Matt Bomer Finished

xoxogossipchick posted on Dec 11, 2009 at 08:39AM
Done
last edited on Oct 12, 2013 at 07:18PM

Matt Bomer 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden majique said…
Yeah. So what?
Matt's been out of the closet for years. He's lived with the same guy for nine years and they have kids. If you were actually in love with him, you woulda checked him out on line and found that out. Who you're in love with is Neal Caffery. Neal's NOT gay. Relax and enjoy.
Frenchy01 commented…
so what hes mighty fine yum yum een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden xoxogossipchick said…
id actually never heard of him until about 4 weeks ago when i first saw white collar on tv! then i found out about 2 weeks ago that he was gay!
een jaar geleden drwyle said…
oh well...he's still adorable and hot.
een jaar geleden tkapr1987 said…
angelic
matt bomer not gay matt bomer have brother look like him his brother neill bisexual
een jaar geleden EmmaArchibald said…
heart
If he is he that is ok with me you shold never stop loveing him if he is gay. I do not care if someone is gay they bron that way i to love him.
een jaar geleden addycoolB said…
matt is incredible no matter what! and if u really r a fan of matt his sexual-orientation should not matter to u!and what about this brother of matt? never heard of that before!
een jaar geleden bomerfan said…
kiss
Yeah, it's been reported that he's gay, ....and he's in a committed relationship and has kids? ...hmmm, that makes him even more sexy and lovable. Matt's talented, sexy, lovable & gorgeous so, really... being gay doesn't change any of that. So my appreciation of him stays.
een jaar geleden caffreydays said…
heart
That's what I've read and somehow, that made him even hotter!
een jaar geleden sexxiemogirl said…
matt has a brother?
een jaar geleden eveslmatrix said…
Matt does not have brother he has a SISTER. He is gay and people that try to convince others that he is not are jut lying to themselves. He has three children with Simon hall via surrogate, kit(age 6) and twins walker and henry(age 4). He has been wearing a wedding ring for a while now.
een jaar geleden Roxy-girl13 said…
i love him his eyes drive me crazy his smile and body also hair his gay
thats ok i will always and forever love him
een jaar geleden katie_ketusia said…
The fact that he's a gay has nothing with his acting skills. I love and appreciate him as an incredibly talented actor and such a nice guy! BTW it's not your business!