Meryl Streep Who would u like Meryl to work with in her volgende movie?

karenblixen posted on Aug 06, 2009 at 01:15PM
Who would I choose? I'd love to see her do a movie with Alan Rickman. Both are intense actors and have this ability to transform into whatever character they play...I'm sure they'd make a lovely pair...

Meryl Streep 30 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden streep_fan said…
well i would like to see her work with pierce brosnan again and there are a lot more other actors like lindsay lohan, amy adams,kate winslet....... that would be great
een jaar geleden karenblixen said…
I agree. I never thought that Pierce and Meryl have chemistry until Mamma Mia...Anyone for Mamma Mia 2??
een jaar geleden natrac said…
big smile
I want her to work with jennifer aniston.I wished she appeared on an episode of friends before it ended.
een jaar geleden streep_fan said…
i agree she and pierce really have the chemistry that it takes to rock the film and if there is a chance to have a mama mia 2 that would be the most wonderful news there would be for all streepers. of what i heard mama mia 2 isnt something that the producers arent working on they said that if a s2ry would have the appropriate abba songs then they would go and reconsider for a part 2 i hope they would because the cast aint getting younger lolz....
laugh
Hahaha. They are definitely not getting any younger. I'm soooo excited to watch "It's Complicated" this Christmas! I've always liked Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin, I think it's a great cast for such genre.
een jaar geleden sandraholic said…
laugh
I think..a movie with robert de niro (as her husband) and pierce brosnan (as the other guy)... :D ....I think that bobby has an undying admiration for meryl (although they're bestfriends)...while pierce said that meryl was that blonde he terribly fancied at the drama school....I wanna see what would it be like if two guys who admire meryl (in real life)would work with her at the same time... :D

I also think that meryl should work with george clooney....I think they should star in a comedy as friends (not as lovers).... :D
Wow! The Meryl and Robert team up brings back some "Falling in Love" memories. It's my mom's favorite movie. How can you not admire Meryl...Hmmm, George Clooney...why didn't I think of that...:)
een jaar geleden jonahforever said…
I'd like to see her with Diane Keaton.......Diane has a great admiration for Meryl and they could do a great movie together.
big smile
Yeah! A movie with Diane Keaton or Bette Midler similar to First Wives Club. That'll be fun to watch!
een jaar geleden jero_02 said…
I'd love to see her acting with Johnny Depp, because Meryl and him are my favourite actors and they would do a great job together!! I also love the couple Meryl and Amy Adams do, so I'd like to see them together again!
een jaar geleden Streeper89 said…
I would like to see Meryl Streep acting in her next movie with Reba McEntire!!! Or Sigourney Weaver. No other actor or actress can measure up to Meryl Streep. She is my role model and she is absolutely gorgeous!!!
So true. She is aging gracefully and deserves all the accolades. I'm really looking forward to watching her with whoever she works with...
een jaar geleden merylrox14 said…
big smile
I would want to see Meryl work with Goldie Hawn again they were both hilarious in Death Becomes Her!
cool
Hahaha. I watched that movie last night and I'm still giggling. Meryl's just so versatile...Hmm...How about a suspense film? I have lots of great actors in mind...
big smile
Yeh..Death Becomes Her is a great film, She-Devil is another great film, both films are similar in a way both because their is revenge involved in both. great films!
Indeed. Meryl's really got the comedic talent. Comedies bring out her sunny personality. I just hope she doesn't get too tired of doing movies beacuse she's been truly busy last year! Well, Oprah really wants to do a movie with her...why not make it this 2010?
big smile
Yeh, she sure has talent! I never knew Oprah wanted to do a movie with Meryl, it would be interesting..i think maybe she should work with Robert de Niro again even though he has worked with her 3 times before, but still 1 more time is just one more great movie!
kiss
That is something to look forward to. I think Oprah wanted the role of Mrs. Miller in the movie Doubt which was played by Viola Davis. She said she had to call a few people to get the role but failed. Oprah said she just wants to work with Meryl even once in her lifetime...isn't that sweet?
big smile
Yeh it sure is sweet, she would have also made a good Mrs Miller as well as Viola Davis. I think lots of people would love to work with Meryl, she would just be so much fun! Some celebrities have said that it was an honour to work with her, i think it definatly would be.
een jaar geleden MSsince1997 said…
Hey, I'd like to see Meryl in a movie with Diane Keaton, Bette Midler, Barbra Streisnd, Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon, Sigourney Weaver, Gleen Close, can you imagine how would that turn out ?
een jaar geleden MSsince1997 said…
smile
I'd like to see Meryl with George and Meryl with Harrison Ford, like a couple, OMG...... Would be great to Meryl and Harrison as a couple.....
laugh
Hmm...Meryl and Harrison Ford. That is something interesting. I'm sure Meryl can tickle Ford's funny bones for a change...
smile
haha yeh.. i want Meryl to work with Alec Baldwin again after Its Complicated they are both soooo funny!
een jaar geleden marekat said…
Johnny Depp..she wanted to do Sweeney Todd but lost to you know who's wife!!!
big smile
Hahaha. Too right! That could've been a perfect project for the two...
een jaar geleden mdzx said…
She deserves another production with Clint Eastwood and something with Tom Hanks. God! That would be amazing thing :)
big smile
Whoa! Another Bridges of Madison County... I'd love to see that too...And yeah, Tom Hanks. Fantastic ideas.
een jaar geleden mpriestly said…
I'd love to see her work with Glenn Close again. Two amazing actresses.
wink
That can also be an amazing team up! I think the last time I saw "The House of the Spirits", was 15 years ago.
een jaar geleden Megateen said…
Alec Baldwin