Law and Order SVU "Undercover" episode.

sweetsolitude99 posted on Apr 16, 2008 at 10:15PM
Wow..that was...wow..I was like crying for Olivia. I couldn't concentrate in school today because of that. It had a disclaimer thing at the beginning. It NEVER has that on NBC. Very disturbing episode, but I think it could possibly be the best episode ever! Agree?

Law and Order SVU 28 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden uachica said…
THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!...They should focus on how Liv is doing emotionally next. I mean she was almost raped. The dude's "thing" was right there in her face and everything...AND she hasn't talked to Elliot about it...She has got to be going through some emotional stuff...WHAT is up with this new "boyfriend" ?...Am I the only one who thinks that it is ONLY the result of her almost rape???...yes, she will find love, but immediately after she is almost raped AND she doesn't get justice for it. He's like a rebound...
een jaar geleden msvagabond10 said…
oooooooh my god i hate living in australia! i havent even seen paternity yet!
someone fanpop it pleeeease!
een jaar geleden uachica said…
Paternity is on fanpop.
een jaar geleden Aliecia said…
I was totally awesome!!!
I cried and screamed at FIn to get the door open!
een jaar geleden mariskarox100 said…
That was a totally awesome episode! Say hello to your new emmy Mariska cuz that was the best acting I think I have ever seen! I had to take some tums to get rid of my stomach ache after that, and I had a nightmare when I went to bed. Tell me that isn't the diognosis of watching an intense episode of SVU!:)
een jaar geleden Aviola333 said…
Can somebody please please please post this episode here! I haven't been able to see it and I'm dying here! LOL
een jaar geleden sarahgrace said…
I agree, can someone please post it???
een jaar geleden BensonLover said…
i HAVE to agree...sorry but this was really one of the best episode I've EVER seen!!
And really i think, too, she has to get an award for this work cause this was amazing and I've NEVER seen such a good work of any other actress/actor...really!
did you?
they idn't show it yet on tv in my country...oh!!
i really wanna see how she is after it!don't drop it!
but what's the thing with el??

and about the posting...i don't have the episode, but here are some links....maybe u wanna watch it there:
1.link
2.link
3.link
4.link

that's where i got it from
een jaar geleden Anck-su-namun said…
O.k some one really needs 2 add "undercover" best episode ever!
een jaar geleden svuroxmysox said…
In response to uachica's first comment: Liv was dating Kurt Moss BEFORE the whole Sealview incident. Personally, I think that was why she broke up with the guy at the end of Closet... she wasn't ready to trust another man again. <so sad> Other than that, Liv didn't have any real emotional backlash. Wierd. Oh and she is NEVER gonna tell El what happened to her. The last time he saw her as a "damsel in distress" they almost quit being partners, she would never want to risk that again. Also, she probably doesn't want to realize her own vulnerability by admitting it even to herself. She'l come to terms with it soon enough.
een jaar geleden iluvtheshow said…
This was THE BEST Episode. I think that she needs time to heal and THEN she will tell Elliot.
een jaar geleden shoshana said…
ilove the series brillant
een jaar geleden Midnight_love15 said…
big smile
lol i was freaking out! i was on my couch jumping up and down screaming "noo! run olivia go go go! hit him! omg! open the door fin! run! go! help her!" lol my mom was looking at me like i was stupid!
een jaar geleden sweetsolitude99 said…
Haha. My sister was the same way. She was like "God, it's just a show." I was so mad at her. Lol.
een jaar geleden ilovecote said…
crying
omg... i am watching all of the episodes and order, and i just made it to this one last night. i was balling for like an hour after it went off, i am so in argrement for an emmy for that performance. she is absolutely the best actress i have ever seen in my life. i love her she is on everything that i have. omg that has to be my favorite episode of all time.
een jaar geleden OhSusannah said…
blush
I loved that episode called Undercover!I'm quite a recent devotee of SVU.I've seen it before but never really "got" it!I agree, Mariska H. portrayal of Olivia is always very good, but her acting was stellar.Did she actually win the emmy last year?I don't pay a lot of attention to those award shows...
een jaar geleden EMily_6 said…
crying
i recently got into the show and never knew that happend i just watched the episode. now i know:(
een jaar geleden detolivia123 said…
big smile
here r websites to watch law & order svu "undercover" season 9 episode 15 its a very deep episode and one of the best of all time
part 1: link
part 2: link

i hope u ppl enjoy it just lik i did yipee
een jaar geleden beachchick said…
I just saw this episode and it was just amazing! Oliva needs to talk to Eliot though! I cant belive she didnt after all they have been through!!
een jaar geleden jean1002 said…
I believe when she is ready she will tell him, or maybe not cuz she feels he will look at her different, like just another vic. Maybe she's afraid of how he will see her and what he will do to that guard dude.
een jaar geleden RosalynCabenson said…
yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking. Maybe she doesn't want to tell anyone who knows her or who is close to her because she doesn't wnat to be looked at different or weak. especially Elliot. she did'nt tell anyone about her therapy until Fin found out.
een jaar geleden avaldo said…
surprise
When I watched this I was on the verge of tears, literally. I couldn't concentrate at school all day because of this!! It took me like 3 days to get over it, haha.
een jaar geleden jean1002 said…
It's just one of those eps I couldn't watch again, I felt really bad for her. That is like her worst nightmare, she came so close to living it. I myself was on the edge of my seat screaming at the tv, we all know if it were Elliot he shot that dude where he stood.
crying
It's just one of those eps I couldn't watch again, I felt really bad for her. That is like her worst nightmare, she came so close to living it. I myself was on the edge of my seat screaming at the tv, we all know if it were Elliot he shot that dude where he stood.
^^ This exactly. It's probably why she won't tell him.. I have my DVR recording episodes, and this one was recorded, but i just deleted it. NEVER watching this one again. D;
een jaar geleden HouseAddict87 said…
I loved the episode but hate what did/could have happened to Liv. That would be a very fucked up example of irony if she had been raped. Thank you God she wasn't though. Also just an F.Y.I. did y'all know the actress who played her mom Serena, Elizabeth Ashley was actually raped and suffered a bad nervous breakdown back in the seventies which almost ruined her acting career?
Really? That's crazy. D;
And I agree with that. The episode seriously ruined her 'badass police woman' image.
I cried during PTSD because she looked so upset. );
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden depaul1203 said…
i can't watch it again either
een jaar geleden Barbara_War said…
I watched this episode like more than 5 times and yet at the basement scene keep screaming at my computer to her hit him, come on? Just a punch? That's nothing! And she didn't told it to Elliot because he is a stubborn such of a bastard, in the episode Fault he treated her so creepily just because he had saved her, imagine his reaction in front of THAT, he would never treat her in the same way. And besides the whole thing of she has to be the badass female cop to be respect into a most male unit, when you don't verbalize the words you can pretend that it is not, from the moment you say it it sound much more like reality.