Manga Post a Character from a manga u read today

ChadKumada posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 02:39AM
Post a picture of an manga character who appeared in an manga you read today. You may post one character per day.

The image does not actually have to be from a chapter you read today.

Manga 15 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden ChadKumada said…
Chitoge Kirisaki flashing Raku Ichijō an unexpected smile in the first issue of Nisekoi: False Love in Shonen Jump Alpha. She got to play the part of Juliet in the play.

I have high hopes for this manga. It might be the first weekly title in Shonen Jump Alpha I'll like enough to read every week. The others I follow are once a month (Rurouni Kenshin and Ao no Exorcist). While I do enjoy Bleach, Naruto, and Toriko, I kinda skip around a lot with those ones and only read them occasionally.
 Chitoge Kirisaki flashing Raku Ichijō an unexpected smile in the first issue of Nisekoi: False Love
Takara saved the day in the current issue of Blue Exorcist in Shonen Jump Alpha.
 Takara saved the dag in the current issue of Blue Exorcist in Shonen Jump Alpha.
een jaar geleden BakaOnibi said…
Rufus Lore from Fairy Tail. I'm so disappointed in him, he lost too easily.
 Rufus Lore from Fairy Tail. I'm so disappointed in him, he lost too easily.
kittydc3 commented…
He really did. I expected him to last a little longer een jaar geleden
cool. i just saw him whip everybody's butt in the anime in the first round of the games.
Discovered the Yen Press app for iPhone yesterday. Glad I can now buy more than just Viz titles for the phone now. Promptly bought the first volume of Is This a Zombie. It's a great manga. As much as I enjoy reading it, I don't really like reading manga that I've already watched the anime for if it follows pretty much the same storyline, so I don't know if I'll buy any more volumes. Maybe I'll wait until they get past the part of the anime that I've seen? Anyways, Chapter 2 introduced Seraphim, the Vampire Ninja. Couldn't find a way to read it on my laptop, so here's a snip taken from a scanlation instead.
last edited een jaar geleden
 Discovered the Yen Press app for iPhone yesterday. Glad I can now buy meer than just Viz titles for
Sorry for spoiling the story for you. But Sabertooth have to lose sometime.
Yeah, I loved the anime of Is This A Zombie? and will be getting some of the manga volumes soon. Hoping it lives up to my expectations.

Anyway, here's Silver from Pokemon Adventures. I just caught up with the scanlations, now I'm getting impatient, I want to see them seriously fight Arceus and defeat Team Rocket again.
 Sorry for spoiling the story for you. But Sabertooth have to lose sometime. Yeah, I loved the anime
Nojida commented…
yeah i just finished reading the scalations of pokemon adventures... i loved the characters so much and, in the end, the chapters stopped an the best part! where silver and giogani meet again! that totally broke my heart.... it's been mounths, hasn't it? since they last apdated a chapter. een jaar geleden
Mikoto from Triage X. I'm always good for a manga with babes with guns. Ha ha, nurse assassins, removing the "cancers" of society. Another title for the Yen Press iPhone app I tried today and done by the illustrator of High School of the Dead.
last edited een jaar geleden
 Mikoto from Triage X. I'm always good for a manga with babes with guns. Ha ha, nurse assassins, rem
Momo and Daniel from Ballad of a Shinigami. Finished this last night at 4am, it was quite good.
 Momo and Daniel from Ballad of a Shinigami. Finished this last night at 4am, it was quite good.
that looks pretty cool
een jaar geleden viktoriya773 said…
I just started reading manga again after a while! Just finished reading Love Com another manga from the creator of Love Com. And this one is from Ueda Miwa- writer of peach girl.... She fell in love with her sansei! He's only 24.... It's a cute drama/shoujo and totally worth checking out!
 I just started reading manga again after a while! Just finished reading Love Com another manga from t
een jaar geleden viktoriya773 said…
heart
Kare first love ^_^
 Kare first love ^_^
Technically not manga (Chinese webcomic/manhua), Tower of God - Part 2.
 Technically not manga (Chinese webcomic/manhua), Tower of God - Part 2.
een jaar geleden Dewheart said…
I just read Lucky Star Pocket Travelers today. It's short, but really good. It's only one vol. Unfortunately I couldn't find it anywhere for sale online. It really sucks when good anime/manga doesn't make it out of Japan.

Anyway here's Kagami, Tsukasa and Miyuki.
 I just read Lucky ster Pocket Travelers today. It's short, but really good. It's only one vol. Unfort
een jaar geleden Espeongirl360 said…
Sakura and Shibuya from Code:Breaker. This manga really isn't as good as it used to be T_T Should've ended when it was still good, I guess.
 Sakura and Shibuya from Code:Breaker. This manga really isn't as good as it used to be T_T Should've
een jaar geleden Shiina111 said…
big smile
reading naruto now!!!
 reading naruto now!!!