Jack and Kate Suggestions to a new spot banner!

frsbg posted on Sep 03, 2009 at 03:36PM
This spot needs a new banner... Here you can give us your suggestions untill 7 of September (Monday)... then I'm gonna make a pick with all of yours suggestions! :)
last edited on Sep 06, 2009 at 03:40PM

Jack and Kate 46 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden frsbg said…
None of this banners are mine... I just found them on the www.lost-forum.com .
 None of this banners are mine... I just found them on the www.lost-forum.com .
banner 2
last edited een jaar geleden
 banner 2
banner3
 banner3
banner 4
 banner 4
banner 5
 banner 5
as I said before I added this banners here on the forum but none of them are mine!! All the credit belongs to the lost-forum and their contributers!
een jaar geleden Cladra said…
they're all very good, but a banner should be 800x100 pixels.
yeah... You're right... but I only found banners like this!! :/ I didn't find 800x100 pixels!
een jaar geleden Saul_Mikoliunas said…
This is my favourite from the ones I made, but I added about a bazillion others in the fan art section =D
 This is my favourite from the ones I made, but I added about a bazillion others in the fan art sectio
You can add here ;P because the ones I added can't be on the pick for the spot banner because of the dimensions but yours are absolutely amazing :DD
een jaar geleden Emm_xD said…
I love them all Katie!
Seriously all of them =D
Thank you =D I asked my friend if he would make a banner for us and he said he would later this week, then he started playing Call of Duty and I was like WTF, Im not watching this shit haha So I made some on his programme and they turned out not too bad =D I am still waiting for him to make some better ones though
OK :D they're perfect!! I loved it!! You just have to add them here and then we use them to the pick!! :D I was thinking this things with suggestions could be open untill 15 of september and then we could make the pick for people to choose the new spot banner :D
Just make me a favor... add here the banners that you want to suggest!! thanks ;P and congrats because the banners turned out great <3
Well most of them are just variations so I will just put like three or four.
Anyhooo, unoooo with sparkly bits.
 Well most of them are just variations so I will just put like three of four. Anyhooo, unoooo with spa
Dos with blueness.
 Dos with blueness.
Tres with just them.
 Tres with just them.
Cuatro with whiteness on top.
 Cuatro with whiteness on top.
Ok so I said four but this is the last one that I had to add with the writing, just because I couldn't help myself haha
 Ok so I zei four but this is the last one that I had to add with the writing, just because I couldn'
Oops, I already added that one but I thought it didn't work =S Oh well, you get my point haha
Does anybody know who the creator is by the way?
Hmmm... i guess it's pip_ku!! But I don't know!! :/
here's my banner suggestion.. It's very specially dedicated to em.

it's fate.
 here's my banner suggestion.. It's very specially dedicated to em. ♥ it's fate.
.. and a matching icon♥
 .. and a matching icon♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
here's my banner suggestion.. It's very specially dedicated to em. --> I LOVE YOU!!!
I love it!! =D♥♥
Ok only here for five seconds to say
A)LOVE your banner CLich! Not much point in me adding more but these were the ones I finished this morning before I saw yours so might as well add them =)
I can make any icon match this effect. I think I might use it for the Marshall & Lily banner actually =D
 I can make any icoon match this effect. I think I might use it for the Marshall & Lily banner actually
Uk promo = Best promo for Lost ever.
 Uk promo = Best promo for Lost ever.
Just the same as the first one I posted only with no colouring.
 Just the same as the first one I geplaatst only with no colouring.
Love the new banners you added Katie! :DD
Just a question, what program do you use to make banners!? thanks!
Coral Paint Shop Pro XI. I loveeeeee it so much =D
OMG! They're so.... OMG!
Thanks Katie!! I was curious because I never knew how people made banners
lmao!!
Filipa, do you have any idea when you're gonna make the pick? I don't even think we have to wait until the 15th, lol =D
Haha I always wondered that too so I starting checking out programmes and PSP is clearly the best! =D My bro uses Photoshop but it's not as good =P
If you do make a pick, I don't think you need to include all of my suggestions considering that I have made like 200 lol
Are we going to pick an icon that matches the banenr? Because I like it when they match.
Yeah Emm.. I was thinking the same.... We already have so many options!! And Great options!! We could probably make the pick tomorrow or Tuesday! what do you think?
And thanks again Katie :DD
Are we going to pick an icon that matches the banenr? Because I like it when they match. --> Yes! Well I think we could leave the icon pick open a little longer than the banner pick so that people can see which icon matches the banner better =D

We could probably make the pick tomorrow or Tuesday! what do you think? --> Sounds great to me! =]
Ok.... I'm gonna change the date on the forum again!! And after we open the pick to the banner we could add here a forum for suggestions for the icon!! :)
katie i ADORE your banners :O:O:O♥
aww the promo one is so a-do-ro-ab-le!
I honestly think even if one banner doesn't win the pick we should still use both Kerttu's and Katie's banners anyway. Does that make sense? lol xP Like we have Kerttu's or Katie's for now, then when for example season 6 is starting we have the other one? Just a suggestion, cos pretty much all of the banners are amazing =D
big smile
Yeah... I understood your idea Emm :D For me it's all ok!! I love all of the banners honestly <33 :D