Kristen Stewart Do u think the whole Kristen cheating thing is a PR stunt?

silver93 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 09:35PM
I think it may be a PR stunt for Breaking Dawn. That everyone, except the press, is in on. Here's my reasons why:

1. Kristen making a public apology, announcing her relationship to the world is very, very, very weird. She's been dating Rob for three years, and neither one has ever said anything official.

2. All these "official sources" talking about how Rob and Kristen are doing, are the same ones who probably said they were getting married, or Kristen was pregnant...or Rob was pregnant. Neither one of them is talkative about their personal life, so I wouldn't take any of it seriously. Meaning they may be working things out, or fine with each other.

3. Kristen and Rob have been sneaking around for the last three-four years, and very rarely they got caught making out. And if they did, it wasn't a clear photo. If Kristen wanted to cheat on Rob, I doubt she would get caught by photographs.

4. She's an actress, so kissing another guy wouldn't mean anything to her if it is a stunt. Same for the director guy. It just seems out of character for both of them to cheat on people they clearly care about. So it wouldn't hurt the people involved if they knew it was fake.

5. Both of them have movies to promote. Particularly Rob. This will make the press more sympatheic towards him, helping his career. They say any press is good press for a celebrity. It's important to keep their names in the news. And now when Breaking Dawn comes out, every reporter is going to want to talk about how they are doing. That's free advertising. It's also stirring up press for Snow White and the Huntsman sequel.

6. Maybe they want people to leave them alone. They stopped denying that they were together about a year ago or so. Everyone associates their relationship with Twilight, so they might want to distant themselves from that. Show that their relationship isn't a PR stunt. Or they don't want people meddling in their business, making fake marriage stories up. That can put a strain on a relationship.

Or maybe the whole thing is true, and Kristen just wanted to sabotage her relationship because she was too scared to end it herself. That's what the Hollywood shrinks are saying anyway. I just wanted to hear what people are thinking of the situation. If I had just seen the photos, I probably would have just thought she was cheating on him. But, the official statement is so out of character, that it makes me wonder what the whole story is.

Kristen Stewart No antwoorden