L L!

DebGulledge posted on Feb 12, 2009 at 01:07AM
Hey, so, basically, this is just a spot to talk about how awesome L is! And also, to ask questions...L rocks!

L 33 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden DebGulledge said…
Hey, I do have a couple of questions. I just started watching Death Note about two weeks, but I absolutely love it. Well, I mostly love L...Anyway, how old is he? I've heard that he's like, 34?! He doesn't look that old!
Also, I heard that Light kisses L. What happened with that?
Anyone there?
een jaar geleden BeB said…
cake
L is 24. And he never kiss's Light. You might be thinking of Sauske and Naruto. L is not gay.
een jaar geleden soups said…
there was a video on youtube of "light kissing L", but it was just a fan edit of the part when light kisses misa.

oh...that's probably what I saw. Thanks, soups!
een jaar geleden soups said…
welcome! o3o
een jaar geleden SonOfPein said…
Yes, he starts off 24 yrs old and then dies when he is 25 yrs old just a few days after his birth day.
een jaar geleden Ls_truelove said…
cake
i give this cake to L
een jaar geleden Dearheart said…
L is for "Justice"!! W00t!

Seriously, he's the main reason why I hung onto Death Note for as long as I did. He's just SO COOL! I love his character!

Sadly, the show itself was waaaaay too dark for my taste, so I eventually let it go. But still...damn, L was a great character...
Really? I love the show in general, but L's definately the best part about it. Too bad he died. :( *cries*
een jaar geleden jyuuichi93 said…
yea i origanilly started watching death note cuz i saw and ad and it had L in it and i was like ....HOLY CRAP hes hot!! and then i was totally hooked. so evenn though he died i still watch it. cuz its still gota rokin plot
een jaar geleden BeB said…
rainy
But i still miss L... the rain represents the day he died... i used to love the rain now it makes me sad...
een jaar geleden giovannimtz said…
Hey veryone Watch This Video:(ITS DEPRESSING!)
een jaar geleden giovannimtz said…
laugh
I ADDED IT!link
crying
Aw, i'm gonna cry AGAIN!!! Soooo sad...my poor L...
een jaar geleden Thousand_Stars said…
crying
L... I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRIED SO HARD WHEN HE ... d i e d ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L SHOULD BE IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, I'm actually thinking up a backstory for that song...
een jaar geleden Aoharu said…
angelic
This year (2009) L will be 30! ^^D
een jaar geleden KeiValesti said…
hmmm
*pokes head in here* O.o Looks like this thread has died xD

Anywho, Does anyone have any favorite quotes from our beloved?
big smile
It's dead! Oh noes! *revives thread* xD

Oh gosh, L has too many awesome quotes for me to pick a favorite. Let's see...

"What is it? There's no need to shout in unison."

"I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret, okay?"

Misa: "I couldn't live in a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."
*ba-doom, psshh*

Since when did the world's greatest detective get so evil with puns, anyway? xD
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden sarah16 said…
Anyone here hate Light?

*That would be me*
een jaar geleden cty said…
crying
that video is to sad n cruel
een jaar geleden crazy_anime said…
crying
do u know guys i still in shock that he’s died i cant accept it and everytime i remember that he is dead my heart hurt sooo bad like there was a knife inside my chest and when i sew this video my heart Broken into pieces i Closed at the moment of his death i could’nt see his death any more i cant handle it and i almost cry .... i hated light after that Aversion does not believe i I took grief and turned it into a grudge i wished to die any moment and at the moment he died I felt incredibly happy .....
een jaar geleden crazy_anime said…
cake
do u wanna to know the truth!!!!! the first i saw him i didnt love him i used to love the bad guys ( light) but after awhile i start to adore him i didnt know why but i did and am soo happy that i did ..... and this is 4 his birthday.... he will be always in our heart
een jaar geleden Animeanimal said…
crying
I love Light and L. Yes, I know hate my guts, I dont give a crap.But I am trying to bring peace! And I believe that L loved Light (I believe in the shipping) But even if u dont believe in the idea of a romantic relation between L and Light then you should at least make a little room in your heart for the great "L's" only friend...
...Next time you want to write something bad about Light, think of this....Would L like you to do so?
een jaar geleden madening_mahem said…
blush
L IS FREAKING AWSOME!!!!you know what's the sadest part of fangirls/boys is acctually some of them STOPPED watching death note after L died but I kept watching Because I unlike those fangirls/boys wanted to see L's death avenged!
(now please enjoy this pic I found!)
 L IS FREAKING AWSOME!!!!you know what's the sadest part of fangirls/boys is acctually some of them ST
een jaar geleden Happygayguy said…
heart
L is awesome
een jaar geleden SnapeSoulmate said…
heart
THREAD REINCARNATION TIME?

L is so beautiful <3
een jaar geleden YannCookie said…
cake
Just gonna quietly sit here and eat cake... HELLLLO. Anyone want some? :D
een jaar geleden MaelChan said…
eeh. seem like it had died XD
een jaar geleden ILoveL2 said…
heart
does anyone besisdes me think this is wierd? On L's death date i was waching a tribute to L and it started to rain.(NOBODY LAUGH!)I started crying and at that exact moment the words It's okay dont cry apeared on the screen. I was wierded out but happy at the same time. Lot's of my friends thought i was lying so does anyone else think that in insane?! ....Now i want cake.
een jaar geleden wishey said…
L is my favorite character in death note