Itachi Uchiha U Have To Tell Me!!!!!

deathnote posted on Jun 17, 2008 at 02:13PM
I've been hearing things, I don't know if is a rumor but...that the third Hokage told Itachi to kill his clan, IS THAT TRUE because if it is I'm really mad and why did he do that? so tell me please at least your opinion about it.

Itachi Uchiha 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden SilentRevelry said…
Have you seen the recent manga chapters? Have you seen chapters 384 - 404? That should explain everything.
een jaar geleden deathnote said…
thanks I was curious....
een jaar geleden hellgirl223 said…
YES YESSSSS!
een jaar geleden jamahl17 said…
yeah, just like silentrevelry said, just read them and you will conclude that the uchiha clan,s leaders weren't good, but evil.
So, they were killed along with the clan.
een jaar geleden uzumakichan said…
The 3rd hokage did NOT order Itachi to eliminate the Uchiha clan in FACT he was against it. It was Danzo and the two elders who ordered Itachi to kill his clan.
...Itachi killed the Uchiha clan because he loved the Leaf Village (although he didn't want to) and because ...if he didn't the Uchiha clan were going to try and take over the Leaf Village, so by eliminating his clan (the Uchihas) he saved the Leaf Village from a war within itself, and by saving the village he saved Sasuke his little brother who he loves very much, even more then the Leaf Village.