Huddy Season 7 Spoiler Zone

maverickangel35 posted on Jun 17, 2010 at 02:15AM
Ok I couldn't help it--I HAD to create a spoiler post before I opened my big mouth and said something in another place where people are trying to remain spoiler free! And so, let us begin...

Huddy 21 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden maverickangel35 said…
cool
Ask Ausiello:

Question: Word on the street is that House started filming its seventh season on June 14. Other word on the street is you want to be voted Sexiest Celeb Vegetarian of 2010. If you can give me some scoop about the former, I might just help you out with the latter.

Ausiello: You’ve got yourself a deal. Unconfirmed buzz suggests that Huddy fans will be in a state of continuous orgasm throughout House‘s season premiere this fall.
een jaar geleden HuddyJoy0524 said…
big smile
AAACCCKKKK!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!! *Flails* This means we are going to get serious Huddyness!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Thanks for posting! I'm going to jump up and down for like 15 minutes now!
*jumps also*
een jaar geleden houseandcuddy7 said…
big smile
La di da di da!!!!! I love huddy!!!!
een jaar geleden bluehue said…
laugh
Oh oh oh oh...."a continuous state of Huddy-asm!!
een jaar geleden sindy2507 said…
heart
yessssssssssssss
een jaar geleden HouseAddict87 said…
heart
YIPPIEEEEEEE *does retarded happy dance*
een jaar geleden mysuspicionis said…
big smile
posting here and in other thread. have you all seen the spoiler someone posted at LJ? It was in the fox forum and the supposed source a few days ago said that the premiere is all Huddy. House and cuddy wake up at his apartment (it says flat so I assume the poster is not from US originally) and House trys to give Cuddy a great weekend and day. Cuddy does things we never see her do. (I was thinking be relaxed and carefree, ride a motorcycle???) I was wondering especially with DE if we would get a road trip (what if it's to Michigan???!!) and today I thought what if they ride on the motorcycle?? The new photos and spoilers seem to be confirming this yey!! Seems they go out to dinner someplace special. Also the post seemed to confirm that nothing happened much the night Cuddy came to House, that they just wake up together.
I meant the photo makes it seem they go out to eat--nothing was on the LJ,Foz spoiler.
een jaar geleden Delia_Beatrice said…
Greg Yaitaines directing the premiere, right?
added on the other forum--picture of building is unclear at second viewing so it could be a hotel, somewhere they stop for lunch, or something else altogether sorry :)
heart
@mysus that would be so AWESOME. A Huddy premiere is just what we would need at this point! And it looks exciting!

Waking up together in the morning, motorcycles....AAACCKK i cant wait! :D
heart
oh my goodness---look what I found when I typed in Brigatine (what someone said the restaurant name was--they said it is a seafood place) this may be a coincidence but look what wikipedia pulls up for the word brigatine. I think I will die now.........

Brigantine, New Jersey
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Brigantine, New Jersey
— City —
island city in Atlantic County, New Jersey, United States. As of the United States 2000 Census, the city population was 12,594.

What is now the City of Brigantine has passed through a series of names and incorporations since it was first created. The area was originally incorporated as Brigantine Beach Borough by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on June 14, 1890 from portions of Galloway Township, based on the results of a referendum held on June 3, 1890. On April 23, 1897, the area was reincorporated as the City of Brigantine City. This name lasted until April 9, 1914, when it was renamed the City of East Atlantic City. On March 16, 1924, Brigantine was incorporated as a city, replacing East Atlantic City and incorporating further portions of Galloway Township.[7]

New Jersey Monthly magazine ranked Brigantine as its 36th best place to live in its 2008 rankings of the "Best Places To Live" in New Jersey.[8]

the city has a total area of 9.8 square miles (25.4 km2), of which, 6.4 square miles (16.7 km2) of it is land and 3.4 square miles (8.7 km2) of it (34.32%) is water. Brigantine is located on Brigantine Beach Island. The only road to and from Brigantine is New Jersey Route 87, locally known as Brigantine Boulevard.
een jaar geleden bluehue said…
smile
@Maverick..so good of you to create a Spoiler Zone...but these pictures are bound to be plastered all over the net...they are just too rich.
I never imagined there would be this much info leaking out over the Summer months. With these latest Premiere shoot pictures...I can really wait until September..knowing all this is in the works.

@Delia...If GY is directing the Premiere..that would be a good sign of continuity in moving the story along from the Finale. I can't wait to learn what the TITLE of the Premiere will be.....?!!!!!
I have thought about it, Blue. My choice: "LISA". I don't care that it's hard to fit with the potw's story - she deserves it, for what she's giving House (and Hugh):)))))

I think GY is directing the premiere - first, he directed 99% of the major Huddy eps, and it would be just illogical for him not to be behind the Huddy honeymoon. And second, he tweeted that he was shooting some Huddy while wearing i don't know what t-shirt. So, it's him.

PS: i have ZERO doubts about the hiatus. No longer than a few hours tops. They are picking up very, very close to where they left off. I'm positive. PS: in the pics on the beach, House has the scars and bruises on his face, from the crash.

OOooooooh, i was certain we would get major "leaks". Which are no leaks, just promotional material for Huddy. I actually talked about that here, i was so sure this summer will be HUGE on Huddy promotion. Which it is - and it will be. A long time still to go, a lot of Huddy awareness to be raised, a lot of public appearances for Hugh and Lisa:)))) Can't freaking wait...
een jaar geleden Dina_Fle said…
smile
my guess,after seeing the photos and all the spoilers for the season premiere,is that house wants to take cuddy on the date they never had back in college.but hey,this is just me.
wink
^^^That very well could be it...

I'm just overwhelmed by this Huddyness...and i have a feeling that as we move in closer to september that the new information will continue to just leak through and get better and better! im excited and anxious!
In the aftermath of last season’s emotional finale in which House and Cuddy admitted they had feelings for each other, as Season Seven begins, they are exploring the ramifications of those feelings and attempting to make a real relationship work. Meanwhile, due to a colleague’s illness, Princeton Plainsboro is left without a neurosurgeon on site, threatening the hospital’s accreditation as a Level 1 Trauma Center. As the team attempts treatment to get their sick colleague back to work, they discover there is more to the illness than they originally suspected and turn to House for direction. Instead, House remains elusive, leaving the team on its own in the “Now What?” season premiere episode of HOUSE
~*~*~

ok I don't know if I like the sound of this. The hospital's accredidation is at risk, that is a Grade A Level 1 Problem, and House and Cuddy are supposedly both going to be off having a date?!? I love Huddy. I am SO happy they're finally exploring it. But this is making Cuddy look like she's abandoning her job as the freaking Head of the Hospital when she would be really needed to make sure things are taken care of to go on a date! Is this going to make Cuddy look like a weak lovesick girl? Because I am NOT for that! I hope they do it right, I miss the old kickass awesome Cuddy...
een jaar geleden playingcold said…
How come, I didn't see this thread until now??? :O

@mav -- I totally agree with you. Cuddy leaving the hospital when there's an emergency situation... Very risky. "Is this going to make Cuddy look like a weak lovesick girl?" Yeah, could be. However, is it possible that Cuddy won't know the full truth because somebody will hide it from her just to be sure, she won't go back to the hospital? Hmmm?
big smile
also I willing to bet Cuddy has never taken off work unless Rachel was really sick. Everyone deserves a day off.
Well, i kinda disagree to Mav. If we get a glimpse of a lovesick Cuddy, i salute it. It only makes sense. This narcisistic, insecure control freak just let go of all her illusions, her safety nets, her defense mechanisms and, for the first time in her life, actually acted in full accordance with what was buried deepest in her essential self and completely gave herself away. It's only natural that the emotional state she is in the very next day is a very special one - that has nothing to do with her professional, kick ass self. That SHOULD have nothing to do with that part of her life. She should be allowing herself some time to completely take in this gigantic change in her life. That's only healthy.

But I think it's back and forth between the flood of emotion that overwhelms them and the duties and responsibilities. I think that she tries to get House to pay more attention to the case, but she has a hard time doing it, because of all i said above in regard to how they are both feeling. It would be a very interesting exploration of their emotions and reactions.

PC: it's one thing for House to surprise her with the getaway and a whole other thing to manipulate and lie to her. I don't think he would do that at this particular point. I simply think they both feel a tremendous need to be alone together and live this unique experience fully. I would never refer to it as a "date". That term is waaaaay beneath the emotional intensity and the great, deep meaning that their first day together holds.