Johnny Depp What's your favourite Johnny Depp movie-line?

AnjaLovesJohnny posted on May 02, 2011 at 04:12PM
Tell me your favourite movie-line! Well, I can't choose now ^.^ I have to think about it for a while and translate it in english. But I want to know,what you deppheads think! ;D
 Tell me your favourite movie-line! Well, I can't choose now ^.^ I have to think about it for a while

Johnny Depp 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden xXxJDloverxXx said…
laugh
I'm not sure if it's my favourite (I can't choose!) but one that's always made me laugh is the one in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' where he goes:

"Everything is this room is eatable even I'm eatable, but that is called CANNIBALISM my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies..." ♥♥

That has always cracked me up‼ XD
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden MarlenaLovett said…
"There was a barber and his wife and she was beautiful. A foolish barber and his wife. She was his reason and his life and she was beautiful."
een jaar geleden Johnny1982 said…
laugh
my johnny depp favourite movie-line is in the potc 4
i didn't see the movie yet but it was from the trailer (Jack Sparrow:says 2 Angelica “If you have a sister and a dog, I’ll chose the dog!”)

lol
 my johnny depp favourite movie-line is in the potc 4 i didn't see the movie yet but it was from th
een jaar geleden AnjaLovesJohnny said…
laugh
@xXxJDLoverxXx lol thats the one I use the most when I talk with my friends xD they always laugh!

@MarlenaLovett thats one of the sweetest <3 just cute...^.^

@Johnny1982 hahaha I never saw the trailer (but I will soon) but thats funny as hell xD
een jaar geleden ilovetech29 said…
"Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly it's the honest ones you want to look out for, cuz you can never know when they're about to do something incredibly, stupid." from potc COTBP
 "Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man u can always trust to be dishonest, honestly it's the honest
wink
@ilovetech29 thats the first movie I saw from him and after this sentence I was a fan forever xD good choice!
een jaar geleden Fyrwenn said…
I can't choose beween: "I love those moments,I'd like to wave at them as they pass by" andI'm investigating things that starts with the letter M"
laugh
@Fyrwenn the captain jack line is a good one :D
From which movie is the second line? Sometimes they completely change sentences when they translate it in german.
een jaar geleden LadyKnight said…
smile
That second line is from Alice in Wonderland :D

One I like a lot is from Secret Window:

Mort: I don't care. I'm just gonna smoke. I'm just gonna totally smoke. I'll finish these, go to the store and get a brand-new pack, smoke the shit out of that one.

and from Sleepy Hollow:

Ichabod Crane: It was a headless horseman.

Baltus Van Tassel: You must not excite yourself.

Ichabod Crane: But it was a headless horseman.

Baltus Van Tassel: Of course it was. That's why you're here.

Ichabod Crane: No, you must believe me. It was a horseman, a dead one. Headless.

Baltus Van Tassel: I know, I know.

Ichabod Crane: You don't know because you were not there. It's all true.

Baltus Van Tassel: Of course it is. I told you. Everyone told you.

Ichabod Crane: I... saw him.
[faints]

laugh
@LadyKnight thx ;D its hard to guess where the lines are from when they're in english.
Yeah, from secret window are some of my favourite lines C:
And Ichabod is always good for a funny-as-hell-line xD
Another one of my favourites is: Rah! RAH! RAH RAH!
smile
lol secret window, right? That was funny and emotional at once.
yeah secret window.
So cool of Johnny to just come up with something like that!
smile
yeah he can play a prycho and is still looking like an actor you can just respect c:
een jaar geleden Moraima-Depp said…
Absolutly I love this one: "That is Neverland".
een jaar geleden MrsDepp1995 said…
heart
♥-CRY-BABY-♥

Cry-Baby:[to Mrs. Vernon-Williams] I may be a drape, but I love your granddaughter.And if that's a crime, I'll stand convicted,ma'am.

♥-SLEEPY HOLLOW-♥

Katrina Anne Van Tassel: I have shed my tears for Brom... and yet my heart is not broken. Do you think me wicked?
Ichabod Crane: No... but perhaps there is a little bit of witch in you, Katrina.
Katrina Anne Van Tassel: Why do you say that?
Ichabod Crane: Because you have bewitched me.

♥-SECRET WINDOW-♥

Mort:You know, the only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story, the ending. And this one... is very good. This one's perfect.

Mort: Shit, shit, shit, shit. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Mort: What do you think it means, you ignorant hick? I'm in the middle of a divorce. D-I-V-O-R-C-E DEEE-VORCE!

♥-CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY-♥

Charlie Bucket: So, if I go with you to the factory, I won't ever see my family again?
Willy Wonka: Yeah! Consider that a bonus!

Willy Wonka:Everything is this room is eatable even I'm eatable, but that is called CANNIBALISM my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

♥-SWEENEY TODD-♥

Sweeney Todd: Alright! You, sir? How about a shave? Come and visit your good friend Sweeney! You sir! Too, sir. Welcome to the grave... I will have vengeance. I will have salvation... Who, sir? You sir!No one's in the chair. Come on, come on! Sweeney's waiting. I want you bleeders. You sir? Anybody? Gentlemen, now don't be shy. Not one man... No, nor ten men... Nor a hundred can assuage me. I will have you! And I will get him back even as he gloats; In the meantime I'll practice on less honorable throats... And my Lucy lies in ashes, and I'll never see my girl again. But the work waits! I'm alive at last, and I'm full of joy!

Sweeney Todd:What is this?
Mrs. Lovett: What is this?
Sweeney Todd: Smells like piss.
Mrs. Lovett:Smells like, eww!
Sweeney Todd:Looks like piss.
Mrs. Lovett:I wouldn't touch it if I was you, dear.
Sweeney Todd:This is piss.Piss with ink.

♥-ALICE IN WONDERLAND-♥

The Mad Hatter:[to Alice]You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.

♥-THE TOURIST-♥

Hotel Waiter Guido: Bongiorno!
Frank Taylor: Bon Jovi!

♥-PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN,DEAD MAN'S CHEST-♥

Jack Sparrow:[to Pintel and Ragetti] Guard the boat, mind the tide... don't touch my dirt.

Jack Sparrow: You look bloody awful, what are you doing here?
Norrington: You hired me. I can't help it if your standards are lax.
Jack Sparrow: [immaturely] You smell funny.

Jack Sparrow: Savvy?

Jack Sparrow: [to cannibals] *Alas*, my children! This is the day you shall always remember as the day that you almost...
[gets splashed by a wave]
Jack Sparrow: ...Captain Jack Sparrow.

♥-PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN,THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL-♥

Barbossa: You're supposed to be dead!
Jack Sparrow: Am I not?

Will Turner: You cheated.
Jack Sparrow: Pirate.

Jack Sparrow: A wedding? I love weddings. Drinks all around!

♥-PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN,AT WORLD'S END-♥

Jack Sparrow: Ladies, will you please shut it! Listen to me.
[to Giselle]
Jack Sparrow: Yes, I lied to you.
[to Scarlett]
Jack Sparrow: No, I don't love you.
[to Giselle]
Jack Sparrow: Of course it makes you look fat.
[to Scarlett]
Jack Sparrow: I've never been to Brussels.
[to Giselle]
Jack Sparrow: It is pronounced *egregious*.
[to Scarlett]
Jack Sparrow: By the way, no. I've never actually met Pizarro, but I love his pies.
[to both]
Jack Sparrow: And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?

Jack Sparrow: Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!

♥-PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN,ON STRANGER TIDES-♥

Angelica: I love you Jack
[Leans in to Kiss]
Jack Sparrow: [Just about to kiss] I have to go
[leaves]

Angelica: Admit it, Jack. You still love me.
Jack Sparrow: If you had a sister and a dog... I'd choose the dog.

Angelica: [Jack turns to leave] Wait! I'm with child...it's yours.
Jack Sparrow: I don't remember...
Angelica: You were drunk.
Jack Sparrow: I don't think I've ever been that drunk.

Gibbs: I don't get it, Jack. You had the chalices, the tear, the water - you could have lived forever!
Jack Sparrow: Who's to say I won't live forever? But, you know what? It's a pirate's life for me, savvy?

"Sorry if they are so many but i couldn't choose only one
so i picked some of my favourite movies and added some
of my favourite lines..Hope it's not a problem" <3