Lisabians Why?

thirteen_times posted on Feb 02, 2009 at 04:41AM
I know I may not be a lisabian, but I was wondering what makes so may females want to go lesbian for Lisa? I mean I'm not blind, she is VERY hot. But what makes her so hot to females?

Lisabians 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
big smile
LOL! Well, apart from the incredible hotness, I think I really love the confidence that she has in herself. She seems incredibly sure of who she is and she isn't afraid to be herself. And that makes her super-hot to me.
een jaar geleden PotterGal said…
heart
LOL, yes it's not just the hotness. Like missy said, she has incredible confidence in herself and i also love how bouncy, fun and full of life she always seems to be.
And she has the most gorgeous smile.......*dreams*
een jaar geleden Meredithdaee said…
For me is not just the way she looks. She irradiates force, pasion, happiness, inteligence, self confidence and love. She is a woman in all the posible ways. In her smile you can see an extraordinary and unique human being. For me that's the hottest of her. You can learn a lot just looking her eyes.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I'm not gay for Lisa, but I admire her SO FREAKIN MUCH. She's gorgeous, has outstanding self-confidence, never backs down, she's always so hyper and smiley and all over the place- which makes me want to go shopping with her xD
But my point is, she's just AMAZING.
een jaar geleden EnjoyHuddy said…
heart
HEY!!!! WHY ARE YOU TALKING THIS WAY ABOUT MY WIFE?????????????
Lol!!!!!!!
I'm not responding because you guys already said it all!!
een jaar geleden crashthebest__x said…
Humm, I dunno if I'm allowed to answer, since I'm, well, just gay in general, but aside from the fact that she's amazingly attractive, she's also very talented, confident, funny, etc.

She's a vegetarian too, which is a huge plus for me, since I am too. :]
een jaar geleden huddysims said…
SHE IS PERFECTION. The end lol
een jaar geleden XxSarusiaXx said…
laugh
I don't want to go lesbian for Lisa! I'm heterosexual ;)
But I admire her, she's my favourite actress, she's funny, crazy, cute... I just love her like a fan love an idol.
And "lisabians" is cool name of us - fans of Lisa ;)
een jaar geleden huddysmacked said…
I wouldn't go gay for any women. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Lisa SOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMNNN MUCH. I admire her sooooo much and well she's just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the same as Sarusia
een jaar geleden sissy16 said…
wink
She is sooo damn hot!!she is absolutely perfect and I love her very-very much!!go lisa go!!
een jaar geleden huddy_aimee said…
heart
i dunno why...i mean i am bi sexual, there's no doubt there, but i guess everyone has already said what i like about her:
-smart
-funny
-absolutely gorgeous
-has the BEST SMILE
-funny and hyper (in a good way)
-true to herself and her beliefs
-and EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT HER!!!
een jaar geleden HouseAddict87 said…
I'm straight but think she's really hott! I guess it's her confidence. She's in her forties but did a strip dance for millions of people to watch that screams confident to me. It's a turn on... I'd go lesbian for her.