Mac and Stella Awesome quote for smacked <3

Olivine posted on Dec 02, 2008 at 07:03PM
Hey,

i found this awesome quote in a huddy video and believe me, it fits smacked even better!! it's just perfect :D
i would love to throw this quote right into the faces of the csi ny writers as well as into the faces of gary and melina :]

so here it is:

"It seems to me that the best relationships-- the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."

oh and just in case you want to watch the huddy vid:
link
last edited on Dec 02, 2008 at 07:03PM

Mac and Stella 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Olivine said…
:D maybe i can get permission to use this quote for a smacked vid :DD
een jaar geleden StellaFreak said…
Oh yeah the quote is perfect for them! =D
throw into their faces sounds as a good idea, maybe then they realise they i've been so blind the last couple of years =PP
een jaar geleden KrissyB said…
That is without a doubt the perfect quote for them!
een jaar geleden SMacked_sucker said…
OH MY GOD!!! that quote is SOOO PERFECT for them, i must say it might be one of my fav quotes EVER!!! its so true for them too. im going to put this on the SMacked forum on tv.com...
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden axelsonfire said…
big smile
Wow...that describes EXACTLY what happened in 5x24 (well, at least in my mind :) )
een jaar geleden velvet_fox said…
heart
Oh I so love it classic quote from The X-files! As much as I love Stella/Mac and House/Cuddy and think it fits, I can only ever truely associate that quote to Mulder/Scully Oh le sigh!