Leyton Family<3 PETITION TO GET ATIE (turnaism)'s ACCOUNT BACK!

Albiee posted on Aug 31, 2013 at 12:41PM
Sign here to get Atie back!

Leyton Family<3 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden AdeTiffSan said…
Please get Atie back!
een jaar geleden Albiee said…
Dear Fanpop,
We kindly ask you to reconsider blocking Atie (turnaism). I'm sure she didn't intentionally do anything wrong and we all really miss her. She's one of the nicest users I've ever met and we miss having her here and she misses being her.
een jaar geleden XxXrachellXxX said…
Please bring Atie's (turnaism) account back. She did nothing to violate your rules and she's a great person & I don't think she deserves this. Thank you!
een jaar geleden Nicolas97 said…
Atie (turnaism) needs to come back! Please fanpop, I'm sure that she didn't violate any rule, but even if she did she probably understood her mistake! This club and several others are not the same without her.
een jaar geleden mooshka said…
Atie is this epic, amazing person who's a great friend to a lot of people and she needs to come back!
een jaar geleden XNaley_JamesX said…
Please bring us Atie back dear f4!
She's a great, sweet girl and I'm sure she didn't violate any of the rules. Thank you!
een jaar geleden xoheartinohioxo said…
Give me Atie or give me DEATH!!

No but for real... Atie is amazing and you need to bring my girl back, she's such a sweetheart and we angst over BL together... I NEED HER!!!!

Atie, I LOVE YOU!!!
een jaar geleden bbiatch said…
Bring Atie back!! I'm pretty sure she didn't violate the rules and if she did it wasn't on purpose.
een jaar geleden rorymariano said…
Please bring Atie back!