Hugh Jackman What's your fav thing about Hugh?

HughsTeresa posted on Sep 26, 2008 at 01:19PM
His laugh!! Not his on-camera laugh his real one. It's kooky and and cute, and every time I hear it it makes me grin.

Hugh Jackman 8 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden kenise said…
My favorite thing about hugh jackman is that he is funny,extremly cute as well if he was 2 visit detroit i would fall out.hugh is also smart and built really godd thats why i love him so much i have every thing i have with him on it thats how much i care 4 him.
een jaar geleden jackman6 said…
big smile
My favorite thing about Hugh Jackman is that he is a very kind, smart, talnted, and very gentlemanlike. Did you see him in Kate & Leopold? He is what every girl wants in a man. At least for me.
een jaar geleden McDreamyluva said…
heart
he's talented, funny, extremely hot and he's just DIFFERENT to other Hollywood stars! <3 him!
een jaar geleden martha89 said…
His smile & his musical talent. His is breathtaking on stage. Plus, the fact that he's such an original and good guy...
een jaar geleden Mcc1 said…
heart
hes talent, eyes, looks, accent, hair, etc pretty much everything
een jaar geleden sarahmarie012 said…
wink
face, hair, eyes, bodylink accent, probably everything to tell the truth!!
een jaar geleden RpattzIsLove said…
heart
Well, the whole guy does it for me!!! His laugh and his HEARTWARMING smile does it especially for me!! Oh, the accent is one MAJOR bonus as I'm already crazy about British accents & the like! And the body, ladies, let's not forget this yummy body...
een jaar geleden JessopKatherine said…
blush
His laugh, eyes, his body, his talent , his care, he is breath taking when he smiles and everything about him