Mac and Stella ♥ Chat Thread ♥

maddy12 posted on May 18, 2010 at 04:01PM
Helloo everyone. ♥
This thread is for all us Smacked fans out there. You can chat about whatever you want. :)

If you want to be added.. then I'll add you. :D

Members
• Maddy (link)
• Dannii (link)
• Krissy (link)
• Violet (link)
• Mari (link)
• Nicole (link)
• Oli (link)
• Regi (link)
• Taylor (link)
 Helloo everyone. ♥ This thread is for [i]all[/i] us Smacked fans out there. u can chat about wha
last edited on May 27, 2010 at 06:22PM

Mac and Stella 90 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

een jaar geleden Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Add me, please Maddy! :D <3
een jaar geleden maddy12 said…
big smile
okey dokey Dannii <3
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden KrissyB said…
big smile
I would like to be added too please :D
een jaar geleden missdisapper said…
big smile
hey maddy12 add me please thanks
Okay girls <3
een jaar geleden HouseAddict87 said…
I want to be added and y'all can call me Mari.
een jaar geleden neurogirl07 said…
Ooh! I wanna be added. :) I'm Nicole.
Okay, Mari & Nicole. :)
smile
anyone here? ♥
Thanks Maddy! So... we got a cute Mac and Stella scene on Wednesday before the she devil arrived. Sooooooooo not liking her being back!
Thanks Maddy. :)

Agreed! :) I almost had a fangirl attack when Stella was in Mac's apartment...and then we saw Peyton and the fangirlyness fled only to be replaced by anger. Grrr. I hope Mac comes to his senses and says to her "get the crap out of my life. kthanksbai."
your welcome girls! ♥

& ohh. i know.. i was soo angry when SHE came back!
I just gotta say this since we obviously aren't going to get Smacked any time soon; did anyone see the season finale to House? I'm so super happy that he and Cuddy finally got together! Half of my two OTP's are together now if the CSI: NY writers would just hook Mac and Stella up!
Thanks for this Maddy! :)

I'm with you all the way girls!! That scene in Mac's appartment with Mac and Stella was the cutest thing SQUEEEE!!! But then later on Peyton comes in and its just... disappointment ARGH! :( :( :(
And I hated how she was just hanging off him at the end, I was seriously yelling at the screen saying "EW GET OFF HIM!!!!!" Hahaha :|
Btw, when Mac said him and Aubrey were "just friends" that was a relief!! Unless he was lying and just saying that cause Peyton was there, but still! He wouldn't lie would he? Maybe? :S

And yeah Mari, I saw the house finale! OMGOSH! I can't believe Huddy are finally together, the ending was so good :O <3
Now its Smacked turn!!

And lol Nicole, I'm thinking along the same lines. I want Mac to finally just say to her "Go away, don't like you. Go back to London now." or something -_-
een jaar geleden Olivine said…
rainy
I wanted Stella to feed Mac! XD He is hurt, he can't just eat on his own...
Plus I hoped the killer would off Peyton...too bad he didn't.
OMG! I so wanted her to do that too, Olivine.

@Krissy, Glad to know I'm not the only one. Maybe Peyton will just hook up with another person from the cast (like well, anyone who's not Mac), and then we'll never hear from her again. :D

Wow! I'm really surprised that the House writers put Huddy together. While I'm not a Huddy fan, (I'm actually a Hilson fan...yeah, I know weird lol), that's really cool that they got together since House is finally happy in a relationship since there has been a lot of tension, sexual or otherwise, between House and Cuddy for a LONG time.
...I need to catch up with House since I missed all last season, and because I missed all of season 5, I missed season 6 since I knew that I would be missing very important details.
I highly recommend that you watch seasons five and six of House they're really good the whole Lucas/Cuddy thing is annoying but it ends on a good note so... Now I'm just hoping Mac and Stella get together some time!
Oh yeah, I do plan on watching them. I got season 5 so I'll watch that and then season 6 of House online or during the summer. The same goes with season 6 of CSI:NY as well, since I missed the majority of the eps this season.
I need to watch a few episodes of House and CSI:NY seasons 6 that I missed as well. Can't wait until they come out on DVD!
Your welcome Krissy! ♥

And I hated how she was just hanging off him at the end, I was seriously yelling at the screen saying "EW GET OFF HIM!!!!!" Hahaha :|
I was screaming XD My mum thinks I'm a freak..

& ahaha Olivine XD That would of been so adorable *squeee* ♥
oh! would you like to be added to the list ? :D
Sure :D You can all call me Oli^^

Yeah the pac end was horrible grgrgrgr >_<
sunny
okaaay. :D
& yep. it was! :|
een jaar geleden huddysmacked said…
I want to be added, you can call me Regi ;) or HS.

Okay hun :) x
Thanks ;)

I haven't watched that ep you are talking about yet. I wish I had, but I hate to watch it in bad resolution so I wait for it to air in my country. It airs in about 3 weeks in my country or so I guess.
Your welcome! ♥

I don't know if you really wanna see it XD lol
Peyton >.<
I know Peyton >.< Yikes! But if there's a Smacked moment I must watch!

Even if there's not, I like to scream at the TV when someone who's-not-worth-mentioning appears :)
sad
Yeah, there is a really adorable Smacked moment ;)
Haha. I was screaming at the TV when I saw HER. I was like "NO NO NO" XD
LOL I would have throw my fan at her sight XDD Mac should do the same XDD
Hahaha XD I don't know what Mac ever saw in her..
Me neither and am I the only one that finds her accent annoying?

I love English accent but Claire's/Peyton's is not the usual accent. It's more... I don't know...annoying?
Yay! Hi to the other girls who have just joined! *waves* :)

I agree, I can not understand what Mac saw in her *shivers*
And Peyton's accent IS! annoying. Somebody needs to put tape over her mouth and make her not talk ^_^ ( haha, thats so mean but who cares! :P )

Btw, It was so cute when Stella brought him the food, which looked like to be a fave of his, awww! ♥
Hey girls! (;
How are you all? ♥
ahaha. I hate Peyton's accent too. XD Even though I'm English.. but I don't sound like that :/ (I think XD)
I'm at school and I'm about to die because I didn't complete mynotebook in Literature class!!! *stresses*

I hope there's Smacked in heaven!
sunny
Smacked IS heaven. :D
I just got home from school.. its so hot outside today! ♥
YAY! Oli and Regi are here! What do you all think is going to happen in the season finale? Think Shane Casey finally meets his demise? I do but then I don't, Casey is my favorite villain but that's probably because I have loved Edward Furlong since T2... regardless Casey needs to die.
heart
I think it will be veerrry interesting. :)

And, heaven is a deep tissue massage, warm towels, massage oil/lotion, being on a massage table RIGHT NEXT TO a guy that is borderline perfect and is SO incredibly adorable, with Smacked. XD
...and well, while the Smacked part hasn't happened (yet), the above happened yesterday. :sigh:
Hey Smackers! If you haven't voted for the spot banner please link

I'm alive! But I don't know if I'll get through the week!
surprise
Hi <3
anyone here? (:
mischievous
I am here. Well, for a bit. :D I'm going to go and watch CSI:NY now. ^_^ Yay for 4th season that I haven't seen yet. I'm a few eps away from Mac and Petyon breaking up and I hope that in tonight's ep, the same thing will happen.
een jaar geleden lvhmsgirl96 said…
hey yall can u add me to the list!! thnx!
i hope theres a smacked moment n the finale tonite.. :) my parents think im crazy too i'll b all calm and then something good or bad will be happening and i just start screaming lol its funny i think they think i need a therapist lol
lol I'm the same way. Its a bad thing sometimes. All I can say is that I'm so glad that when I was at school this past year, my mom wasn't in my apartment with me, cause if not, she would've heard me scream, yell, cry, and figuratively throw things at my TV many a time. haha.
SO! What was everyone's honest thoughts on the S6 finale? :)

Nicole, are you only up to the 4th season? :O!
I haven't watched the s6 finale :S But I probably will in like a months XD I don't care too much about getting spoiled so...
@lvhmsgirl96 - Yeah sure, whats your name hun? :)

I haven't seen the finale yet.. is it good? XD
laugh
I just watched the finale and I have to say I enjoyed it a lot although the drama didn't involve my favorite chara.
cool
The finale was quite good. :) It ended it a quite suspenseful way that I feel will be making all of us second guess ourselves until the 7th season premiere.

@Krissy, Yep, I am. lol I'm on the second disc of the season! ::dances:: This is what happens when you discover the show in August and yet watch the current season on TV. haha. But, I just watched Times Up yesterday, and that was a really good ep. :) I love it when Mac plays his bass and then smiles at Stella who's in the club with him. :sigh:
een jaar geleden lvhmsgirl96 said…
Taylor :) i luved the S6 finale until the end ughh i cried lol...i wanted to throw some stuff at the tv but its like a 400 something dollars so i dont think tht woodve been a good idea lol
Added you. :)
Okay, I'm going to watch the finale now. :)
Hey maddy let us know what you think about the ep when you get a chance!