movies from the list] on the forum every week? Or is that too much trouble?
cool
Sounds good Shandi! I'll keep trying to find a Ponyo link.
I wasn't able to participate in our official movie night, but I'm gonna watch IABGT as soon as I can ;)

As of my timezone, I'm +2 from Greenwitch time, so if the central is -6 from Greenwitch, then yeah, I'm +8 (it sucks big time! =/)

Plus, can we watch Coyote Ugly? :D
It's one of my favorites!
Movie night this weekend!
 Movie night this weekend!
YAAAY! :D
big smile
#1, Emma's back to central! :D
#2, what's our next movie??
Hmmm, idk what our next movie should be, it's pretty much just whichever movie someone seems to be pushing on everyone else at the time. lol.
Are we still doing this?
Yep! Now that Glee is over hopefully we'll do it a lot more. :}
So, what's are next movie and when are we going to watch it? Can I make a few suggestions?
een jaar geleden Buffygirl1988 said…
I don't know how far ahead I am. But I live in England if that helps :P
Okay I added a movie & a date, idk really what time yet, I guess we'll just see when a couple people get on?
een jaar geleden all_the_glitter said…
Boo, you whore! I can't do it tonight. (Unless it's after like 11) I h8 u all.
een jaar geleden Buffygirl1988 said…
I can't do tonight either as I'll be asleep. (School tomorrow :P)
een jaar geleden all_the_glitter said…
link Y'all should watch nao.