Kick-Ass A Seconde Kick-Ass! (Maybe...)

jercy_packson1 posted on Apr 19, 2010 at 03:27AM
you know how at the end of kick ass, red mist has this new costume and his father's been killed an all, wouldn't you think that there would be a kick-ass 2? or some sort of tv mini series? because i mean revenge is the oldest trick in the book. any one with new info or also has intrest in this new hit blockbuster, feel free to comment and post.

Kick-Ass 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden jercy_packson1 said…
smile
NADA! COME ON PEOPLES! i know there isn't much on this topic yet but at least TALK about the movie or even spam! just, amuse, us users.
een jaar geleden pirater said…
cool
yeah!that will be great!to watch 2. part.i hope that wil be one
een jaar geleden Spikefan74 said…
I liked the movie, though I was a bit shocked at the violence. It comes across as a movie for kids with the main character being only 11, I worry about the impact it might have on them. I mostly watched it for Nicolas Cage anyway, loved his character. A sequel wouldn't be the same without him, but I'd still watch it.
een jaar geleden d12beat said…
wink
If you Google Kick-Ass 2 you get "tons" of search results citing that creator Mark Millar states he is working on the sequel and that it is due to start filming June 2011 & be released 2012.
However, all info from the actors that portrayed our heroes indicates otherwise. Not looking good...keeping my fingers crossed!