Maximum Ride Fang+Max=LOVE!!!!!!

jackie5starr posted on Mar 29, 2009 at 05:58AM
So, as you peeps know fang luvs max and vice versa....do u think they'll get married? :D they can hav bird kids!!!! lol voice ur opinion on this little fang+max thing! <3

Maximum Ride 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden 18wanda said…
heart
Let's not get into marriage yet...ut they are a total couple no doubt and I love every part of it!
een jaar geleden jackie5starr said…
Lol if anyone read the lake house the other max gets babies with ozymandias woot!!!!!!
I have never read lake house. The Maxes aren't the same so why did the author make a whole second series about another Max? Taht's not very creative.
een jaar geleden Cullen_Freak said…
hmmm
uh maybe he likes the name Max??? but i think that marrige wouldnt be the right thing to do just YET, theyre still in there teens, but they should stay together, and as for kids, thats a whole other responsibility, can they even have kids???does max get pms???
Definately no kids or marriage or anything like that. That would just be gross!
wait!!!!! but technically in bird years they rnt just teens....try reading the lake house or when the wind blows...it explains a lot
But it isn't even Maximum Ride. It isn't the same Max, right?
true...but it's still the same concept w/ Max since they are similar physically...
Two Maxes. This author needs to go to the imagination store and get a cart full.
smile
Haha actually James Patterson came up with the other Max first but had a I guess some sort of a spin off to Maximum Ride but both series are really awesome!!!
een jaar geleden lonewolf3264 said…
Yeah, if any of you have read the first eght chapters of Angel, Jeb and the School are trying to talk Max into having babies...with or without Fang. I will burn the books if Max picks the second option!
een jaar geleden BubblesGoPop said…
angry
If Max goes off and has children with Dylan..........I'M GONNA KILL HER, BRING HER BACK TO LIFE AND KILL HER AGAIN!!!!!
een jaar geleden kkluvbr said…
smirk
Will you need help in killing her cuz I might be free that day!!!!! :)
een jaar geleden katniss311 said…
I don't know anymore... is it just me, or does it seem like James Patterson is trying to ease all us Max-Loving readers into liking the idea that Maya is for Fang? Is he TRYING to create a vicious mob of teenagers?! Max is obviously for Fang, and Dylan can go die in a hole for all I care! FAX FOREVER!!!
sweet4sweets commented…
Its just u een jaar geleden