Jemi Trace Cyrus broke up with Demi Lovato through a text message?!

Mickeystar89 posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 04:07PM
If you read their twitter pages, it's very obvious. That is a horrible way to break up with someone!

So, to all of you awesome Jemi fans, what do you think is going to happen now? And also, who else is mad at Trace?

Jemi 15 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden toshiba19 said…
dude where is the link so i can read it, but she can so do better than Trace Cyrus, ewwwwww
een jaar geleden Mickeystar89 said…
I'm guessing you don't have a twitter account, so I found this:

link
een jaar geleden sarabeara said…
I hate to say this but YAY! Trace and Demi don't look good together AT ALL. But seriously, wtf? Trace is such an ass! She clearly liked him and all he saw her as was "a friend." Then to make her feel even worse, he posts it for millions to see. BOO! Trace is such a jerk! (Not surprising since he IS a Cyrus).

Hmm. They're about to start filming CR 2. Just the perfect time for a breakup. haha. I hope Jomilla is next (That way Jemi would have a chance). *evil laugh* lol
I thought the exact same thing!
And last night Trace tried to cover it up by telling everyone to buy her CD...
last edited een jaar geleden
hmmm
Now this is what Trace says about their breakup:

'Demi is one of my good friends and I definitely became very, very close with her in the past few months, and it's something I really wanted to make work. But unfortunately, we both have very busy schedules, we're both on tour right now.

I'm always on the other side of the world and so is she, so it just seemed like something that can't work out at this time. We gave it a shot and that's all you can do. Every time I hung out with that girl or talked on the phone with her..

..it was amazing. She is someone that I can totally relate to. But she is a lot younger than me. When someone is that much younger, you're looking for different things in relationships. Maybe when she's older and we've both matured, we'll be looking for the same thing and it can work out.'
een jaar geleden toshiba19 said…
Did you guys hear that Camp Rock 2 will have Nick and a girl having a romance? What's up with that? We need more jemi in the movies not any other couple! And seriously I wonder how Demi and Trace got together. He seems way too extreme for her
een jaar geleden princess829 said…
laugh
This is just 2 funny 2 make comments.
een jaar geleden sarabeara said…
Wow. Trace is now even a BIGGER ass! First he publicly humiliates her, then he tries to cover it like "oh I care about her but WE'RE too busy." blah blah. Why doesn't he just fess up and be like "yeah, I was the one that broke up with her." He makes it seem in his little quote thing that it was an agreed upon thing, like the breakup was mutual, but we all know that's a lie.
I used to like Trace, but now I can't stand him!!!!
een jaar geleden jbluva4eva13 said…
angry
When she grows up?!?!?!?! What's up with that? Jomilla should break up DO YOU HEAR THAT JOE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THE FANS HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden jnk814 said…
angry
I think that to
Joe seems happy with Camilla, and if he really likes her, he's not gonna care what his fans think. But I still hold out hope that while Joe and Demi are filming Camp Rock 2, things just fall into place.

I wonder where Camilla's been recently, I haven't heard anything about her for a while...
een jaar geleden jbluva4eva13 said…
mischievous
Now htey are broken up so maybe jemi has a chance now that filmimg for CR2 is coming.....
een jaar geleden cherrydao96 said…
angry
Trace Cyrus is a jerk!!!