Klaus & Caroline ♥Klaroline family chat♥

sahour95 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 12:58PM
This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever you feel like it. Talk to us about your problems, yourself, rant on, it doesn't matter! WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! All you have to do is say the magical word.. I love Klaroline♥ Just remember we LOVE hugs ;D

Close family members:
(To be added to this list all you have to do is come constantly here)
louvreangel- Basak: The mommy AKA mommy Bassie
Joy3570- Ivelina: Oldest kid
sahour95- Sahar: Naughty kid
IvanaDyP- Ivana: Crying Kid
Ritaprodz- Rita: Iv's Twin sister
MusicOfTheNigt- Eleni: Quiet kid

Big Family members:
(We welcome all new members, and consider them a part of our family :D all have to do is come and chat with us! Please tell me your name when you first visit :D)
Kackahaluzova- Katie
klarolinelove- Nicole
delenafrenchfan- Emeline
buffyl0v3r44- JoHannah
lillyqueen94- Libby
modernfan- Sara
foxxx666- Irina
Talice- Tatjana
burbuli8ra9- Angela
tonyziva1234- Dannii
Tigerlily888 - Lilly
Delena4eva -Tanith
MissPopuri- Kristina
TiBiscuit- Imane
QueridaPantufa- Soraya
NasriN91- Nasrin
fa567- Amy

Quotes Section!
(I haunt them or they are sent to me :P)
Basak:"we're a huge family here and I luv it sooo much! Klaroline-family forever! <3"
Ivana "We do everything together, every fandom can envy us! We rock girls! <33"
Sahar "The only reason Klaroline obsession is fun, is because of you girls <3"
Ivana(said on YouTube) "You're gonna meet so many amazing KC fans and you're gonna enjoy talking to them. I spend half of my day on that spot, chatting with Klaroline girls."
Basak Girls, luv ya all so much. I just... this club would be sooo fucking empty without you girls :)) <3"
Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Basak "Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')"
Basak "You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys"
Sahar " I LOVE sharing my daily life with you♥ you are all amazing listeners!"
Ivana " It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family."
Eleni "this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333"
Ivana " Aww, I just love you guys, and everything that we have I want to share with the rest of the world. We're one of the best fandoms, truly!"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us <3"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "You became my everything in such a short time that I still cannot believe it <3 :')"
Sahar "it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of trust like you my lovely family! We are sisters!"
Bassie "Nothing can get between us babe, we are family! Not even fights can seperate us, we have this unbreakable bond"
Sahar "I can offially say that I consider this place my second home, the comforting one that I run away to whenever I need comfort, and never fail to get it"
Ivana"LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! TO THE MOON AND BACK! NO! MOREEEE! It's so warm here, like a true home"
Basak "We may seem like we are just internet friends to most people but we are not. I really feel like you are my true friends right beside me"
Soraya "I just wanted to say that I love how supportive you all are towards each other! I wish there were more positive people like that"

Check out our nicknames for each other in link
So Basak's cafe link is now opened! She serves the best hot coke, tea and Velvet red cupcakes that she takes right from Eleni's kitchen!
Check out link
our link dates! Add your birthday date so we can wish you a great day :D

Things we dedicated for each other:
Basak's fanfiction: link, link, link
Sahar's Klaroline link

The beautiful image below is made by our awesome Mommy Bassie! She made it using our most remarkable quotes :D
 This is our home. ALL OF US! You're always welcomed! JUMP in whenever u feel like it. Talk to us ab
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 10:28PM

Klaus & Caroline 1661 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1661

een jaar geleden Kackahaluzova said…
Sweet, now we can talk about anything all the time :D Btw I'm Katie :)
een jaar geleden klarolinelove said…
i love this <3 My name is Nicole
een jaar geleden IvanaDyP said…
Loved the idea! <3
Girls, heeeey! :*
Ivana here. :)
een jaar geleden sahour95 said…
big smile
Hi all adding you right now :D How excited are you girls for tonight's episode?
een jaar geleden Kackahaluzova said…
laugh
Pretty damn excited. I can't wait to see the Klaroline dance *HOT*
smile
Yeah! I'm pretty sure it's gonna be hot! And what do you think Klaus's hobbies will be? I mean we know that he'll tell Caroline about them, so what do you think?
I think Klaus is actually and old fashioned guy, when it comes to hobbies, art and music. He's gonna impress her, trust me! And Sahar, I'm pretty shure he's gonna show them, not spek of them. For ex: maybe he likes horses? Because we all saw those pictures, right? :)
God, I'm too excited. :D
heart
Oh yeah I mean he's been around for like 1000 years, I don't think he likes Facebook and Twitter and Photoshop :P
Oh, yes Ivana! He definitely knows horse riding, I can already imagine him jumping on a horse while talking to Caroline who's wide-eyed! Ok yeah childish but a girl can dream you know!
wink
Ahaha, you're right. :)
Btw, did you know that Julie Pleck called Klaroline as a ''Cinderella-like seduction'' ? Awww, lovelovee it! :P
een jaar geleden louvreangel said…
heart
Perfect idea dear!
Hello everybody, I am Basak! :)))
wink
Hey Basak. :)
een jaar geleden delenafrenchfan said…
big smile
Hey girls :D I'm Emeline^^ don't you think that Julie is maybe a KC shipper ? I heart somewhere that she don't like so much Klaus/Bonnie together ! This is perfect for us :P
big smile
HEY GIRLS :D How are you glad you joined us.
Ivana I have not heard that! BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SO HAPPY ABOUT IT!
And OMG Emeline! Julie actually said that??! *happy dance!*
smile
I don't think she said that....apparently, joseph try to convince Julie plec to make scenes with Katerina and Plec is not very ok with it :D
But I really don't remember where I see it .It's can be a rumor too :S
smile
WOW! If Julie is a Klaroline fan, we are sooo lucky! :D Nice to meet you everybody by the way! :))
mischievous
Oh yeah we would be so lucky if julie is a klaroline fan ;)
So girls where are you from??
heart
I am from Turkey :) you girls? :)
God that JP loving Klaroline thing is more than amazing. And Jospeh is a huge fan of Klaroline too. <3 We're truly lucky.
Bonnie/Klaus: not possible, because he's everything her nature hates.

& I'm from Serbia and Montenegro(South Europe). :)
wink
Oh hey! Turkey that's close! I'm from Iraq but I don't live there anymore, I live in Kuwait, which is so small and so close to Iraq!
smile
God that JP loving Klaroline thing is more than amazing. And Jospeh is a huge fan of Klaroline too. <3 We're truly lucky.
Oh yes JoMo is a Klaroline fan alright! :D
Bonnie/Klaus: not possible, because he's everything her nature hates.
AGREED! I just don't see it :D

& I'm from Serbia and Montenegro(South Europe). :
I know where Serbia is.. I think :P Djikovic is Serbian right? That tennis player, you know? I really like him :)
Sahar we are really close! :)

Oh and, yeah Joseph seems to be a Klaroline fan too! Just in one episode, one scene made us addicted to these two. I didn't even feel this much luv for Forwood when they first came out (and I was a hardcore fan of them). Klaroline has soo much chemistry and Forwood is history for me now. Tyler has become such an asshole. (no offense Forwood fans).
mischievous
Yet,I've never been to Turkey!

I know what you mean! Even my sister says that they have lots of chemistry (And sis hates Klaus!) And I was watching the episode the other day and dad walked in on their scene and stood watching with me then said, "He loves her, right?" And I smirked! LOL ;P
Well, for me Forwood were good as friends, I really liked them in season 2 but when they happened I just found it empty and without chemistry, you know? I mean even before Tyler turned into a hybrid I found them pretty boring, no offense, OFC :)
heart
I've never been to Iraq either :D

And wow! Your dad is a genious! :D To be honest, I really liked Forwood since the very beginning. They were good, hot and exciting but not as much as Klaroline. I've never been so busy with their club, I never caught up the news, and I never expected to see a scene of them every episode. Klaroline is something new, special for me. They're like my drug! :)
heart
LOL! Hun! It's normal you wouldn't go to Iraq! I don't go there anymore! But you know Turkey is beautiful and tourists destination so..

Hehe! Yeah he kind of is!
Yep, I know what you mean, the same is for SE to me. I LOVE them they're my OTP and they'll always be my OTP but nonetheless I never was so freaked about them as much as Klaroline to the point that I keep the page opened 24\7 and watch videos and pictures whenever I have a chance, they're a drug to me, too!
een jaar geleden MusicOfTheNigt said…
heart
Hi everyone, I am Eleni and I am from The United States in the New England area. Sadly I have never been outside the country... well I have been to Canada and Mexico but it is still sort of in the same area. I want to go to Europe so badly.

I love Klaroline, I also liked them as a couple before 3x11 because of this amazing fanfic I read for them which made me fall in love with the idea. I can't wait till tonight! only 5 more hours for me
Sahar, you should come to Turkey once :))

And, I keep watching their videos, and looking at their photos too! Bamon is my OTP and I am a freak about them too and I was like watching their videos, reading fanfics about them 24/7 but now Klaroline is on the stage for me, I spend more time here than I spend in Bamon spot! This is so not healthy, is it? :D

And Emiline, hello! :))
last edited een jaar geleden
kiss
Well Basak, Turkey is veeey close to Serbia. I was there once, but not for long. Like 2 days. :/ I hope I'll visit it longer next time.

Sahar, YES, Djokovic is from Serbia. He's our proud! <3 I would love to visit your country.

Emeline, hello dear. Oh, how sweet! Canada? I would love to visit it some day!

So, we're talking about klaroline addiction? Tell me about it. I'm a huge delena fan, but as you, I spend more time here. I guess it's the people. You're all pretty amazing! :*
Couple hours more girls! <3
Some new interviews came out! God!

*spoiler* Klaus is sending her an invitation with a dress! Awwwww! <33

Guys do you miss Kevin W. writing TVD episodes? Because in season 3 he really didn't do much work. It was all Julie, and I miss him so much. He's much better for me. JP is great, but Kevin is, well Kevin. <3

And look at this:
''Klaus is into Caroline in a major way and is not shy about it in tonight’s episode. It’s hard to remember he’s a diabolical hybrid responsible for a lot of the deaths in Mystic Falls’ when he looks so dashing in a tuxedo and promises to take you wherever you want to go.”

D-E-A-D!!!! Btw, Tyler and Caroline? They were suppose to be great relacionship, but it was too fast. The hooked up in 1st episode of s3, and I don't like it. I really, really hope they won't do that with Klaroline. :)

heart
Oh, & do you have a feeling like we know everything about 3x14, but still you think you're gonna cry so hard the minute she walks in that room, and he sees her!? :D
een jaar geleden MusicOfTheNigt said…
With the dress? aww that would be so cute and he has amazing taste in dresses, I think that the dress is absolutely stunning <3
I know what you mean about Forwood, season 3 really ruined them for me and I am praying that they do Klaroline justice <3

I am so excited to see these humanity side of Klaus. and i have that exact feeling, I am going to be fangirling throughout the whole episode!
@Louvreangel hey :)
@IvanaDyP I form France (infortunately :s)
I do the same x) Everyday when I on fanpop ,I come first in this fabulous spot<3
OMG he gaves her a dress too?! *__* so romantic<3

And this is the same thing for me about Forwood :( I loved them so so much but the season 3 sucks for them ,and their scene don't be so epic and beautiful like in season 2.... I really missed Forwood form season 2 but now I don't care about them, Klaroline ALWAYS!!! :D
last edited een jaar geleden
kiss
Haha I'll come to Turkey Basak, At least I'll try!

LOL Ivana nobody goes to Iraq people runaway from it and you should be proud of Djikovic he's awesome! !!

OMGOSH HE BROUGHT HER THE DRESS! SO SWEEET! And yes I think the fans encourage me to come here more than anything else! I really like you guys! I feel like we're all on the same page!
And Emeline, I'D LOVE to live in France I have a cousin there, and maybe, just maybe I'll visit her one day and cross that from my to do list :P

BTW don't you just love how we are from different places! God bless the internet!!!

Going to crash now, talk to you after I see the episode :*
een jaar geleden buffyl0v3r44 said…
heart
Heyyyyy I'm JoHannah I thought I'd join... Oh my gosh I totally agree with @sahour95 that it was so sweet that he brought her the dress!
what do you guys think will happen in the next episode between them or do you think anything will happen between them at all?!?!?!?
heart
GIRLS! <3 Oh MY GOD! Did you saw 3x14? Ofc you did! I have tears all over my face, it's becoming disgusting. :D
The way he talks to hear, oh! He's so direct. He's not a childish boy, who can't tell what he wants, what he feels. He's a painter! What a hell? LOVED IT! She's actually playing 'hard to get's as we thought, and I'm glad to see that, because that means Klaroline will take time, and I really, really want that! <3
THE DANCE! ''I'm miss Mystic Falls'' ; ''I know''. GOD! It's like she's a queen and he has to have her, because he's a king, and he desreves the best! :* My emotions are crazy! I don't know what to say anymore. Maybe later I will be able to tell you more about this OUTSATNDING epi!

-Emeline dear, France is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, so don't ever say unfortunately, again, please! :) Even Klaus said ''I can'take you'' ''Paris?''. <3333333

-Ahahaha, Sahar, I just want to see as much as I can, you can't blame girl for that. :D Thank youuu dear for Djokovic. <3

-Hello JoHannah, welcomee! :)

AAAAAAA KLAROLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <3333333
een jaar geleden lillyqueen94 said…
heart
Hey everyone! :) I'm Libby!<3
Heey Libby! <3
heart
Hello Libby!

GIRLS! LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE! I almost cried because of excitement and happiness! They could not be more perfect for each other! The way Klaus looks at her, even though she sometimes acted like a bitch towards him he understood her point, even drew her a painting and sent that to her! He seriously is into Caroline and I think she became aware of his human side too. Bit by bit, they are going to fall for each other, now I believe that with all my heart and I got nothing to be pessimistic about anymore!! KLAROLINE <3 Can't describe how happy I am :')))
I agree with you so much dear Basak. <3 GOD! Feelings are eating me up! :P
Klaus: being human for once. Caroline: being strong, beatu..NO! I can't go on, because I'll start crying again! :D
heart
Oh god! I keep watching the scenes over and over again Ivana, this is so not healthy hunny! :D
een jaar geleden modernfan said…
Hey guys! I'm Sara. :)
tongue
Welcome Sara. :*

Ahaha, I guess it's not Basak. :D But we can't help it! <3
Hey Sara! :))
And yeah Ivana, we seriously cannot help it! :)
Oh, and girls, I just wanted to share this with youu! :)
my new vid for 3x14.
smile
Ivana... this video is awesome! Great job darlin' <3
heart
Aww, thank you lovee! <33
heart
OMG!OMG!OMG! OMG! I can't even begin to say how much I LOOOOVEEE THIS EPISODE! Ivana like you I'm so filled with emotions and I was fangirling the whole time! I wanted to cry several times!!! omgosh! This episode didn't even come close to helping my unhealthy obsession except it made it much much worst! THE PAINTING THE DRESS THE QOUTES THE DANCE! OMG! I have to stop or I'll explode with emotions! And YAY watching your vid Ivana and working on mine, and of course, subbing you :P
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE YOUR VIDEO! I LOOOVEEE IT♥1
heart
OH and hey JoHanna, Libby, Sara, glad you're joining us :D
heart
Sahar, join the club babe, we all share the same emotions right now! :D I feel like I'm gonna explode if I go on talking about them, watching their 3x14 videos over and over! Everything was sooo perfect and Klaroline, so nothing hurts! <3
heart
I know! I loved the episode as a whole so much! But they are the only thing I remember from it right now! And OMG! Esther don't you dare kill Klaus.. Not yet at least, give us that much!
mischievous
Hello to all new girls ;D
@IvanaDyP Maybe but for I prefer largely The USA this is my dream to visit it <3
And wouha this is your video ?! it's FABULOUS&WONDERFULL *__*

IF ESTHER YOU KILL ELIJAH, REBBEKAH AND PARTICURALY MY LITTLE NICKLAUS I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERY ONE YOU EVER MEET x)