een jaar geleden RocknRoxas13 said…
Here's mine
Name:Vy
Sombody's name:Hikari
Title:The Deadly Shadow
Power:Darkness
een jaar geleden khbn said…
smirk
Name:Lex (NO! I DID NOT GET THAT FROM LEX LUTER)
somebodys name: Kage (shadow)
title: unknown assisin (Destroys oppnints with out them even knowing
)
Power: Shadows
Also add apperance,eye color,hair color,kind of powers,ECT...computer wouldn't lets me add more
een jaar geleden khaoslucario said…
Name:Khalil
Nobodies name:Lilxhak
Title:The Chaotic Machine
Rank???
Power:Metal/Time
Weapon:Claw Gauntlet/Claw Gloves
Organization Number:22
Rank=organization number
een jaar geleden zacmilligan said…
This is what my nobody would be...
Name: Zac
Nobody's Name: Caxz
Title: The Energy Feild
Power: Energy
Weapon: Double Edge Sword called Scryo (Sky-Row)
Eye Color: A very light green
Hair Color: Black base and roots but white highlights and hair is messy and a little bit longer than Luxords.
Apperance: Black Hoodie, blue jeans, and physical apperace above^
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Xigbar27 said…
Name:Arxousviz
Somebody's name: Razuvious
Title: Silent Stabber
Weapon: Twin Daggers
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Brown
Power: Sound
een jaar geleden xonisigo said…
cool
Name:Jazz
Somebodys name:Razanorth
Title:The Dark Fire
Weapons:A sword and a revolvor
Eye colour:White
Hair colour:Black
Power:Pain and darkness
een jaar geleden khfan12 said…
Here's mine!
Name:Sam
Somebodys name: Lina
Title: The graceful nightmare
Weapons: A Katana and black sword
Eye color: Red
Hair color: Purple
Power: Water and Telekinesis
 Here's mine! Name:Sam Somebodys name: Lina Title: The graceful nightmare Weapons: A Katana and bl
een jaar geleden aznboy23ify said…
Name: Vong
Nobody's Name: Kenji
Heartless's Name: Obito
Title: Eternal Shadow
Power: Swift Attacks and Summons Nobodies & Heartlesses
Eyes: Blue Eyes
Hair: Long Bangs covering one eye
Bio: Vong was a 11 year old kid, but during one night he was kidnapped and was being held by the Organization XIII. While being held Vong's Nobody appeared and also his Heartless. Its been 4 years since his kidnapped and his two forms are fighting each other for who is the strongest in the world.

een jaar geleden ennaatheart said…
Name:Fiexa
Nobody's Name:Paisha
Title:Darkess Reflector
Weapon: Twin blades with reflective surfaces.
Power:Congures exact refections of the opponent and Telekinesis
Eyes: Reflective
Hair: Blue-black shoulder length hair with purple streaks and long bangs over one eye

Nobody's eyes: pitch black, no refection of light.

een jaar geleden RoxasDeity123 said…
just a thought but the only dif between a nobody and its somebody's name is an x and scrambled words like Sora and Roxas see juat some ppl didnt do that is all sorry im picky XD
Name:Naxrof
Somebody's Name: Foran (his nobody was klled many years ago O.o)
Title:Black Sun
Weapon: Bolster Blade (a wide claymore with dark energy arouund it)
Rank:0 (negative energy so low is considered to be darker than rank I)
Power: Black Fire bolts
Eyes: Black
Hair:Dark Brown and Black (like an inbetween)
een jaar geleden thestoicwarrior said…
Name:xegarak
Sombody's name:karage
Title:the rising blue sun
Power: wind,light,and darkness
eye color:green
hiar:light brown
weapon:the chain of memories(custom made keyblade)
een jaar geleden Milesprowerfan said…
heart
Here's mine! Why are we doing this?

Name: Xena
Sombody's name: Epsilon
Title: Scarlet Assassin
Power: Controls and manipulates Light, immune to DARK attacks, and can read minds.
Weapons: Knives/daggers that are modeled after Larxene's, but customized to be used to pierce darkness and hypnotize her victims!
Eye color: Green
Hair color: short white with a hint of red
Hero or villain: Neither. Whichever one pays the best.
Backstory: We don't even know when Lady Epsilon -an aristocratic elf with unnatural powers- joined Organization XIII under the name of Xena. She's just, well, secretive about her past, and always on the lookout for a lover or two. She's especially good at tricking men into doing her bidding and playing around with holographic images she creates with light.
 Here's mine! Why are we doing this? Name: Xena Sombody's name: Epsilon Title: Scarlet Assassin
een jaar geleden ennaatheart said…
smile
Because we feel like it! Oh, I ment to say "Somebody" not "Nobody"
on mine (My name is Fiexa!)
een jaar geleden TheRose said…
big smile
Hehe it's funny because none of the name go with the rules of the organization to where you have to have an X somewhere randomly in your name. But the character made by people are still pretty cool.
een jaar geleden hiddennobodie said…
Here's my Character. I am showing you my Character's True Name and then his Nobody. Hope you like it:)

Name: Charlie
Hair: long light-brown(looks like Riku's)
Eye Color:light blue
Appearance/Clothing: black T-shirt with loose jeans and black boots and wears his father's dogtags

Charlie's Story:
Charlie was born into a world with islands called "Freedom Island". He and his best friends Ron and Mary went to the island to get away from their normal lives and just act like teenagers. They planned one day to just run away and find other worlds.
Later that night, he sees the island from his living room and saw a storm started brewing. When he got to the island a bunch of Shadow Heartless appears. When he got to the boat that he and his friends made, Ron was surrounded by darkness as Charlie ran up and reaches for him. He disappears. Then the wind started to blow harder. When the winds became too much, he lets go of a piece of building and flies up to the air. Then everything went black.

Charlie's Nobody: Hexcilar(Hex-sigh-lar) but everyone calls him Hex for short.
Title: The Forgotten Shadow
Weapon: The Forgotten Witchblade-A silver wristband with a black stone found in "The Land of the Forgotten Shadows"
The Forgotten Keyblade-forms from the witchblade
Powers: Air and Telekinesis
Hair: short shaggy light brown(almost like Roxas but shorter)
Eye Color: blue
Appearance/Clothing: black hoodie, blue cargo pants, black sneakers and has the Roman numbral of 19 on his right wrist
Personality: He is very protective around girls, even with the stonger ones. Loves to listen to music. And he easy to get along.

Hexcilar's Story:
Hexcilar lived in Twilight Town while he and Roxas was recovering their memories. When Roxas disappears, Hexcilar starts having dreams about a storm at night on an island and then being a member of the Organization. Then he starts to judge what Organization XIII was doing was either right or wrong.
Then he went to the old mansion and there he found out that the boy that he always dreamed about was someone named "Charlie". He then heard that Xemnas was planning to get rid of him.
So his trust with some members of Organization XIII is thin. And he became one of the Nobodies that help Sora, Donald, and Goofy to get to "The World that Never Was". He uses his witchblade to control his Telekinetic powers. When he feels threated he will do anything to surive.

Limit: Waves of Air
Hexcilar's witchblade will light up and lets him use the air around him and make what seems to be air moving like water. It will knock the opponent off the ground and then Hexcilar uses his witchblade to make armor on his right arm as he jumps up and hits his opponent and gives alot of damage.

(This is a picture of me and my little cousin Rikki.I am the guy that is leaning on the wall)
 Here's my Character. I am tonen u my Character's True Name and then his Nobody. Hope u like it:
een jaar geleden Strawhat said…
Mine is a bit different as my Member has two forms to him...Two Sides

My Real Name: Ersalan
Nobody's name: Raslexan
Title: The Shining Shadow
Power: Light-Time...He can use the Powers of Light and Stop time for a short period...This seemingly gives him the power to move at the speed of light as he can stop and start time. He can use different lighting situations and manipulate the light in your eyes to mainpulate what you see...blurring the line btweenillusion and reality.
Limit Break:He can for a SHot while become Untouachble as any attacks or magic will Pass through him...He moves at blinding speeds and his Attack power increases 10 fold.
Weapons: Keyblade...His Keybaldes are attached to Chains on both SIdes...The Keyblades never leave the chains even when in Battle as they Extend and Contract at will.
Eye color: Dark Blue
Hair: Shortis, Same style as Roxas and Brownish Blonde
Story: Raslexan is a Nobody who unwillingly joined the Orginzation, He now is content with his position in life. He has considerable knowledge of his Somebody but is not too intrigued by him or Xemnas's plans to get hearts for the Orginization. He feels he is better off. For a short while he can only wield one Keyblade but later learns to Wield 2. He is Very Laid Back,

His Dark Side and Alter Ego-

Nobody's name: Xlanares
Title: The Dark Secret
Power: Darkness-Space...He uses Darkness and can move almost at the speed of light by teleporting and distorting The Space around him...
Limit Break. He begins spinning the 2 Keyblades ( Like Hollow Ichigo does with his Zanpaktou) But he is disguisng what he really is Doing...He is stalling to charge up enerygy for his limit break...This is his Limit breaks Weakness. If he is stopped before he can fully charge than he must abort.
Weapons: Keyblade
Eye color: Red
Hair: Is is spkied up, It is like axels hair style only that it is not as long as Axels and it is black.
Story: Xlanares is the Darknes that slept within Raslenxen...He was awakened when Raslexen was in a near death situtation...He at first was a Badasssaviour butlater shows his true intentions. To gain enough strength to become his own being and seperate from Raslexen. He is Alot like Grimmjow ( Bleach) , Calm , has a wide smerk on his face most of the time.
een jaar geleden skunkfan1 said…
cool
Name:Xianeair
Sombodys Name:Kaniamore
Title:The Sly Slicer
Weapon:Razor Sword
Eye Color:Midnight Blue
Hair:Like Roaxa's But Black
Power(S):Fire And Cosmic
een jaar geleden Axsonj said…
monkey
well everyone else has done it i might as well
Name: Axsonj (Ax-son-j just in case u didnt no how to say it)(yes i no thats my username)
Sombody's name:Jason (i like to inculde my name in these kinda of things)
Title:Nature's Messager
Power:controls earth and can shapeshift
Bonds:Friends with Zexion and Vexen, hangs around Larxene alot too (doesnt rly get along with the others idk y)
Weapons: Two long blade swords (likes to c the pain in his victim's eyes)
Eye Colour: Dark Irish Green (prehaps its cuz he controls earth idk)
Hair: just kept flat and short (he's not that big about spiky hair like roxas's or axel's)
Clothes: the normal black cloak
Dislikes: annoying people
Story: he doesnt talk much so we dont know his story but we do know he knows the keyblade very well(hint hint)
een jaar geleden XHeartlessX said…
Name:Ryux (ri-uks how to prounounce)

Somebodys name:Tachi

Title:Deathwish

Power:Able to take powers from anyone he faces and keeps it.Powers so far mulitiply,teleporting,shapeshifting,turn into black deadly mist,Super strength.

Weapon:Katana able to attack foes with out someone holding it,and can change sizes up to a million miles name of weapon (Soul eater)

eye:color:pure white

Hair:White,long,spikey

Clothes:Black cloak,black bandages covers face.

Dislikes:people that beat him(hasn't hapened yet),talkitive people,Weaklings,sailing,fruits,vegetables­.

Story:hanging out with his friends after school when heartlesses appeared and devoured him and now he swears vengence on who ever created heartlesses.

Limit:Can sometimes awaken his somebody for a short time and do a double full blow atack(trying to get it so his sombody will stay with him forever)

Moral type: He is neither good nor evil, he does want ever he must do to reach his goal
een jaar geleden hellgirl223 said…
Name: Vexelyn (I have no creativity xD)
Sombody's name: Evelyn
Title: Nature's Charm
Power: Nature Element

And that is for the real me xD For the character I created ...

Name: ---
Somebody's Name: Amber
Title: Twilight's Light
Power: Light & Darkness (doesn't mean she's superbly amazingly strong like Xemnas xD)

Someone help me come up with a name xD

I actually drew here and designed her character and personality a few months ago :D Still thinking of a Japanese name for her though :/ Like her name, her eyes are amber coloured :)
een jaar geleden memorytaker13 said…
some of you people need to know this O13 members all have X's in their name example: Ansem=Xemnas Sora=Roxas
een jaar geleden omgomg777 said…
Name: Vexas
Nobody's Name: xomon
Title: Light and Darkness weilder
Power: Space
een jaar geleden Silent357 said…
If nobody minds, I got one...
Name: Jax
Original Name: A.J. (Yep... initials)
Title: The Slumbering Disciple
Power: Sleep (He can cause his opponents to fall asleep and heals himself when he's asleep and can defend himself to a certain degree while doing so.)
Weapon: Nunchaku
Appearance: Tall and thin with black messy hair. Pale, with black circles under his eyes. Eye color dark green.
Personality: Usually asleep so he doesn't talk to much. He's only really awake when he's fighting, and then he falls asleep in the middle of the fight if he gets to bored with the opponent. Due to the fact he's almost always asleep, not much else is known about him.
Limit: He falls asleep and attacks wildly in a trance.
een jaar geleden Roxas1314 said…
yay!another character for me to think up!:D(i have plenty more Org. members but i like this one at the moment so...)
Name:Leo(LAY-oh)
Somebodies Name:UNKNOWN
Title:The Frozen Rythym of Fire
Power(s):Fiery mind, Ice, or Plasma
Appearance: Below
Eyes:Dark Blue around the edges but really light blue in the middle
Hair: BRIGHT Red like Axel's
Normal Clothes:Blue suit with some stripey things and a dark blue arm protector on the left.
Org. Outfit:Is actually really dark blue instead of black.
Personality:Axel,Roxas,Demyx,and Xigbar all wrapped up into one.He loves MUSIC,burning things,freezing things,target practice on heartless, and hanging out with friends.
Weapon of choice:A sort of sword that extends into a rope like thing...?kind of reminds me of JACK FROST!Funny and Serious all at once. i hugz u Jack!
Lmit Breaker: Hair turns blue eyes turn red and his sword splits even more! He then proceeds to slash at enemies while casting random Blizzard, Blizzara, or Blizzaga spells.
Final Limit: Freezes EVERY enemy and then casts Firaga at them in a way that resembles Xigbar shooting, but through his sword.
Found by:Marluxia in halloweentown with Roxas on a mission for more hearts. Leo was suddenly on the ground in front of marluxia moaning in pain for some reason...his eyes changed from red to blue as he stood and asked where he was. Roxas answered "Halloweentown. Who are you?" He looked at Roxas and said "I'm...uhhh...Leo. Who are you people?" Marluxia answered dryly "XI and XIII of Organization XIII. You are a Nobody by the looks of it...Do you feel anything?"Leo shook his head"At all?"again he shook his head."Well Roxas, I think we've collected enough for one day...let's get this newbie back to the castle." Leo said "Collect what? Hearts?" Roxas replied "Yeah...a ZILLION everyday...yet Xemnas is never pleased...Oh well let's RTC." and he opened a portal of darkness."Whoa!""C'mon newbie...we've got to get you a rank." And they walked through the portal to The Castle that Never Was.
 yay!another character for me to think up!:D(i have plenty meer Org. members but i like this one at th
een jaar geleden Organization13 said…
Name:Drake
Nobodies Name:Rexak
Title:The Master Puppetier
Powers:He has the power to manipulate his enemies controlling theyre movements to make them fight each other and is able to manipulate the people around him as well and can also control the enemy and make them crush themselves and can also control gravity

Weapons:3 chain Ropes that he conceals on both his hands Via a ring on each of his index fingers

Appearance:He is tall with long spiky hair(Like axels)and he has pure white eyes and he wears the organizations outfit

Personality:Hes very calm even when speaking he tends to joke about serious and dire situations which the others dont find funny at all when in a battle he tends to manipulate the enemy with theyre knowing and when he does so he also tends to say"Get With It"
een jaar geleden Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
Name: Nami
Sombody's name: Riku
Title: Fate of Consciousness
Power: He is able to cause unconsciousness and consciousness himslef. He can fight either unconscious or conscious... He may make an enemy fall unconscious into the comatose state and either temper with them or protect them.

Appearence:He looks like Riku and his age is currently the same as Riku. He where's a black cermonial mask to hide his facial appearence. He is his somebody's height but his hair is shorter. He has Waardenburg syndrome (two different eye colors) his right eye is turquoise (original Riku eye color) and his left eye is blood red. Also he has a mark starting from the middle of his lower lip and goes directly left to his neck and all the way down to his right middle finger tip. And then it dots under his finger to his palm and makes a triangle, which looks like a stake. It is covered by his Organization XIII cloak.

Weapon of choice is a kusari-gama, and wierdly enough he talks to it and called it Chainme.

Personality: Very quiet and very jumpy. He talks more than Riku though and apparently he always hums. No one ever heard him laugh before he prefers to smirk and grin. But if he is heard he laughs exactly like Riku.
een jaar geleden SuzutheNeko14 said…
Name:Suzu Akiranashi
Sombody's Name: Serena Johnson
Title: Voodoo Suzu
Power:Can control others with the power of her dolls. And can also use her cat-like abilities to her advantage.
Mood: Can be shy at times especially around guys. Never gets mad unless her friends get hurt badly.
 Name:Suzu Akiranashi Sombody's Name: Serena Johnson Title: Voodoo Suzu Rank: 999 Power:Can contr
een jaar geleden SuzutheNeko14 said…
blush
U-um...if no one minds...I might make a forum..so we can uh....rp with these characters....if y-you guys dont mind...^^'''
 U-um...if no one minds...I might make a forum..so we can uh....rp with these characters....if y-you g
een jaar geleden SoraMewFan said…
crying
mine
name:kerri
somebodys name: Kitten xx
title: the keeper of shadow hearts
Power: For hearts that are lost in darkness i look after them and when a star is born they go to the keyblade but to maney lost and the keyblade will fill with darkness.
een jaar geleden xigbaraxel said…
mischievous
name:slick
somebodys name:unknown
title:the the sneaky destroyer
power teleport
weapon:dual katanas
appearrance: black mop hair,bright green eyes,
personality:a bit of a prankster as he enjoyes popping up next to other organisation members (esspesialy zexion and demyx)
limit: teleports behind enemies and wildly stabs
final limit: dissapears and all enemies take damage
een jaar geleden Errei said…
Name:Andre
Nobody's Name:Dranex
Title:Flash Shadow
Power:Manipulation of Lightning,Gravity,and Fire.
Height: 6'4
Weight: 180
Eye Color:Red,Yellow,and Black
Hair:Short Afro
Hair Color:Black
Shirt Style:Yellow Gold Shirt with a red star in the middle, and long black sleeves.
Pants:Baggy Black Jeans with Yellow and Red Lines on them.
Shoes:Red and Black with Yellow shoe laces.
Jacket(Customized):Black jacket with Red lines going around the middle and a yellow and red staron the back.
Limit:Uses his Gravity to raise his opponent in the air, then uses gravity to fly through the air after creates a fireball between his hands to throw at the opponent then expells a lightning shock to finish the opponent. Henseforth the deed is done.

een jaar geleden griffinxx123 said…

Name:Orion
Nobodys Name:Roxion
Title:The Keyblade Wielder
Appearance:Organization Coat,Blonde Spikey Hair,Blue Eyes
Weapon:Two Kingdom Keys
Limit:Charges His Keyblades And Fires A Beam Of Light
Personality:Does Not Talk Much But Well Do Anything To Protect Hs Friends
Power:Light
Bio:Was Found By Organization Member AXEL,And Was Taken Back To The Organization To Join It.
een jaar geleden generaltra said…
Name: Flas
Original Name: Jack
Title: The Epuinox Archer
weight: 105
apperal:mood cloak changes when he goes to each of his two personaliy
Power: Eclipce he can take the opponent's element turn it into its polar oppisite and eather shoot an arrow or charge his sword to use it against the enemy
Weapon: Bow blade(one is an angel wing other looks like souleater
Apperance: Hair is a cloud saix combo colored grey one eye is white other is black.
personality: his mood is dramatic from happy to serial and if it gets extreme he acts like he has no emotion at all
Limit: Twiligt arrow shot he teleports on top and X slashes through the enemy

flas is actully two hearts fused after two friends were attacked by heartless they were so close they're hearts mended to keep them from turning into heartless they both only had half a heart

if anyone feels like take your character and help me devolp a kingdom hearts story. i need like 17 people and hidden thanks for the complement
een jaar geleden hiddennobodie said…
smile
I like your weapon generaltra.
een jaar geleden sorakiari1 said…
all of these are good and all but...it would be cool if they had a contest for the best drawing of an existing orginazation member.
een jaar geleden khrox said…
Name:Axinad
Title: Innocent Demon
Weapon:Boomerangs
True Name:Aidan
Appearance: Mint green eyes, white hair, worn out sandals
Personality: Ironically, Axinad is very kind for a dark elemental, but is somewhat easily frightened
een jaar geleden TootieBear13 said…
Name: Charolette (a.k.a Charly)
Nobody's name: Diamante
Title: Shadow Dweller
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 104 lbs
Power: Danger sense, empathy, clairvoyance, omnilingualism, precognition, telepathy, and cloaking.
Weapons: Shuriken, shobo, and two katanas.
Personality: Doesn't trust easily, smiles are uncommon, though she's neutral she prefers darkness, can't remember past, is scared of what she might find in her past, listens to her own instincts and conscience.
Weakness: A child/baby crying

Her story: She found herself, lost, in Hollow Bastion. She couldn't remember her past, like Roxas, except she was never a keyblade wielder. Diamante was found by Marluxia, with whom she has a special bond with, father/daughter, brother/sister relationship. She loves him enough to die for him.

Organization Xiii took her in, if you could say that. In her spare time she tries to find out who she was and what happened to her. Using her ninja-like weapons and special mental powers, she fights all she can against the Heartless and Sora, the true keyblade weilder. She has a secret crush on Riku, but would rather die than admit it.

Name: Charolette (a.k.a Charly) Nobody's name: Diamante Title: Shadow Dweller Age: 14 Height: 5'5
een jaar geleden Roxas_X_Roy said…
Name:Yrox (IH-roz)
Somebody's name:Roy
Title:The Dark Endeavor
Weapon:Twin Oblivion Keyblades
Height:5'9"
Appearence:Brown eyes, brown and spiky hair, red headband
Place of Origin: The World that Never Was
Personality: Happy, outgoing, brave, but serious when need be.
Weakness: Being overpowered by another fore.
Limit: Becomes a shadow, allowing him to move in the ground freely
Final Limit: Becomes an Avatar of Darkness; moves swiftly, is unblockable, and can fly and run up walls and junk.
Story:

Roy was a boy who liked to venture out into the wilderness. One day, he stumbled upin a mysterious cave. When he walked inside, he found a giant Heartless, which then consumed him. The Heartless was then called over ot the World that Never Was. When the Heartless arrived there, Yrox was created. When Yrox was created, he was surrounded by Heartless, but somehow had the skills to defeat all of them. Saix witnessed the marvelous event, and was awed enough to take Yrox in as the Organization's twenty-second member.
een jaar geleden shorty7557 said…
Follow these:
Name: xeno
Sombody's name:neo
Title:the crushing fate
Power:controls gravity smashes opponents at will without even breaking a sweat also can make gravity wherever can fly by manipulateting it and giveing him zero gravity may also teleport were ever gravity lies
weapon:a staff that lets him flick gravity clusters at foes and gravity waves with just a swing of his staff if the staff dosent hit ya the gravity will
limit:smashes any foe in range of his gravity
last limit he creates a field of gravity no matter what is in it it will smash and will be crushed alive
look:brown hair looks like xexions but shorter and a different coulor a little talller than roxas brown eyes
personality:an assasin that will defend his freinds whenever they need him any heartless in his way will be mercilisly destroyed has a pet fox trained to take on even the most deadly heartless.
een jaar geleden -Sprixet- said…
Nobody name: Sprixet (spriz-et)
Somebody name: Esprit
Age: 12 (I'm 13, i made her 12 because i thought of her when i was bored at my 12th birthday party) she cant age, unfortunately
Height: 4'2
Title: The High-Spirited
Power: Spirits (able to command other spirits to attack, possess bodies, control emotions,and control holographically projected spirits of the opponents' past memories including non-human subjects)
Weapon: A large grey-white faded dreamcatcher (just called the dreamcatcher). with a small mirror in the middle. It has 7 strings hanging from the bottom with gold Nobody emblems attatched to each one. The North, South, East, and West sides of the dreamcatcher have large spikes fading into a slightly dark blue at the tips. The strings of the dreamcatcher are said to be "the strings representing the so called life spans of the past terminated Organization members.

Appearance: Long very light blue hair. She has a hand-painted star on her right cheek right below her eye, and pointy ears.
Eye color: one light purple eye and a dark red eye (yaay she has heterochromia!)
Skin color: Tan
Personality: Always Seems to be extremely bubbly, doesn't like things that are monochrome in color, except for her Dreamcatcher. Since she hasn't quite mastered her controlling spirit skill, she locks herself in her room to practice, often accidentally being possessed by one of the spirits she is trying to control, thus taking several hours to get back into her own body. She has a very close, almost stalker-ish attachment to Saix (due to my favorite Organization Xiii member being Saix) , who seems like a big brother to her even though he ignores her all the time. When she fights, she seems to be almost hysterical. She "talks to the spirits" all the time, but most of the other members just think she is weird because she talks to herself.
~~
How She Turned into a Nobody
~~
Esprit was born and raised in Twilight Town, and one of Olette's classmates. She was turned into a nobody when her class went on a field trip to a lake to swim. The class forgot about Esprit while she was still swimming and she was left alone. She didn't know a giant water heartless was lurking.
When she turned into a nobody, Olette and the other kids lost all memory of Esprit.
~~
Limit: She summons all of the spirits she can at once to attack the opponent continuously, then she glides to them and attacks ferociously herself.
Weakness: She has aquaphobia and will go into a temporary state of unconsciousness if splashed or thrown into a pool of water, under the illusion that she is drowning because of things that happened to her in the water when she was a young somebody. (she remembers her past and often talks about it to others)

I made this image on paint of Sprixet \/
 Nobody name: Sprixet (spriz-et) Somebody name: Esprit Gender: Female Age: 12 (I'm 13, i made her 12 b
een jaar geleden Roxas1314 said…
smile
i've got another one!

Name: Trennen
Somebody: UNKNOWN (except to me!)
Title: Guardian of Nothing
Power: Darkness, Emotion
Weapon: Keyblades (can duplicate them at will, using up to thirteen)
Limit: Throws keyblades at targets and encases them in Darkness
Final Limit: Same as Roxas' except with Darkness.
Personality: Sephiroth with a nice side...very shy and quiet until someone gets to know her. If anyone in the Org. is threatened or insulted she becomes enraged and is hard to stop once she gets going...unless Roxas is near. She loves Roxas more than anything in the universe or anti-universe. People often mistake her for Xion this annoys her but not much, they soon find out she's not at all like her. If ROXAS is threatened in ANY way by ANYONE she will plan on destroying them in the near future 'cause NO ONE messes with Roxas! That is how Xaldin and Larxene were killed. Saix almost died but she let it go when he cried out an apology to her after being beaten to a bloody pulp. Saix and her are now very good friends. He had said Roxas was useless once, that is why.
Bio: Found wandering aimlesssly in The Dark City by Roxas who explained Org. XIII to her and suggested that she join.
She was given Xaldins place when he shoved Roxas into a wall and she thoughtlessly summoned Oblivion and Bond of Flame right through him, causing his death instantaneously. He became a Somebody again, and has to deal with having emotions in Radiant Garden.
Roxas and Trennen found that they can both somewhat experience feelings and emotions. One of them that they share with each other is Love and Joy for being near each other and together as friends.
(I could EASILY be Roxas' biggest fan...EVER!)
Theme Song: Sacred Moon (KH2), Haunted (Evanescence)
Appearance:Black hair,Opaline eyes,Black scars under eyes,personalized Roxas/Ventus outfit and it's usually red.(Wears normal Org.XIII coat mostly)I made her rather skinny in this pic. I also put a lot of detail into it.
But in the year 2011 it seems ancient to me.
 i've got another one! Name: Trennen Somebody: UNKNOWN (except to me!) Rank: III (3) Title: Guardian
een jaar geleden xlizthelinx said…
Name: Cynthia

Somebody: Lea and Myde (Axel and Demyx parentals)

Title: The chemical conclustion/solution of life supported fire and water and/or Demyx and Axel~ (lol)
Power: Beast (Myth)
Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Limit: Shoots a twisted, crooked fire and water arrow at once, causing the target to seer from the flame and water at one single contact, and a series of Nobodies come to aid in Defense.

Personality: Appears very intullectual and freindly.
Cares for her younger brother, Cecil. Very ordinary in terms of moods, she would be excited when at parties, but she acts serious when on missions, even if she has no care whatsoever about getting a "heart". (never had one to begin with)

Bio: Came into the world by birth of a Nobodies.
Born from Demyx and Axel, has never had a somebody, and never knew what it was like to have a somebody.

Appearence: Demyx's hair style, Axel's hair colour, rather anorexic in figure. Green eye colour.

Weakness: Light Skin, causing burning from light. Fear of holes, any type of hole, she reacts as an elephant does to a mouse, just avoids it.
 Name: Cynthia Somebody: Lea and Myde (Axel and Demyx parentals) Rank: VIII.V Title: The chemical
een jaar geleden DJ_Squeaky said…
mischievous
Name:Lexi
Somebodies name:Ella
Title:Arrow of Piercing Oceans
Power:Water
Personality:Bubbly... but with some anger issues...
Weapon:Bow and arrows
Eyes:Green!I love green eyes!
Hair:Brunette
Dislikes:Vexen(shudders),People bein mean to me and my friends!(sniff)
Limit: Huge waves from behind her and shower baddies with water and arrows!I call it Rip Tide!
een jaar geleden Milesprowerfan said…
Name: Ixurla
Sombody's name: Aluri
Title: Technopath
Power: Controls anything computer and can make computers bend shapes into anything she wants.
een jaar geleden kiari123 said…
name:xiox

nobody's name: xion

title: soul reaper

power: fire and darkness
een jaar geleden kiari123 said…
cool
(second character)
name:UNKNOWN

nobody name:xionus

title: master of heartless and nobodys

power:light AND DARKNESS FIRE AND ICE link
een jaar geleden LostKid said…
Somebody actualy asked what happened to this
een jaar geleden MegaNerd said…
Name:Aven
Somebodies Name:Aven
Title:Ever Lasting Sun
Power:Light
Profile:A unpredictable girl who travels with a weird blue Heartless with slight Birthless features. She has black hair, black eyes and bears the Keyblade. She dedicates all her work to help her brother return into his normal body again no matter what the odds. She rarely ever uses magic, even in the most dire condition. She is stubborn at times and doesn't show much emotion twards anything. When she lost her heart to a Heartless, she regained most of her lost memories from her brother.

James-A lost soul who lost his body to a unique Heartless known as the 'Special Possessor'.He travels with his sister, Aven, as a mutant Heartless with Birthless features, to try to recover his lost body. His ability to stretch his body to make any form at will can give him an edge in fighting. He supports his sister in any way he can.