Kristen Stewart What do u think of this?

Robsten_Rock112 posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 11:21AM
Actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may be planning to tie the knot secretly in summer. "Robert Pattinson quietly proposed when they spent a couple of days on the Isle of Wight over New Year," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying. "They don't want to announce anything until
they've finished filming the last Twilight film, but they've already contacted a wedding planner in California and are looking to have a small, intimate ceremony in Napa Valley," the source said.

Robert"They love the beauty of the area and are totally up for a hippie, earthy vibe. There's no way they'd have a silver-plated blowout affair," the source added.

The two met on the sets of Twilight, which first came in

What do you think is this just another rumour?
you know when it says a "source" says it usually mens its a load of tabloid rubbish.
 Actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may be planning to tie the knot secretly in summer. "Robe

Kristen Stewart 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden xxxemolovexxx said…
they are not engaged! its just a rumor. see for yourself link
een jaar geleden tbuomy said…
heart
WEDDING !!!! what!!! can't believe that when they're so young
een jaar geleden mandynight said…
kiss
I don't believe any news regarding their relationship. I don't think they'd tie the knot whilst they're getting so much attention from the media anyway. Maybe later, when the fuss has died out a bit. I'd love to see them getting married someday, though. That'd be lovely <3