Kim Hyun Joong Has Kim Hyun Joong done any plastic surgery?

hyunjoongism posted on Jan 11, 2010 at 08:50AM
His features are flawless! Is it possible that Kim Hyun Joong has never done any plastic surgery, or has he just not told the media about it?

link

Kim Hyun Joong 37 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden crazy_anime said…
big smile
i really dont think soo but what you say is true he swendorino perfect to be true and not have any plastic ^_^ but he is what he is and we have to accpet it cuz it will not do any thing if we just Accused and wonder ^_^ !!!!! ^_^
een jaar geleden kim_asikin said…
ermm..i think not..maybe..
een jaar geleden tascha11 said…
big smile
i don't think he had a surgery cuz i saw his photos when he was a child and a teenager:-D he was already sooooo cute like today
een jaar geleden iralyseri said…
heart
Yup, He's a wonderful man with a natural face. Thank God!! Love him? It's not enough. He's more than my life
een jaar geleden Gwensiew said…
heart
Nope, he's just a natural handsome boy.
een jaar geleden SakuraLe said…
angelic
He has done a nose job !! But he still looks handsome :)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden saly688 said…
kiss
i dont think so... coz he is already that gorgeous since his debut in m!pick...
een jaar geleden K-1992 said…
wink
hey i think so .
he is so handsome and his face is so warm and tender.
een jaar geleden nedthhyunjoong said…
big smile
i think so....
but i still love him,,, eventhough he has done any plastic surgery....
xixixixilink
een jaar geleden meow_kitty said…
kiss
NO..coz he has a little mark on his right cheek buh he is even cute with the little mark
een jaar geleden SSS501 said…
heart
i guess he hasn't... but ya he has got that perfect face... makes you wonder whether he is real or not.. love him completely and madly
een jaar geleden khjphil said…
the nose maybe? just to perfect the feature. but i believe all else is natural. he is extremely good-looking!
een jaar geleden hamee said…
laugh
it's absurd to think that HJL has done plastic surgery, his nose is not that good-looking
een jaar geleden miskyella said…
smile
Actually.. He has had plastic surgery. I think he got his nose broken and from what I understand, he had to have plastic surgery because one of his bones didn't heal right and it wasn't letting him breath. But he had his nose back like before the accident. So technically... he hasn't changed his face.
een jaar geleden Gg_lora said…
NOPE! His member, Kyujong said so. Check out SS501's latest Star Golden Bell show for more info.

His nose is a little bit uneven. If he ever had plastic surgery, he should had fixed that. Yeah, it's absurd to think that he had any.
een jaar geleden miskyella said…
sad
Thanks for the info! I'm sorry if I offended anybody with that comment. It's just that I read it in a blog on Daum. Sorry!
een jaar geleden chaney_lon said…
hmmm
well..i don't think so because the SM doesn't employ anyone who has undergone any of the plastic surgery..
een jaar geleden ah85 said…
tongue
i don't care
een jaar geleden hanakimi27 said…
He has done a nose job !! But he still looks handsome :)

are you sure??????????
coz if you're just saying something you are not sure, you better be careful, coz whatever words that come from you, you'll be accountable for that
een jaar geleden yasinna said…
He's a handsome guy, you can see from video when they just debut & bacome an idol, but artist management in korea usually put that things on contract, so artist didn't have to choose or refuse if their management ask the artist to do plastic surgery
een jaar geleden babysha2x said…
smile
there's really no big deal if hyun joong undergone a plastic surgery., he is still handsome and attractive.... and he is doing well with performing. the important thing is he manages to maintain his good personality and performance, not what he would be look like.. love u leader(HJ) ♥!
een jaar geleden FiveinLife said…
I believe he did the plastic surgery. But if Kim Hyun Joong read this, I want he know, something inside more important than outlooking. At first I like his face, but then, I love him not because his popularity and performance, but after I read how strong he face his problem in the past when he not become star yet
een jaar geleden FadzluvU_OPpa said…
sad
i dont think so..urmm...maybe..im not sure about it...
een jaar geleden shiehyun said…
heart
i dnt care if he do a surgery!! but i really love kim hyun joong!!!! ur the best!
een jaar geleden pratisha1 said…
i think he has done nose surgery...but also he is really cute and handsome.........i dont care ..
een jaar geleden Phoenix10 said…

Nope he hasnt done plastic surgery.. Thats why its not perfect.. People who do plastic surgery have sharp nose..

U should just check out his childhood pics.. Its there online for everyone to see.. Or check this out.. link
een jaar geleden meyda said…
wink
i don't think he done it...
een jaar geleden megacahya said…
wink
i think no. his face look natural :D
een jaar geleden STAR9093 said…
I do not think he done any plastic surgery
he is just amazing I love him
een jaar geleden ambiefan said…
he has a nose job, he said on a variety show
een jaar geleden Ika_FeiLing said…
that's doesn't matter. he has a good personality instead.
een jaar geleden AmyJoong said…
heart
he has done a nose surgery..he said he done the surgery because of a car acident that he had and plus because he didnt like his nose shape that much..to be honest at first when i saw the difference i didn't like it..i was thinking he was better and more unique with his original nose...even though it isnt a big diference..but now i think it fine...i love him anyway..Oppa you are the best saranghae!!
een jaar geleden princerukawa said…
yes.. he had plastic surgery when his nose broke in the accident ..
it almost a years ago ?
een jaar geleden aisyah019 said…
sad
he do plastic surgery because his nose was been hit a rock.poor him!
een jaar geleden minjoong501 said…
Yes he has but only because he got it hurt.

link
een jaar geleden checkyoursix said…
monkey
Yes he has. I know for sure his nose has been worked on. Look at his photos.... you can clearly see his noes has changed A LOT. He is beautiful though. saranghae KHJ
een jaar geleden tanianj said…
kiss
I don't care if he has done nose surgery !! But I really love Kim Hyun Joong,he is so cute and handsome ..