Miami Vice Miami Vice 25th Anniversary

krdr2010 posted on Dec 09, 2009 at 02:22AM
Hi!! How are all the Miami Vice fans doing? I have been a fan of Miami Vice for 25 years, and It is finally nice to find a place where I can other fans of Miami Vice who like the show as much as I do. Have any of you noticed that Miami Vice is Celebrating its 25th Anniversary this year Yet, I have not seen Anything on either NBC, Sleuth, or anywhere else even talking about it, let along comemerate it, and that BUGS me!! This show is considered one of the most Popular Shows NBC has ever done. It took Cop Shows to a whole new level, Had a Bangin' Soundtrack, Great Cast, even took Fashion to a whole new level to the point where guys were dressing like Crockett. Am I the only one who feels this way-I HOPE NOT?

Miami Vice 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden u2onewire said…
Yes, it was my favorite show from the 1980's & it defined the decade. I just finished watching all 5 seasons on DVD over the past 6 weeks. I remember I started watching this show after seeing "Scarface" and the 1st episode I saw was "Milk Run." I thought this was the first show that attempted & succeeded at making TV shows more like movies, thanks to Michael Mann, who did "Thief" and the original Hannibal Lector movie, "Manhunter." This show raised the bar & I think ushered in an era that brought us other great shows like "24" in their intensity. The soundtrack is also great with the current hits at the time. Favorite was Godley & Cream's "Cry" (at the end of "Definitely Miami") & obviously Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight."

What are your top 5 favorite episodes & top 5 memorable songs?
een jaar geleden miamilove1 said…
kiss
My favorite episodes were: Lombard - U2's Wire
Hostile Takeover - Toni Childs - Walk Like The Angels
Blood and Roses - Tommy Shaw - Dangerous Game
By Hooker By Crook - Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
Prodigal Son - Glen Frey - You Belong To The City

I'm watching re-runs of Miami Vice on Dish - Centric channel. I tape them every weekday morning! I didn't see all of the show when it was on in the '80's and I can watch them on t.v. again! I am planning on getting the whole series on dvd, I do have Best of The 80's Miami Vice. I loved Don Johnson! He was the hottest cop, not to bad as a drug dealer also in the episodes - Hostile Takeover, Redemption in Blood, and Mirror Image! Totally sexy in blue jeans in Freefall at the end!
een jaar geleden Richele417 said…
Just wanted to Say - Smuggler's Blues is my all time favorite episode and Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider in the opening scene is my favorite scene ever.