Mass Effect Role play

TheGreekBadAss posted on Aug 06, 2011 at 09:20AM
Ok. You are a in the millatary. Your ship was hijacked by a Asari unit and you crashlanded on a small planet called Sangenali. There are others on this planet who where hijacked aswell and they tell you that the some off the Asari are working with the reapers to take-over the universe and rebuild the reapers again. So you and the survivors build a ship and go to the citadel to tell the counsil. Your character has to have these in it when you create them...

Name:

Race:

Weapons:

Biotics/Tech powers:

What happened to your ship on the crash:

Crew who survived (CANT BE SHEPERDS CREW!!!):

Job before millatary (soz for the bad spelling!!):

Job in millitary:
last edited on Aug 06, 2011 at 09:31AM

Mass Effect 58 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

een jaar geleden TheGreekBadAss said…
I'll start...

Name: Alxi De Magyar

Race: Turian

Weapons: Assault rifle, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Duel Pistols, Alliance disk grenades and Close quarter gloves with small spikes on.

Biotics/Tech powers: Overload and Reave<<(from ME2)

What happened to your ship on the crash: Systems fried but no major damages.

Crew who survived (CANT BE SHEPERDS CREW!!!): None just my daughter, Jaune, and me.

Job before millitary: Arms dealer

Job in milliatary: Soldier and Pilot

last edited een jaar geleden
I crawled out of the ship have in the ground have out. i saw another turian lying near me and i crawled to him. i rolled him over and relized it was not a he but a she and my daughter. she opened her eyes and croked.

"Father?"

"Yes its me. Are you hurt?"

"A few scrapes and burns but im fine"

She sat up and rubbed the back of her head and then i helped her to her feet.

"We should check for survivors" i said

"Agreed" she replied

We kicked down doors and doors in the ship and just found dead bodies untill we came to a flight of stairs which we headed down into a small but expensive, gun packed armoury. I went to the back moved a computer to reveal a code panel. i punched in the password and a door opened to the left of us. i headed in and got my guns and armour then let Jaune chose what she wanted. she choose a Assault Carbine, a pistol and sniper rifle, a common herioc class all turian soldiers favoured. she then put on her armour and we headed to the bridge to see if anyone survived there

No one was alive although there was a few people half-dead which died from injurys and other stuff. We then went back outside and found that there was sets of footprints in blood inprinted in the sand.

"Lets go see who sabataged a ship then!" i said and we ran after the prints.
Come on Guys somebody join!!!!!
een jaar geleden Nicolicious said…
Hey is it alive?
Meh I'm gonna make a character and see if anyone cares.

Name: Cato Vektar

Race:Turian

Weapons: Krysae Sniper Rifle, Cerberus Harrier, Scorpion, Geth Plasma Shotgun, Bloodpack Avenger.

Biotics/Tech powers: Incinerate, Tactical Cloak, Sticky Grenade, Singularity

What happened to your ship on the crash: The reactor overheated and the engine shut off causing the ship to plummet to the planet.

Crew who survived (CANT BE SHEPERDS CREW!!!): Two other members:Sergeant Gunnery and Engineer Colin.

Job before military:He was a Arms Dealer on Palaven but then joined C-Sec then went onto being part of the ship's crew.

Job in military:Sniper and Armorer.
I stumbled out of the wreckage of the ship moaning. "Aww shit." I said when I saw the bodies littered across the floor. I stumbled over to the remains of the armory and grabbed my black Turian armour and my weapons. I heard a sound behind me so I turned Harrier loaded pointing it into the distance. "Who's there?!" I called.

"Hey lieutenant mind putting the gun down?" Sergeant Gunnery said walking out from behind some part of our destroyed ship. Sergeant Gunnery is a human. Male. Brown choppy hair and very cocky. I lowered my Harrier and looked at him.

"What are you doing? Grab a gun and let's look for survivors." I commanded. His response was a moan and a stumble over to the weapon and armour locker where he quickly gabbed what he could and slipped on armour.

"Let's go kick some bad ass." He said grinning.
een jaar geleden deathsie said…
(why not)

Name: David

Race: Human

Weapons: sniper and 2 heavy pistols.

Biotics/Tech powers: Incinerate and incindery ammo (i wrote it wrong)

What happened to your ship on the crash: the frame was totally destroyed and the electric stuff was fried.

Crew who survived: none

Job before military: joined at 18 had no job before

Job in military: recon
as i wake up bleeding from the head with the hole crew laying dead around me i stumble for the window so see where i am. as i look out the window i see a planet i have never been to before. "shit what the hell happened" i say as i stumble to my room to get my stuff i say on the way "Sargent what the fuck did you do to that vodka."

as i get to my room i regain my balance and start remembering the crash. "fuck! that was a bad crash" i now start to get my armor on it instantly starts to blend into the background "cameo off" i mumble the armor go's all black. i grab my weapons then wonder "what happened to my knife?" i look around for it "OK i lost it" i now jump out of the nearest window.

"no point in staying here." i say as my voice changes because my helmet comes online. i slip out a tracker beacon and put it under part of the ship. "i hope someone finds this." i say to my self as i wonder around looking for survives.
Gunnery and I find Engineer Colin trapped so we get him out and move forward. "Where the hell are we going?" Gunnery asks.

"I don't know." I answer. We walk along a ridge and see another crashed ship in the distance. I stumble down the hill and run toward it. I hear the sound of someone shouting so I point my gun towards the sound. Out emerges some human in Black armour. "Human." I say with my gun still primed and ready.
"yeah yeah, now put that over expensive toy down." i say calmly "any of you a medic? i got a bad wound to the head." i say as i take off my helmet there is blood all over my face with my right eye swollen closed.
I lower my gun and look at my companions. "Any of you know how to fix this idiot's head?" I ask cracking a grin. They nod in a no. "We'll I'm sorry but now I'm gonna have to fix it." I use some Medi gel and bandage his head. "There you go."
i put my helmet on "thanks" i say " what are you lot doing here?"
"Well our ship fucked up and crashed." I say.
"same with the ship i was in." i now start to think "2 perfectly fine ships go down on one planet with a short time frame between them. hmm. tell me if this happened to your ship. first your radar went down about halve a second later everything else did. backup power came on then off. then you where pulled towards the planet even though you where out of it's gravity?"
I nod my head in a agreement. "Sounds like the Asari had someone to do with it." I say glancing around. I take of my helmet revealing my Turian face and look at my companions. "Defensive perimeter now."
"could be my ship was going to look into why the Asari have been so shifty lately." i say in a halve convinced voice "could be anything really, for all we know it could be the reapers" just the thinking of them my hand go's to my heavy pistols.
"Hmm. We were sent here to investigate a possible Reaper presence."
i now pull out my sniper and look through the scope all around us "there is your ship" i point towards your ship "tell me did you put up a distress beacon?"
"Shit! No. But I think it has an automated one." I look towards Colin and he shrugs. "Dunno never thought about it."
"go check if i has one if so whatever made us go down will follow it i have to go break mine" i now start running for where i hid my beckon.
I nod and grab Colin. Gunnery stay ere with the human. Colin and I sprint back to the ship and find the beacon. We crush it and sprint back to them.
as i reach the spot where i hid the beacon i throw the bit of ship off it and destroy it with the bud of my sniper. "shit that was close" i look up into the sky expecting to see some ships coming down to kill us. "i hope they found there's"
I walk over to the human "I have not properly introduced myself. I am First Lieutenant Commander Cato Vektar of SSV Versailles."
"David, 4th recon division, nice to meet you Commander" i reply
"It is a pleasure...David." I look around and notice a path leading to a temple in the distance. "There might be help."
"hmm looks like you may be right" i say as i look at the suns position "it seems that we have a few hours of daylight left. you start ahead i have to grab some stuff from the ship"
"Alright we will meet you at the temple." My team and I trudged pdown the hill towards the temple.

(I'm going to bed its like 2 in the morning here.)
(OK it is 1 a.m. here so i will make this one a long one then go to bed good night)

i start running towards my ship i pull open the door. i clime into the ship and run to the bar from there i grab some vodka. "OK next is the ammo" i say as i run to the armory i grab as much ammo as i can. "med bay" i run to the med bay and grab all of the bandages i look for the med gel but is is locked in an electric safe. "fuck" i say to myself "well good thing i grabbed the vodka. it will hurt but at least it is something." i now run to my room and grab out of my locker a portable charger "good it is not broken" i clime out of the same window i got out of before and jog for the temple.
It is almost sunset by the time we make it to the temple. We walk through the door and are ambushed by twelve Asari. "Urgh I knew they had something to do with it."

"Put down the weapons Turian." An Asari says.

"No." They point their guns at us.

"Aww shit Cato." Gunnery moans.
as i jog to the temple i see a group of Asari surrounding Vektar and her group "shit cameo on" i mumble as i turn seemingly invisible i slowly walk in a crouch next to Vektar "do as they say for now, try to keep your weapons on you, do not let yourself be cuffed." i sneak past an Asari that is standing near some shadows then yell so it echos " WHY DO YOU ENTER MY HOME! INTRUDERS SHALL DIE!" i now run up to 2 Asari and shoot them in the head with my heavy pistols then sink back into the shadows as my cameo flickers on and off from the shooting.
"Okay." I mumble back. He kills two Asari causing the others to freak. "Hurry!" I tell him through my helmet's intercom.
"LEAVE OR DIE" i yell as i run out and shoot 2 more but this time my cammeo turns off "shit" i say i i shoot 2 more one hits but the othere only wounds him. they start to return fire now i keep shooting while running for cover "don't just stand there RUN" i yell as i reach cover and get shot in the left sholder.
I duck into cover and shoot an Asari with my Harrier. "Human are you alive?!" I shout. I run out of cover and at an Asari. Using my omni-blade I slice open her throat and then grow her at another Asari. I use incendiary and burn one. I ram into another one and she flies against a wall. "Human respond!" I roar.
I rap a bandige around by arm the yell out "im fine, in fine, the bullet when through" i now start shooting with my right i shoot the asari that shoot me first then i start shooting at the others.
I pull out my shotgun and rip open an Asari's stomach. "They are too easy to kill." I shout. An Asari runs at me so I use Slam and see smacks into the ground. I end her life with a bullet from my pistol and see the rest of the Asari dead. "That was pretty easy." Gunnery says.
"well they are Asari they are not known for the fighting skills." i reply as i rest agenst the rock i was taking cover behind "if they where Krogen we would have been in trouble." i stand up useing the rock to keep me upright.
"Here let me help." I use my Omni-Tool to administer some medigel. "I knew the Asari were behind this." I grumble while checking my ammo.
"thanks" i reply "we best get out of here when this group don't report in more will show up" i start to walk for the entrance "we best move through the night to get away from here.
"Good idea." I grunt. I look at the bodies one last time. "Do you think they are Indoctrinated?" I ask. Collins shrugs and Gunnery snorts.

"Wouldn't surprise me." He says. I nod put my helmet back on and trudge off to the entrance.
"you lead the way i'm to tired from the loss of blood" i say
"Alright." I take point and walk outside my gun ready. We follow a path down the side of a mountain.
i follow you from the rear randomly turning around "ok this should be far enough for now" i say in a raised voice so that you can hear me but not anyone following us
"Okay." I drop onto the floor, take off my helmet and lean against the side of the cliff.
i sit down and take off my helmet and replace the bandages i then pull out some dried rations and throw everyone a packet "just and water to it" i say as i open it and pour some of my water into the food packet, i eat the food.
I scowl. "Have you not forgotten that your food is poisonous to me?" I ask. Instead I pull out a small bar and chew on it.
"i am recon, get in get out, no stops to eat, how was i meant to know" i say as i finish my food
"Well I assumed you would have worked with a Turian before." I say. "You think that after this mission I should try out for Spectre?" I ask fiddling with my pistol.
I eat another bar.
""yes i have worked with Turian's before but it was always on the battlefield, each specie there own area," i say "and you should force them to make you a specter after this, i have a feeling a lot more things are going to happen"
"Thanks." I mutter playing with the loading chamber of my pistol