Miyavi 雅 Miyavi's marriage:the news that shocked us all

gee-sama posted on Jul 07, 2009 at 09:44PM
It's been 3months and I still can't believe the guy i planned to be with when i finally go to japan is married *cries* to now retired singer turned western-style designer, Melody Someone(jokes).
But i must admit she is very pretty and i'm sure the bun in the oven is going to be real cute too just like mom and dad.

But what do you think?Are u happy for them, pissed, jealous(like me)or think she's too "normal" for our miyavi senpai?
Tell me!Tell me!Tell me!Nani?Nani?Nani? Don't be scared .jokes;)
 It's been 3months and I still can't believe the guy i planned to be with when i finally go to japan i
last edited on Jul 07, 2009 at 09:50PM

Miyavi 雅 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden lunareclipse013 said…
heart
i don't know if i'm happy,or sad,or jealous or..i just dunno...:(
but i guess we should be happy for him...i think she is the best choice he could have..he has really good taste she is adorable~^^
een jaar geleden sin26 said…
I'm happy for them! Though it's still a little strange for me to think of him married and a father! He's always seemed like such a kid to me (even though he's several years older than me) and now all of a sudden he's a grown-up!
I think they are a cute couple though. She's very pretty and I think her "normal" style compliments Miyavi's eccentricity perfectly!
And may I say the Ishiharas are really a beautiful family! Miyavi, Melody, and Lovlie...their family pictures are going to be ridiculously stunning!!