Jemi Thoughts on Demi/Joe breakup

toshiba19 posted on May 25, 2010 at 01:34AM
I kept on hoping that this wasn't true and now it's been confirmed. I'm so sad because they were my absolute favorite couple. I thought they really loved each other. I don't know why they broke up. But I guess some time together on tour will help them fix whatever wounds there were in the relationship. we can only hope

Jemi 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden jorgelover_278 said…
crying
i just got off of school i hopped in my mom's car and she said that joe and demi lovato broke up. My whole world came crashing down and i started CRYING! they made such a pretty couple what happened?! i thought they had such great love oh well i guess your right thew tour might bring them together again time will tell
een jaar geleden MileySelena982 said…
J-jemi's gone??? They were so perfect. *Cryies* It's true, "On May 24, 2010, Lovato announced via her official Twitter that she and Jonas were no longer together." WHY WHY WHY?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden cherrydao96 said…
crying
I hope they will be back together... they are the cutest couple ever...
een jaar geleden Britotheanne said…
I felt a pit in my stomach when I found out! I was so sad for them. They're such a perfect couple and now they're not together? It's terrible! I really hope they will eventually get back together.
een jaar geleden dalenaLover said…
i guess they are 2gether again but I'm not sure