Hotch & Emily vragen about H/P :)

Celina79 posted on Jun 23, 2009 at 01:44PM
Unfortunatley its very quiet in this Spot,
so I decided to try again, with questions you can answer. Because I really love this ship and this spot!!!!! :)

My questions for you are:
When did you fell in "love" with them, the ship? Can you tell me why you like them? What do you think will gonna happen in Season 5?
Will there be a change?

What do you think Ladies, let us know. :)
 Unfortunatley its very quiet in this Spot, so I decided to try again, with vragen u can answer.

Hotch & Emily 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden edajsmyth said…
big smile
When did you fell in "love" with them, the ship?
I was late shipper I fell in new york and Angel Maker.
Can you tell me why you like them?
They would be great together she can understand him and bring some light to his life.
What do you think will gonna happen in Season 5?
Hopefully lot's more moments:)
Will there be a change?
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please.
een jaar geleden Celina79 said…
smile
Thanks Jade, i'm happy that somebody started to answer the questions. :)
I hope more will come.
- I started to ship them, at episode 3x02, I really felt the chemistry on that episode. :)
- As Jade already mentioned, they both understand each other, their job, what it means to them, and I think they fit in so many ways.
- I hope they will work more together, and that they will talk about personal stuff, just growing closer.
Will there be a change?
- I really hope so!! :)
een jaar geleden Seythia said…

I haven't been watching CM for a very long time, but propably the moment I started watching it (I strted with season 3, and rewatched the eps with Elle later)
It's just natural for me to ship the characters with the best chemistry. And those two have a lot chemisty between them. I know about chemistry, I study that subject xD
Not much between them, but I'm a master of reading subtext
Will there be a change?
There will be a change in Hotch. After catching Foyet (which will happen soon, I hope) I think he will not take everything around him for granted.
een jaar geleden ally88 said…
I don't know.. It happend slowly. I never shipped a couple in Criminal Minds so when I realized H/P were a good couple I was already in love with them. I felt a great connection in 4x09.

I like them because they share the same ideals and the same hopes and fears, they both need someone who understand them (that's why it didn't work between Hotch and Haley).

I think they'll will get closer and closer.. but it's just an hope. I don't really know what will happen

Will there be a change?
I really hope so. They need a change. This show is great but it has some lack of romantic love.
een jaar geleden EmilyHotchner said…
heart
Q: When did you fell in "love" with them, the ship?
A: Fortunately, I fell in love with them during the scene of the "Last Word" Season 2, S02E09, I think... :)

Q: Can you tell me why you like them?
A: I like them because they have such great on-screen chemistry and they compliment each other... :)
Q: What do you think will gonna happen in Season 5?
A: I think that they will have their moments but they will not pursue it, I think they will be in the process of knowing each other and finding that they are perfect for each other and the greatest thing that can happen is a cliff hanger in the season finale in which they will Kiss and leave it at the kissing scene and wait till next season whether they explore it further... :)

Q: Will there be a change?
Definitely, There should be :)link
een jaar geleden zahiraglitter said…
Hello Celina! those are very interesting questions.
For the first one, I would say the minute I saw them together, I know Hotch was still married back then, but still, I saw something between them, when he recognized her and before she told him the reason of her "visit".
What do I think? I am not quite sure. Considering the recent events, anything is possible, but I definitely would like to see more interaction between the two of them, especially now that he will need hel with Jack.
I am sure that there is going to be a change, both for the team as a whole and for them as individuals, hopefully it will be for the best. Which means, at least for me, more H/P!!!!
smile
Hi zahiraglitter!:) Welcome to the H/P spot!
Yes, I really hope too, that Emily will help Hotch and Jack, its a chance for their friendship and hopefully we will see more great scenes between them. I want to see a hug!:)At least....;)
een jaar geleden zahiraglitter said…
smirk
Hi Celina! considering the lastest "news" I guesd a hug between them would be awesome!!!! I so hope the writers make it happen.