Mercy Thompson Series Fanless...no meer :)

fanfly posted on Feb 10, 2009 at 01:53PM
Apparently, I'm the only person on Fanpop who's read this series! lol I'm a little surprised. I thought it was pretty popular. I mean, there's four books in the series and an upcoming comic book! Oh well. Maybe I've at least introduced some people to it and they'll go out and read it and then join!!! Mwahahaha!!!!

Mercy Thompson Series 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden DarkasNight said…
they just are not up here, apparently there are more mercy fans on PDS forum(anita blake fan forum) then on fanpop...

i was looking for aplace with a forum, but i might decide to (eventually) start my own v_v and recruit some friend to join who LOVE the series

^_^ beside i have to admire a woman who is much like myself (only older) lol
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden DarkasNight said…
if i make one i'll post the link to it ^_^
een jaar geleden fanfly said…
big smile
Yay!! Someone who's read the series! Thanks for joining. And if you do make a forum, let me know!
een jaar geleden Ivyqueen said…
big smile
Hi,

I am a Mercy fan! I have have read all the books so far. I have also read the Alpha and Omega Series by Patricia Briggs as well. I will be attending a convention next weekend just to meet Patricia Briggs!
een jaar geleden fanfly said…
Cool! Check out the video I posted of an interview with Patricia. She discusses how she created Mercy and even mentions the next novel in the series!
een jaar geleden Ivyqueen said…
Thanks! The video was cool! I posted the video on my websites forum.